An action comedy film from 1992, starring Peter and David Paul.
David Jade is a cop who greatly dislikes his brother Peter, a crook who is constantly causing trouble. Much to his displeasure, his higher-ups force him to work together with Peter after he steals an item that, unknown to him, is sought by the powerful crimeboss Chamberlain.
This film has examples of:
- Bash Brothers: When not bickering with each other, Jade brothers are like this.
- Big Bad: Philip Chamberlain, who is after the MacGuffin cards.
- Big Damn Heroes: As Bob is about to shoot David, Whitney suddenly appears, and shoots him.
- Big "NO!": Let out by Peter when Bob is about to shoot David.
- Bring My Brown Pants: The guard in the jeweller building wets himself when David points a gun at him.
- Calling Card: Peter spray paints pictures of cats into his crime scenes.
- Car Fu: When councilman Stuart wants out from Chamberlain's deal, he sends Bob to run him over.
- Caught in a Snare: Deciding to pull a trick on his brother, Peter devises a snare trap on his latest crime scene, but is accidentally caught in it himself. David then arrives and puts him under arrest.
- Creator Cameo: Director John Paragon appears as an FBI agent who is present when Peter is assigned to be David's partner.
- Destination Defenestration: Chamberlain falls through a window when David shoots him.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: Invoked by Peter to annoy his brother.Peter: So uh, you guys hungry? Can I fix you some coffee and donuts?
- The Dragon: Bob, Chamberlain's right hand man who kills people on his orders.
- Electric Torture: Jades use electricty gained from Peter's muscle workout equipment to get information out of a mook.
- Flipping the Bird: Peter gives the finger to a security camera in the jewelty store that he is robbing. This allows Chamberlain to get after him.
- Groin Attack: Peter hits a mook in the groin with a loose pipe.
- MacGuffin: The metal card stolen by Peter, which is a depository card for billions in diamonds.
- Not My Driver: In the opening, Rosehill, the man who originally holds the MacGuffin metal card, gets on a limousine, and is shot by its driver who is actually Chamberlain's right hand man Bob.
- Not-So-Innocent Whistle: Peter starts whistling innocently after throwing away a small, seemingly harmless explosive, and it blows up a car.
- Polar Opposite Twins: David is an honest cop, and Peter is an unrepentant cat burglar.
- Ransacked Room: Jades and Whitney find Peter's apartment ransacked. Little do they know, that the ransacker is still hiding there.
- Shovel Strike: As David chases after Bob, Peter gets into a fight with a mook who tries to beat him with a shovel.
- You Have Failed Me: Chamberlain helds Ellis, his head of security, responsible for failing to stop the jewelry store robbery and has him shot. His replacement Tito also gets shot for unsatisfactory results.