- The React metaseries, which began as Kids React and then expanded to include Teens React, Elders React, YouTubers React, a separate channel of additional shows, and most recently Adults React
- Last Moments of Relationships
- Emo Dad
- Fine Time, which is actually regular announcements and news regarding their channel and works, as well as introducing one of their staffers per episode
- Inappropriate Parents
- FBE Podcast
- Reverse Ratings and What Would My Kid Do?, both on Facebook (Later made available on Youtube)
They are also branching into television production, by adapting the React concept into a show called React To That on Nickelodeon, which debuted on December 15, 2014, as well producing and hosting Six Degrees of Everything for TruTV. As of this writing, they are currently planning an upcoming original series for Freeform.
Tropes across their works include:
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Inappropriate Parents, duh!
- Audience Participation: They've been taking submissions for viewers to attempt the Fine Time theme, and will be sticking them in future Fine Time eps, by which we mean in front of the actual ep with Rafi's "performance" that opens the show still intact.
- Call-Back: The first episode of Inappropriate Parents has the kids watching Emo Dad on tv.
- A Day in the Limelight: Fine Time deliberately brings out a crew member each time.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: Fine Time.
- Hilarious Outtakes: In the bonus videos for Spoilers. Also found on their secondary channel.
- Nerd Glasses: Benny. A Fine Time reveals he may be Blind Without 'Em.
- The Oner: Spoilers. "One take, in under X minutes!"
- Second Act Break Up: The premise of Last Moments of Relationships.
- The "introduce the staff" song on Fine Time sounds a lot like Eartha Kitt.
- Spoilers sometimes have clunky exposition lampshaded with a "Everybody got that? Good!"
- Something Completely Different: Emo Dad, their first animated sitcom.
- The Spoilers format is sometimes used to summarize a popular show of the moment. We've had The Blacklist, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and most remarkably Doctor Who from the First Doctor to present! That's over 50 YEARS!
- Signing-Off Catchphrase:
- Spoilers: "Thanks for helping us SPOIL THE PLANET!"
- Fine Time: "Hug it out!"