- "He's taking what he wants., limb by limb!"
Blood Slaughter Massacre is a 2013 American Slasher Movie.
Ten years ago, a mass murderer slaughtered the district attorney and 23 others in the small town of Havenwood. Officer James Fincher managed to confront the maniac, only to be nearly killed in the attack. The killer escaped and vanished into the void. Now, he's returned to kill again. Can now-Detective Fincher stop the slaughter he failed to end so many years ago?
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Gerald Valetta is the Ripper.
- Bolivian Army Ending: Danielle kills the Ripper, but Ryan — who's revealed to be the Ripper's accomplice — is still alive, and sits outside next to her. It's left unclear if he kills her or not.
- Calling Card: The Ripper leaves an identical photograph on each of his victims.
- Couldn't Find a Pen: The Ripper draws pentagrams on his victims' stomachs in their own blood.
- Decoy Protagonist: Detective Fincher is rendered out of focus an hour into the film, and killed with ten minutes left, leaving Danielle to take over as protagonist.
- Event Title
- Evil All Along: The coroner helping Fincher is secretly helping the Ripper.
- Fanservice: There is t&a aplenty. Although it doubles as Fan Disservice because several of the Ripper's victims are killed while naked.
- Genre Throwback: To '80's slashers.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Karma Houdini: The drunk driver who killed the Ripper's daughter was rushed through a rigged trial, acquitted and promptly vanished.
- Monster Clown: The Ripper wears a clown mask.
- The Public Domain Channel: Averted. The film instead gets around copyright by simply showing The Attack of the Brain People, which was made by the same people who made this film.
- Red Baron: The killer is known as the Ripper.
- Shout-Out: A video store scene features VHS tapes of, among others, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Creepshow, The Running Man, Guinea Pig: Devil's Experiment, Beetlejuice, Cujo, The Dead Zone, and Rosemary's Baby.
- Source Music: The song we hear in the opening credits is revealed to be playing on a character's Walkman when the credits end.
- Sympathetic Murderer: Gerald Vatetta became the Ripper after being falsely accused of molesting his daughter, after which she died in a car accident. His current string of murders is an insane scheme to resurrect her.