- Celebrity Voice Actor: The English dub features veteran actor Andrew Masset as Superintendent Takao Arizuka.
- He Also Did: The Full Throttle season was directed by Koichi Ohata. And unlike his other works, there's no overtly gory violence to be seen (plenty of Fanservice though).
- The Other Darrin: Jo Anne Luzzato was originally the English voice actor for Miyuki. But she was replaced by Juliet Cesario in the other seasons, including the movie.
- No Dub for You: The second/third season were released in North America with English subtitles as Sentai made the decision not to call back the dub actors again.
- No Export for You:
- You're Under Arrest: No Mercy! has not been released outside of Japan.
- The manga is also hard to find due to lack of re-releases, and is mostly not officially exported. The fact that Dark Horse Comics, responsible for the English version, had to contend with Executive Meddling didn't help matters much. Although there are unofficial efforts to get it out in English.
- Same goes with the PlayStation Gaiden Game.
- Playing Against Type: Yoriko is this for Etsuko Kozakura who normally voices children or animals
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- AnimEigo's English dub has Belldandy and Skuld from Ah! My Goddess as Miyuki and Yoriko.
- In the Latin-American dub made in Chile, Natsumi and Miyuki are Ryoko and Ayeka, while Aoi and Yoriko are Mihoshi and Kiyone AND Tokairin is Tenchi.
- Miyuki and Yoriko would later voice in Sgt. Frog as Aki Hinata and Private Tamama respectively, in fact the series even has Tamama reference Kozakura's role as Yoriko at one point.
- Talking to Himself: In the English dub, Kenny and his father are both voiced by Marc Matney.
- Unintentional Period Piece: The manga just reeks of 80s and 90s, especially the clothing. The first season of the anime is also a minor case of this.
- You Look Familiar: Every supporting character in the No Mercy! special is more-or-less an Americanized version of their Japanese counterpart. It's Lampshaded multiple times and even used as a plot point in one case.
Trivia / You're Under Arrest!