Satoshi Tsuruoka is a Kanagawa-born voice actor at 1978. He's one of the voice actors with quite the versatility, voicing decently handsome to brutish men and with varying personalities too, from jovial to deranged. Though he has seen minor roles in the 90's, it's only at the 2010's that he saw resurgence and more roles. He's most probably known for his works in the Fate Series as various Servants as listed below.
- Zank in Akame ga Kill!
- Fate Series:
- Tamami Kobayashi in Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Diamond Is Unbreakable
- Norman Osborn in the Japanese dub of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Garuoga in Star★Twinkle Pretty Cure
- M. Bison/Balrog/Boxer in Street Fighter (From the 4th installment onwards)
- Dogold in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Jinzōningen Psycho Shocker in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX