Fed up with so much noise breaking his Eiffel tower model, Timmy wishes everything would be quiet, turning everything into a mostly No-Dialogue Episode. But when a meteor threatens to hit Dimmsdale, Timmy must find a way to wish the sound back.
This episode provides examples of:
- An Aesop: It's important to get used to noise.
- Ironic Echo Cut:
- No-Dialogue Episode: The middle of the episode becomes this when Timmy wishes everything would be quiet.
- No Indoor Voice: The "stop yelling" exchange in Timmy's bedroom, culminating in him wishing everything was silent.
- Running Gag:
- Someone getting furious, followed by their clothes exploding.
- Someone gets surprised, then they drink their coffee and spit it in someone else's face.