David Jade is a cop who greatly dislikes his brother Peter, a crook who is constantly causing trouble. Much to his displeasure, his higher-ups force him to work together with Peter after he steals an item that, unknown to him, is sought by the powerful crimeboss Chamberlain.
Not to be confused with the 1967 film of the same name starring Elvis Presley.
This film has examples of:
- Bash Brothers: When not bickering with each other, Jade brothers are like this.
- Big Bad: Philip Chamberlain, who is after the MacGuffin cards.
- Big Damn Heroes: As Bob is about to shoot David, Whitney suddenly appears, and shoots him.
- Big "NO!": Let out by Peter when Bob is about to shoot David.
- Bring My Brown Pants: The guard in the jeweller building wets himself when David points a gun at him.
- Calling Card: Peter spray paints pictures of cats into his crime scenes.
- Car Fu: When councilman Stuart wants out from Chamberlain's deal, he sends Bob to run him over.
- Caught in a Snare: Deciding to pull a trick on his brother, Peter devises a snare trap on his latest crime scene, but is accidentally caught in it himself. David then arrives and puts him under arrest.
- Cop/Criminal Family: David's a cop, and his twins brother is a criminal. They work together!
- Creator Cameo: Director John Paragon appears as an FBI agent who is present when Peter is assigned to be David's partner.
- Destination Defenestration: Chamberlain falls through a window when David shoots him.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: Invoked by Peter to annoy his brother.Peter: So uh, you guys hungry? Can I fix you some coffee and donuts?
- The Dragon: Bob, Chamberlain's right hand man who kills people on his orders.
- Electric Torture: Jades use electricty gained from Peter's muscle workout equipment to get information out of a mook.
- Flipping the Bird: Peter gives the finger to a security camera in the jewelty store that he is robbing. This allows Chamberlain to get after him.
- Groin Attack: Peter hits a mook in the groin with a loose pipe.
- MacGuffin: The metal card stolen by Peter, which is a depository card for billions in diamonds.
- Not My Driver: In the opening, Rosehill, the man who originally holds the MacGuffin metal card, gets on a limousine, and is shot by its driver who is actually Chamberlain's right hand man Bob.
- Not-So-Innocent Whistle: Peter starts whistling innocently after throwing away a small, seemingly harmless explosive, and it blows up a car.
- Polar Opposite Twins: David is an honest cop, and Peter is an unrepentant cat burglar.
- Ransacked Room: Jades and Whitney find Peter's apartment ransacked. Little do they know, that the ransacker is still hiding there.
- Shovel Strike: As David chases after Bob, Peter gets into a fight with a mook who tries to beat him with a shovel.
- You Have Failed Me: Chamberlain helds Ellis, his head of security, responsible for failing to stop the jewelry store robbery and has him shot. His replacement Tito also gets shot for unsatisfactory results.