- Crossdressing Voices: Grey DeLisle voices Satoshi.
- Logo Joke: the Warner Bros. Animation logo is the Daffy version that is usually only used for family-friendly films, has Scorpion grab Daffy instead of Porky Pig. As mentioned below, Daffy was originally going to be impaled with Scorpion's weapon.
- The Original Darrin: After being replaced by Ron Yuan as Scorpion in Mortal Kombat 11, Patrick Seitz returns as the titular Scorpion.
- The Other Darrin: Pretty much everyone outside of Scorpion and technically Sub-Zero and Kitana.
- Real-Life Relative: In the French dub, Kitana is voiced by Jennifer Fauveau. Her mother, Naiké Fauveau, had voiced the character in Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm.
- Role Reprise:
- Patrick Seitz reprises his role as Scorpion from 9, Injustice and X.
- Kevin Michael Richardson voices Goro in this movie, after he previously voiced him in the 1995 live action movie.
- Technically true for Steve Blum as Sub-Zero as while he did mostly voice Kuai Liang in the games, mirror matches in both Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 do see him voice Bi-Han as well.
- While the main voice actress for Kitana in Mortal Kombat X was Karen Strassman, Grey DeLisle provided in-gameplay voice work for Kitana. DeLisle voices Kitana as her main actress in this movie.
- In the Latin American spanish dub, Raiden, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Kano and Goro have the same voice actors as the 2013 argentine dub of the 1995 live action movie.
- Throw It In: A good chunk of Joel McHale's dialogue for Johnny Cage was ad libbed, most notably the "pee out some blood" line.
- What Could Have Been: The original version of the WB logo, where Daffy was grabbed by Scorpion, was originally going to be where he was impaled through the head with Scorpionís kunai.
- You Look Familiar: Ike Amadi voiced both Shao Kahn and Cyrax in Mortal Kombat 11. Here he voices Jax.
Trivia / Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge