Waco and Roger were still looking for a network to pick up Brickleberry when Stankervision came out. Waco stated in an interview given out by Animation World Network he came up with the idea for Brickleberry all the way back in 2003. In spite of Brickleberry's inability to debut in the 2000s decade, they were lucky to have even gotten Stankervision out on TV at all.
The show was enjoying high ratings at the time, but was cancelled due to problems with sponsors.
- Abusive Parents: Some kid was given a card with his lunch that his mom packed. The card's cover said "To My Wonderful Son..." and when he opened it, the card said "I should have aborted you!"
- The Alcoholic: Inebriated the Koala.
- Art Shift: The show had both live-action segments and then there's the animated Inebriated the Koala - but the animation and drawings were very half-assed.
- Bait-and-Switch: The Mallhark card commercials.
- The Bully: Almost every character you see on the show qualifies, but Yucko the Clown really takes the cake.
- Cain and Abel: Donnie is horribly abusive to his conjoined twin brother Ronnie.
- Comically Small Bribe: After rounding up and hogtieing some poor fat guy like a little pig and then stripping him of all his clothes, Waco and Roger jeer at his humiliation then ask for his signature on a release form so that they can put that on TV. The fat guy goes berserk and attacks them until they offer him a free T-shirt (though it's bigger than Large, it's still too small for him) and so he agrees to sign their forms.
- Conjoined Twins: Donnie and Ronnie. They're conjoined at the ass, but because they're so conflicted with each other they settle on who gets to use the ass and take turns using it.
- A Date with Rosie Palms:
- One sketch has a man being scolded by his socks for masturbating into them so much.
- Inebriated the Koala was doing this right before humans netted him and transported him to an American zoo.
- Depraved Dwarf: Midgets are depicted on the show as being hostile and aggressive.
- Domestic Abuse: Between Bobby Possumcods and his wife Regina Lynn.
- Fantastic Racism: Midget supremacists who shout "Small power!" and violently discriminate against "Biggers".
- Fourth-Wall Mail Slot: The "Dear Stankervision" segments.
- Freudian Slip: Eucalyptus? Inebriated the Koala then points to his penis and says "You can lick this!"
- Gun Nut: Bobby Possumcods, a redneck.
- Grumpy Bear: Inebriated the Koala.
- I Banged Your Mom: Inebriated the Koala does this to a grocery store employee's grandmother right in front of her grandson.
- Mugshot Montage: The show's intro.
- Prison Rape: Inebriated the Koala goes through this after he gets arrested for indecent exposure at a grocery store and is thrown into a cell alongside 5 men ready to charge at him.
- Token Black: Greg Epps, the sole black guy of the main cast.
- Visual Pun: If you need to clip your cat's nails, buy the Pet-o-File.
- Wedgie: The World's Bravest Black Man gives one to a KKK guy trying to light a cross.
- You Are Fat: Expect at least 3 or 4 of these in any sketch with Yucko in it.