In the Trope Pantheons, the following characters were chosen:
- Mata Nui, the Benevolent God (The Great Spirit, not the island) as a Overdeity and member of the Holy Trinity in the House of Religion and Faith.
- The Toa Nuva (originally the Toa Mata)members , Gods and Goddess of Masks of Power, as Intermediate Deities in the Hall of External Power Sources (House of Power and Abilities).
- The Turaga of Mata Nui (previously the Toa Metru and the Toa Hordika)members , Gods and Goddess of Precursor Heroes as Lesser Deities in the Halls of Heroic Roles (House of Heroism) and Predecessors and Mentors (House of Legacy and Influence).
- The Toa Mahri (previously the Toa Inika)members , Gods and Goddess of Empowered Badass Normals as Intermediate Deities in the Hall of Character Archetypes (House of Characterization).
- Teridax, God of Subjugating Beings of Immense Power (Makuta Teridax, Master of Shadows, Makuta, the Makuta, the Makuta of Metru Nui, Terry) as a Greater God and member of the Overseers of Scheming in the House of Mentalism.
- The Vahkiunits , Unholy Avatars of Creator Hatred as Demigods in the Hall of Character Writing (House of Characterization).
- Roodaka, Goddess of Defining Her Race's Basic Traits as a Lesser Goddess in the Hall of Racial Appearances (House of Cultures).
- The Toa Terrain Crawler has been added to The Great Treasury, under the Vehicles Depot.