- The two guys at the observing station near the beginning going from utterly bored to utterly freaked-out on finding their equipment is picking up extraterrestrial energies. "We've got a Code Nimoy!"
- One specifically freaks out because he chose the job under the assumption that he wouldn't have to do anything.
- Susan's first introduction to the monsters starts with Dr. Cockroach, arguably the most level headed of them at that point. She tries to squish him with a spoon, to which he responds with this.Dr. Cockroach: Whatever Mad Scientist made you, he REALLY went all out. (falls splat on his face)
- Cockroach then introduces Susan to B.O.B., noting that he has no brains. B.O.B. then brags that brains are unnecessary, then forgets how to breathe midsentence.
- The President trying to communicate with the alien probe by playing the tune from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And when that doesn't work, he tries "Axel F". The baffled faces of the nearby soldiers, in contrast to the stoic Secret Service agents, make it even funnier.
- They actually bob their heads to the beat.
- Dr. Cockroach cracking the supercomputer on Galaxxhar's ship in a fashion that looks like he's playing DanceDanceRevolution. Also doubles as a Moment of Awesome for the Cockroach-turned doctor: "One thing you don't know about me, my dear... my Ph. D. is in ''dance!''"
- No one has been able to defeat evil while dancing! Even better is that the song is "Roses Are Red" by Aqua.
- A very sly one, when Link comments that the earth appears to have warmed up, stating that it is 'a convenient truth'.
- Monger showing videos of the monsters at Area 52. After he says the name of one monster, Ms. Ronson the coffee lady screams, every single time. Eventually, a fed up Monger angrily orders her escorted out. Then he finishes by introducing Ginormica, and we hear another female scream. It was the President.Monger: Mr. President, say hello to Insectosaurus! (shows a tape of Insectosaurus going on a rampage in Tokyo. The coffee lady drops her tray and screams in terror.) Miss Ronson, please. Nuclear radiation turned him from a small grub into a 350-foot tall monster that attacked Tokyo. Here we have the Missing Link... (Miss Ronson drops another tray and screams again.) ...a 20,000-year-old frozen fish-man who was thawed out by scientists. He escaped and went on a rampage at his old watering hole. This handsome fellow is Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D, the most brilliant man in the world. He invented a scientific machine that would give humans the cockroach's ability to survive. (shows a black-and-white clip of Dr. Cockroach entering the machine then comes out with his cockroach head) Unfortunately, there was a side effect. (Ronson screams yet again; Monger groans) Now, we call this thing B.O.B.... (A fourth crash and a fourth scream) WILL SOMEONE GET HER OUTTA HERE?! (Security throws Ronson out of the room offscreen) Thank you! A genetically-altered tomato was combined with a chemically altered ranch-flavored dessert topping at a snack food plant. The resulting goop gained consciousness and became an indestructible gelatinous mass. And our latest addition, Ginormica. (He shows a picture of Susan at her failed wedding. Another high-pitched scream is heard, and it turns out to be the President)
President: (clears throat) Ahem. General, continue.
Monger: Her entire body radiates with pure energy, giving her enormous strength and size. Sir, these monsters are our best and only chance to defeat that robot.
Neurotic Advisor: Don't we already have an alien problem, General? I don't think we need a monster problem, too.
Monger: You got a better idea, nerd? (gives the guy a huge atomic wedgie; the board grimaces)
President: Heh-heh-heh! Okay, stay where you are. General, I propose we go forward with your monsters vs. aliens idea thingie.
- Plus the guy in The War Room getting shot by a tranquilizer dart the second he mentions Area Fifty-''urrrgh!''
- The scene on the the spaceship where B.O.B., upon receiving a gun and pretending to be part of the invading army, accidentally activates the gun and kills a goon- it's not so much what B.O.B. does but the expression on his face when it happens- you can almost hear him thinking oh look a dead goon, COOOOOOOOOL...
Galaxhar Clone: Would you like a gun?BOB: Yes, I would.
- The line leading up to that moment. The delivery is just so absolutely perfect.
- The near-subversion of the Paper-Thin Disguise. See below.
- Susan's almost-mother-in-law and her genetically-inherited maimed thumb. Particularly when she's trying to open the church door: "THHUUUUUMMBS!!"Mama Dietl: One thumb's shorter than the other; It runs in the family.
Susan: ...Derek doesn't have that.
Mama Dietl: It skips a generation. Your kids are gonna have it! *cackles*
- The scene where Susan tells B.O.B. to get the people off the bridge. Cue B.O.B. grabbing the nearest car so he can chuck it off the bridge. Susan thankfully corrects him.
- The President pausing to fire at the giant robot with a pistol, when heavy artillery has been completely useless.
- When the President arrives at the robot's crash site:President: I must approach it alone. This is all about peaceful communication.
- BOB dumping a thoroughly confused Derek. Especially the taunting with the jello mold.
- Gallaxhar's recounting of his origin, and the destruction of his planet. As it's told while he's going through the cloning machine, it cuts him off every few seconds. And because he doesn't seem to realize this, we're treated to a few random details that are downright hilarious, starting with a horrible secret from his parents, encountering a giant (blank) after leaving home, shortly thereafter being married to someone, and then having marital trouble. By that point, he's decided that Susan knows too much, completely missing the look of utter confusion on her face.Gallaxhar: And I was all "no way", and she was all "yes way", and I was all- *slam*
- The Insectosaurus rocking it out at the party.
- The Shout-Out to Leeroy Jenkins in a deleted scene.
- The game presents an adaption of the scene where Gallaxhar addresses the inhabitants of Earth. However, unlike the movie, here he localizes his message. Very very badly.
- This bit:Dr. Cockroach We all think you're the cat's me-wow, hehehe...(nobody responds, his antennas droop)...I'm sorry.
- Missing Link: I'm gonna turn that oversized tin can into a...really...DENTED oversized tin can...
- Susan "falling" from a Literal Cliffhanger.
- This scene:B.O.B.: No, no, your monster name! You know, when people see you coming down the street? "LOOK OUT! Here comes—?" (looks expectantly at Susan)Susan: (flatly) Susan.B.O.B. (awkward pause) Suuuuuuusaaaaan! Ooh, I just scared myself!
- "We need our top scientific minds on this. Get India on the phone."
- During the fight with the giant robot, Susan's enormous size and strength makes her invaluable for engaging the robot, and protecting the innocent bystanders on the Golden Gate Bridge. The rest of the monsters just look on in awe, as she struggles to multitask fighting a large threat and saving lives.Susan: [Struggles to fend off a giant robot hand, maintain her footing on the crumbling bridge, and keep bystanders from falling off]B.O.B.: Wow... You're doing great!Susan: I'm doing EVERYTHING!
- Link is lifting weights in his cell when Susan goes by.Link: seven, eight, (sees Susan) nine-hundred and ninety-nine, one thousand. Can't believe I did ten sets.
- Capped off by how he nonchalantly tosses the weights away... and they just float gently to the ground, showing they weighed basically nothing in his water tank.
- B.O.B. hitting on a gelatin mold.
- B.O.B. doesn't believe Susan is a woman when they first meet:Bob: No way! He's a guy! Look at his boobies!Missing Link: ... We need to have a talk.
- The president's Big Red Button to launch all the US's nuclear missiles being identical to and right next to the button to turn on the coffeemaker:President: What idiot designed this thing?Staff member: You did, sir.(Beat)President: Fair enough.
- In a mid credits scene, he presses the wrong button getting the general a cup of coffee.President: Time to wave the white flags and head for the bunkers, boys! Let's check up on the situation in 500 years. (to the audience) Who wants to freeze my head?
- In a mid credits scene, he presses the wrong button getting the general a cup of coffee.
- Gallaxar shouts "What the flagnard?!" when Susan manages to break out of his supposedly impenetrable force-cage.
- When Susan fights Gallaxar, she tries to poke his eyes and he childishly laughs at her, then she does poke his eyes.
- After listening to Gallaxars announcement that he is going to take over the world, the President excuses himself because he needs his men to "set the terror alert to brown".
- This exchange:Gallaxar There were innocent people on my home planet before it was destroyed!Susan: Look, Im sorry your planet was destroyed...
Funny / Monsters vs. Aliens