Rebellion Developments is a British developer of video games and the owners of Long Runner 2000 AD and Solaris Books (which commonly publishes Speculative Fiction novels such as The Machineries of Empire) They've been around since 1991. Among the various games they've developed or otherwise had a hand in are:
Games developed by Rebellion:
- Battlezone — several games inspired by the Atari arcade classic:
- Delta Force (Urban Warfare and Black Hawk Down)
- Never Dead
- Shellshock and its sequel, Shellshock 2
- The Simpsons Game (PS2, PSP and Wii versions)
- Sniper Elite and its reboot, Sniper Elite V2
- Strange Brigade
- The 1994, 1999 and 2010 Alien vs. Predator First Person Shooters
- The Rogue Trooper game
- The Rogue Warrior game (No relation to Rogue Trooper).
- Jaws: Revenge
- The Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death first-person shooter
- The console version of Iron Storm
- Starship Troopers, originally developed by Strangelite and published by Empire Interactive.
- Both IPs created by the defunct Elixir Studios, Republic: The Revolution and Evil Genius, now belong to Rebellion, though it only seems to be interested in the latter, having announced a sequel, Evil Genius 2, for it in 2017note .