- My pan pizza's number one!Pandoooory's Pan Pizza Palace!Come for the pizza, stay for the fun!
Aiden is a kid who's celebrating his birthday at Pandory's Pan Pizza Palace, a Chuck E. Cheese's-like family fun centre. After cheating his way to a huge ribbon of tickets, he's decided he's ready for a show from Pandory. However, one of the employees has roped off the stage, stating that Pandory's on his dinner break, and that you do NOT want to disturb Pandory when he's eating.
Aiden, however, isn't about to let a "dinner break" keep him from getting what he wants. So, he manages to swipe the key's to Pandory's controls and turn him on... he'll soon come to realize he should have listened to the guy.
The short was released on October 1st, 2018.
The Hug contains examples of:
- Added Alliterative Appeal: Pandory's Pan Pizza Palace, of course.
- Asshole Victim: Aiden spent the short being a demanding little brat who didn't care about playing fair or listening to adults. For his troubles, he's eaten by Pandory.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Aiden, big time.
- Eaten Alive: Aiden, as revealed when his hand bursts out of Pandory's mouth.
- Hostile Animatronics: Pandory.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Pandory is revealed to be one when Aiden's arm bursts out of Pandory's mouth at the end of the short.
- Nightmare Face: You can see what Pandory's face really looks like for the brief moment when he's pulling Aiden behind the curtain to eat him.
- No Ending: Aiden's hand bursts out of Pandory's mouth. Roll credits.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: Pandory is an animatronic panda bear. He is also a subversion of this trope.
- Suck E. Cheese's: Pandory's Pan Pizza Palace. Sure, it has the games and the pizza, but it only has one animatronic character, Pandory. And he likes eating kids if he can get them close enough to him.