Airdate: February 16, 2009
SpongeBob and Patrick fill in for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at a shuffleboarding tournament.
"Shuffleboarding" contains examples of:
- Disproportionate Retribution: SpongeBob and Patrick throw the Bikini Bottom citizens in the jail for the pettiest reasons possible.
- Non-Indicative Name: The actual shuffleboarding tournament isn't seen at all.
- The Last Straw: SpongeBob and Patrick take Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's places at a shuffleboarding tournament and later start arresting everyone in Bikini Bottom for random Felony Misdemeanors, causing the jail to expand in size. When they arrest Man Ray and an old woman he was talking to at the laundromat, the jail explodes.
- Lawful Stupid: SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Torches and Pitchforks: In the ending, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are chased by the citizens who were wrongfully arrested by SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Villains Out Shopping: Manray is seen doing his laundry at a laundromat and chatting it up with his old prom date.
Airdate: February 19, 2009
Squidward pretends he's his arch-rival Squilliam to teach at a music class.
"Professor Squidward" contains examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: Squidward.
- Hypno Pendulum: Apparantly the metronome serves as one to SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Identity Impersonator: Squidward pretending to be Squilliam in order to teach a music class.
- Madness Mantra: SpongeBob and Patrick endlessly say "Tick, tick, tick, tick..." when being hypnotized by the metronome.
- Parental Bonus: SpongeBob and Patrick are hypnotized by Squidward's metronome.