Well hello there.
I'm LinkToTheFuture, a youngish dude who joined the site in April 2014 after a long time lurking. Nice of you to stop by!
I'm a 16-year-old dude living in California, though I have Canadian citizenship too.
If you want to chat for whatever reason, I'm willing to talk through PMs. I'm available from roughly 5 pm to 10 pm Pacific Time weekdays and all day weekends.
Feel free go to vandalize my page here.
Tropes featured by this Troper include:
- Apologizes a Lot: It's almost a Verbal Tic of mine.
- The B Grade: Very prone to this feeling.
- Berserk Button: Several, including but not limited to:
- Generalizations and stereotypes of all kinds
- Harassment or bullying of any kind
- Assuming malice when it's not necessarily the case
- Beware The Nice Ones: Getting on my bad side is difficult but it is something I don't advise you to be on.
- Bilingual Bonus:Je comprends aussi le français, et je peux l'écrire et le parler.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I could be doing my homework right now.
- Canada, Eh?
- Clueless Contributor
- Deadpan Snarker: On occasion
- Extreme Doormat
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: It's a regular cycle. Usually involve planes or a specific video game.
- For Science!: One of my ultimate life goals is to become a scientist of some kind.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: No use denying it.
- Naïve Newcomer: For now, at least.
- Nerd: But of course.
- OOCIS Serious Business: If I'm talking to you a lot, it's a sure sign that I fully trust you and consider you a friend. More generally, anyone who knows me well (mostly my classmates and friends) has this reaction if I ever swear.
- Ordinary High-School Student
- The Illegible: My handwriting is legendary for being this.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: I have a few, but just a few.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: Prone to this, though the object of my rage probably won't know.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I am very well versed in the art of procrastination. Just ask my parents.
- Super OCD: I have it.
- Self-Deprecation: I often engage in it.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: All over the place. I can fluctuate between being a Wide-Eyed Idealist and The Cynic in a matter of hours.
- The Quiet One: Usually, I keep to myself to a rather alarming degree, but be careful if you break my shell.
- The Load: More often than not it can be said that my only contribution was to sign my name.
More to come later.