When you find out the hottie you just met has adorable kids, it becomes up to you to bond with the offspring of your beloved. Most likely, you will win over the heart of the single parent in question by demonstrating your super winning (step-)parenting skills. This may be a step in your plan for Romancing the Widow.
You may also become a Parental Substitute for kids whose busy single parent doesn't always have time for them; it's not always about getting in the parent's pants, it may also be a sincere bond with the rugrat in question.
- Jerry Maguire: Jerry instantly bonds with single Dorothy's young son.
- The Holiday: When Amanda discovers that rakish Graham has two adorable ankle biters, she has to prove that she can win the kids' affection along with his. This film provides the page image above.
- Enchanted: Giselle, once stranded in New York, gets along surprisingly well with the hot single dad's daughter. They have a very heartwarming shopping trip together.
- Miracle on 34th Street: Fred spends time with young Susan as a way to getting to the heart of his single mom neighbor Doris.
- Maid in Manhattan has Chris Marshall impressing Marissa by advising her son Ty on how to overcome his fear of public speaking.
- Of course, O'Malley of The Aristocats as he helps lovely single mom Duchess get her three kittens safely home. The kittens bond with him faster than their mother does.