A josei manga by Clamp, which is a retelling of a traditional Korean legend about a spirited young girl named Chun-Hyang who is rebelling against a tyrannical warlord who oversees her village. However, despite her abilities, there is no hope of freedom unless the Amenosa, a secret Korean government official, finds that the warlord is abusing his power. Accepting the help of a handsome, if lecherous, young man by the name of Mong Ryong, she goes to free both her home and mother Wall Mae, who was taken by the warlord for his own base desires...
The manga ran in Serie Mystery Special from 1992 to 1994, and was compiled into a single volume. CLAMP has said the story is not completed, and that they would like to continue it sometime in the future.
- Badass Adorable: Definitely Chun-Hyang! Even as young as 11 years old, she can already knock out elite palace guards and with her martial arts.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Mong Ryong. See Obfuscating Stupidity but he also has the power to send Razor Wind with his sword and has Summon Magic spells
- The Medic: Chun-Hyang's mother was a local healer.
- Magic Knight: While the "knight" is inappropriate because of the Asian setting, Mong Ryong definitely qualifies as one.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Mong Ryong hides the fact that he's the Amenosa magistrate under the guise of a flirty traveler.