I saw in other troper pages that they put songs, so I thought "why not?". Here a list of songs to listen while you read:
Epic mood: 
Anime mood: 
Normal mood: 
Howdy, dear reader, I'm The0dragon, the person and writer of this page you are reading. I don't know why you came here, but be welcome, the house is yours so let's relax, eat some cold pizza and drink capuccinos, shall we? Other foods are fine, of course.
I joined this site in 2019, this very year unless you are from the future or are reading this in the past. I usually hang out in the Forum Games and Yack fest, I do want to be part of the Roleplay forums someday too.
I love fiction and all things related, that's why I acess this website so much, I adore absorbing more and more knowledge until my brain explodes... just kidding. I usually likes playing games, reading or listening to music.
I'm not that popular in real life, I'm usually very quiet and reserved and basically only really interact with loved ones. I do want to change to be extroverted though, because I want to become a grammar and literature teacher, and I must be able to interact with my student for their sake.
Informations about me:
Favorite food: yakisoba, probably...
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor.
- AspergerSyndrome: I was diagnosed when I was 13 years old. After I experienced how other people may treat people with asperger or autism in and out of the internet I became very sensitive about the subject.
- Apologises a Lot: Sorry, I do this sometimes.
- Absent-Minded Professor: I'm actually going to be a official teacher, but I do give conversation classes(how ironic) to high school students in the school I previously studied. That doesn't mean that they notice that I sometimes forget some facts that they already know and my plans for the day's class don't go as planned.
- Adorkable: Some people whom I interacted say I'm like this, this may be by how I can be awkward sometimes.
- BerserkButton: I'm usually pretty chill, but I have some buttons that shouldn't be pushed.
- Seeing someone or being accused about somethink that didn't do.
- Judging me because of my sexuality, or of someone else.
- Making fun of mental health.
- Being disrespectful with someone I love.
- BiTheWay: Yep, I like women and men. I usually don't like when people judge or ask me about this, my sexuality is a layer of me, I want people to like me because of my personality.
- Bookworm: I like reading.
- Brazilian: Yes, I was born and live in Brazil. As every country, there's a lot of good and bad things here, but overall I love my people and my culture. Here some very interesting people and works from this land: Ana Cristina Cesar, Angra,Castelo Rá-Tim-Bum,[[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_Jr. Charlie Brown Jr.]], Chroma Squad, Colonia Contra Ataca, Guilherme Briggs, Machado de Assis, Monica's Gang, Video Game/Momodora, Video Game/Oniken, Os Mutantes, Titãs.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I really can do cool stuff, but I admit that I'm lazy. That's a problem that I really need to overcome.
- Cloudcuckoolander: hmmmm...
- Easily Impressed: I'm an easy person to impress.
- Forgetful Jones: What I was going to write again? Oh yeah, I sometimes forget...stuff.
- Forgets to Eat: I'm not a Big Eater.
- Hero-Worshipper: Mainly Batman.
- Introverted Cat Person: I not actually own a cat, my sister who lives with me does. But my love for cats is still immense.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Same as Introverted Cat Person above.
- MessyHair:My hair is curly and quite messy.
- MyersBriggs: INFP, apparently.
- No Sense of Direction: I get lost very easily, even in places that I already know.
- Shrinking Violet: Used to be like this in real life, mostly in school. Nowadays, I'm still like this but less.
- The Quiet One: I'm not very talkative.
More to come...