When Bender's pent-up urge to bend leads him to sleep-bending, he goes to a factory hiring non-union workers during a strike to vent. There, he meets a shapely fembot, who just happens to be Flexo's ex-wife. Meanwhile, the Robot Mafia have their own plans for the factory...
- Beyond the Impossible: Bender manages to bend an unbendable girder to save Flexo.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Sal the factory manager, on Bender joining him.Sal: Welcomes aboard, scab.Bender: Great to be here.Sal: C'mon, I'll introduces you to your scab co-workers you'll be scabbing with.
- Description Cut: Bender hears from the robot workers that the management of the bending factory are hiring scabs, and decides to confront them. Once he marches inside, it cuts to him happily joining up as a scab.
- Gaussian Girl: Parodied. Bender first sees Angleyne in soft focus, but only because there was a pane of dirty glass in the way.
- Hands-On Approach: Angleyne wants to prove to Bender that she's just as strong as he is, but she can't bend the traverse on her own. Bender steps right behind her and helps her with the task. Together they shape the traverse into a heart.
- Insane Troll Logic: Bender's jealousy over Angleyne's past relationship with Flexo drives him to prove she still has feelings for him by pretending to be him and seducing her. This just reignites her feelings for Flexo.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Why Bender ends up rescuing Flexo.
- Make It Look Like an Accident: When the Donbot decides that Flexo should die in an "accident", Joey Mousepad suggest that instead of waiting for an accident to happen, the Robot Mafia should kill him themselves.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Bender's impersonation of Flexo, starting with him trying to solicit a date with Angleyne by putting on an accent. His attempts at the club are even worse.
- Rule of Three: It takes the Robot Mafia watching Bender-as-Flexo flash his money earned scabbing before they decide to murder him.
- Twin Switch: Bender poses as Flexo in order to see if Angleyne still loves him.
- We Want Our Jerk Back: Thanks to Bender bending his spine, the Professor becomes deliriously happy. By the end of the episode, everyone's gotten sick of it, and demand Bender fix it. He does... by bending the Professor backwards even further. But since it depressed him, they decide it's okay.
- Younger Than They Look: Bender turns out to be no older than four years old.Bender: Precocious little scamp, ain't I?