It should be noted that as the Stargate Universe happens at the same time as the real life universe, most of these shout-outs are deliberately made by the cast.
- A Ha'tak named Enterprise, "Rodrigues' Roughnecks", Heimdall apparently thinks being a "Roswell Grey" at Area 51 is good for a laugh...
- The most senior wraith queen in the assault on Atlantis realized too late that Its a trap
- Sheppard makes a crack about "now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational planetary defence system"
- Cam references Firefox when talking about the Firestorm.
- And we would have got away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling kids
- Sectoids and Replicators and Goauld! Oh my!
- "Have no fear, Nerus is here."
- You were told that given budgetary constraints it was either that or the F-302s with the frickin laser beams Sir
- "Hey people collect those Pokémon things ONeill replied. Maybe hes just gotta have them all?"
- Anybody back there in the hold sitting on a nuke that doesnt want to go out yelling YEEEHAAA riding it like in Dr. Strangelove might want to get the fuck off the thing right now!
- Harry Maybourne joking about claiming to be from Ferenginar, as well as Teal'c making a crack about Going where no Tauri has gone before
- We can rebuild her, we have the technology
- DOOP is a great name and anyone that thinks differently can bite my shiny metal ass
- Theres a good one about fighting them on the landing grounds, in the fields and in the streets and never surrendering he might want to borrow... he can credit the man that said it first later
- In this galaxy, first you get the elerium, then you get the power, then you get the women. ... Heavy Plasma Rifles all round. ... Say hello to my little friend, goauld hijo de puta.
- OUR WORDS ARE BACKED BY NAQUADRIA WEAPONS Sharp then admits that he plays the game in his spare time.
- As the ancient saying goes, no First Prime ever won a war by dying for his god, you make your foe die for his.
- Cassie makes a Wraith Queen sing Whitney Houston.
- MarSec: "Who do you want to kill today" or "Just kill it"
- 'Hail to the King of Battle Baby'
- "just when I thought I was out they pull me back in"
- "He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy."
- Pillage then burn.
- Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him [Sharp] said with a grin.
Somebody better tell the Sectoids theyre going to need a bigger boat ONeill replied.
- The truth is out there
- 'To quote one of the X-COM mission planners, the chances of anyone coming from Earth were a million to one Loki said...but still they came.'
- The plaque left on Mars at the end of Chapter 46 of Defense references the one left by the Apollo 11 astronauts.
Here men and women from the planet Earth first set foot upon Mars
We came in war for all Mankind