- When Slowbeef was holding a Let's Play contest on Something Awful, raocow entered a video and won the first round. On the Retsupurae podcast, Slowbeef said that raocow messaged him and asked to be disqualified because he believed his fans upvoted him unfairly. Slowbeef, an incredibly caustic person, has called raocow the nicest person (tied with ProtonJon) in the SA Let's Play community.
- The first three episodes of GMC Jam 16. The Story Of A Leaf, for its "bedtime-story" delivery, Ataraxia, an in-depth discussion of the music industry and what it means to create, and Serenata, which turns into a heartfelt Rousing Speech halfway through.
- On November 27th, 2012, a SMWC member named Yanama posted a topic stating that he was dying of leukemia. In the opening post, he jokingly claimed his one regret was that nobody Let's Played Notte Luminosa, a hack he made. In response raocow put his LP of Drama Mistery on hiatus and begun a Let's Play of the hack. He even continued the LP after Yanama's cancer was revealed to be a hoax (stating the game should not be judged based on the merits of its creator) and was glad Yanama was alive.
- The final episode of his ASMBXT playthrough.
- He gave one of his most prominent fanartists a graduation present.
- A minor one: he seems legitimately saddened after accidentally sucking up Eddie in Rockman 4 Minus Infinity, and seems down for the rest of the stage (until he finds Rush, at which point he gets a cheery second wind).
- In MAGL X, there was a level called Mountain Disaster which featured an Easter Egg that raocow accessed on accident. What was this Easter Egg? It was a heartfelt speech by the level creator dedicated to one of his friends who passed away when the level was being made. raocow actually sat through the entire speech without saying anything. Here's the video of the creator's commentary on raocow's playthrough of the level.
- A bunch of Talkhausers banded together and organized an advent calendar of gifts for raocow to open one day at a time. Some of them are pretty adorable.
- Early in 2015, raocow decided to finally make a Patreon, but was unsure how much money his fans would be able to give. In under 24 hours, he reached over $700 a month.
- At the beginning of Episode 14 of Make a Good Level X-2, he takes a moment of silence for Satoru Iwata when the game loads up.
- MAGLX2's postgame has an entire world of heartwarming, as it's populated by levels made by people whose videos and games raocow is known to enjoy. You can tell just how much they appreciate the guy. Even the creator of cat planet joins in, stating that they have been a major fan of raocow and that they've enjoyed watching his videos.
- In Guacamelee! episode 10, he makes a promise to a young NPC in the land of the dead that he would retrieve her doll from the land of the living once he gets the ability to traverse between worlds at will. After acquiring said ability, this is the first thing he does. Awww...
- Christmas Eve 2017, raocow got a very special gift as part of the year's advent calendar. A 3D platformer game proof-of-concept starring Demo! New Superb 3D Janked Up Demo Sisters Thing VII + Bowser's Minions & Knuckles left raocow speechless at multiple points.
- And the next day, Christmas 2017, where he's completely at a loss when FusionWarrior gifts him A Nintendo Switch, and RedMageSusie gives him Super Mario Odyssey. Especially the end of the video:"Man... You know that part where I said you guys are positively the best thing that ever happened to me probably? That's true. It's so true. It's sooo true.""...You guys are the best... In ways that I'm just... I can't even pretend to be able to predict.""...Hey there everyone, this is raocow... And to a wonderful, wonderful 2018. Take care everyone."
- raocow refusing to use Cyber-Elves in his playthrough of the Mega Man Zero games after finding out that they die upon use, even though not using them makes the first game much harder due to the fact that they're the only way to get heart and sub tanks.
- The creators of Copy Kitty thank raocow in the credits of their game. His reaction...
- raocow capping off All The MegaMen (aside from the one-shot epilogue videos) with a playthrough of Mega Man 11 where he spends much of the time geeking out over how awesome the Robot Master fights are, before concluding that it's one of the best games of the Mega Man (Classic) series. Even better since this came on the heels of the much more disappointing Mighty No. 9 playthrough.
Heartwarming / raocow