- Any variation of "Move! I'm trying to shoot!" generally comes out funny.Gallantmon: Beelzemon!Beelzemon: Huh?Gallantmon: You better get out of the way!
- Lobomon: (to Agunimon) You trying to get shot?
- The show was dubbed by Saban Entertainment, who also dubbed the widely-loved Gag Dub Samurai Pizza Cats. It's no wonder that some of the English jokes came off as clever and funny!
- From the dub of Our War Game, Tai keeps trying to warn the other chosen about Infermon.Tai: I gotta warn everybody!Operator: All circuits are busy. Try again later.Tai: Oh great, it's busy. Mimi!Operator: All circuits are busy. Try again later.Tai: Come on, how can that be busy too!?Operator: All circuits are still busy.Tai: Don't tell me...Operator: DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!Tai: Whuh?Operator: IT'S BUSY!Tai: I'm sorry, lady...
- The ending of the dub "Digimon The Movie", the reformed and restored Endigomon starts humming to the song playing in the background to express his happiness. And Willis just stands and watches him dumbfounded.Willis: He's tone deaf.
- Misaimed Marketing at its' finest: Terry Bradshaw with Digi-Bowl 2001 and Digi-Bowl 2002. It's as bizarre as it sounds.
- The fact that the Signature Move of joke Digimon (Numemon, Nanimon, Sukamon) is throwing their own poop at opponents. Serves you right for not raising your Digimon properly. Although, if you manage to bring them to their Perfect/Ultimate level...
The Anime Series
- Digimon Adventure
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Digimon Adventure tri.
- Digimon Tamers
- Digimon Frontier
- Digimon Savers
- Digimon Xros Wars
- Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Leaping Through Time