- All-Star Cast: Let's just look at the guest stars... Oh, boy...
- Channel Hop: Started out airing on the PBS Kids slot on many PBS affiliates in the early 2000s, then it was syndicated for a while, and then repeats jumped to CBS affiliates in 2012 as part of Cookie Jar TV.
- Edited for Syndication: The funding credits, Liberty News Network segments and website advertisements were removed in lieu of commercials when the show was syndicated. Some even edited out the "exciting scenes" intros.
- Fake American: Henri is voiced by Canadian Kathleen Barr.
- Fake Brit: Sarah is voiced by native Nebraskan Reo Jones.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The show hasn't had a known release, however, this is especially the case with the opening theme, as, so far to hear the full version, the live recordings can be found all over the internet but studio recording (besides the television size) has yet to be found.
- The Complete series has been recently release on DVD, but contains no bonus or the games that were on the PBS airing.
- No Export for You: The show hasn't been aired in most countries that aren't the United States for obvious reasons.
- Screwed by the Network: The show, despite no ratings issues, got dropped by most PBS member stations a year after its premiere.
- Stunt Casting: Liberty's Kids is a prime example. Walter Cronkite had a recurring role as Benjamin Franklin; other celebrities playing revolutionary heroes included Dustin Hoffman as Benedict Arnold, Annette Bening as Abigail Adams, Billy Crystal as John Adams, Ben Stiller as Thomas Jefferson and Michael Douglas as Patrick Henry. Others include General Norman Schwarzkopf as George Rogers Clark, Liam Neeson as John Paul Jones, Sylvester Stallone as Paul Revere, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Friedrich von Steuben, and Whoopi Goldberg as Deborah Sampson.
Trivia / Liberty's Kids