Lu Han (born April 20, 1990) is a Chinese singer/songwriter and actor, and former member of South Korean/Chinese boyband EXO. After departing from EXO in October 2014, he starred in "Back to 20" as Xiang Qianjin.
He appeared in/will appear in
- Back to 20 (2015)
- 12 Golden Ducks (2015)
- The Witness (2015)
- The Great Wall (2016)
- Reloaded (EP)
- That Good Good (Single)
- Your Song (Single)
- Football Gang (Single)
- Medals (Single/Soundtrack to The Witness)
- Author Appeal: His song, "Football Gang" is about, well, football.
- Autotune: It's prominent in almost all of his music, though it's likely a stylistic choice, as he was EXO-M's lead vocalist.
- Badass Boast: "Roleplay", likely addressing his sasaeng fans, where he warns the listener not to mess with him, and tells the listener that they are scared of him.
- Dye Hard/You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Had blonde hair with both pink and purple ombre for his Reloaded concert.
- Full-Name Basis: Lu Han is actually his full name, though some mistakenly claim that "Xi" is his surname.
- Genki Guy: His friend, Lao Gao, likened him to a monkey, and Lu Han himself describes himself as hyper. Downplayed, as he's pretty laid-back.
- Heroic RRoD: As of September 2014, he had to miss 2 upcoming EXO concerts because he was terribly sick from overwork and sleep deprivation. He left SM and EXO because of his health issues.
- Happened again in December 2015, as his many activities and hectic schedule caused his health to deteriorate.
- Hotter and Sexier: His solo career compared to his career as an EXO member, where he was known as The Cutie. His solo song "That Good Good" is almost explicitly about sex (though some believe that the song is a Take That! towards SM Entertainment).
- "Lu" is blatantly about sex, with many euphemisms.
- Lovable Jock: Pretty good at soccer, and also a good guy.
- Must Have Caffeine: Watch the first episode of "Hello, is that LuHan", and you'll see he's a bit of a coffee addict. Understandable, considering his jam-packed schedule and crazy work ethic.
- Official Couple: With actress Guan Xiaotong.
- Older Than He Looks: Can you believe this baby-face◊ man was 25 at the time the picture was taken?
- School Idol: Apparently was very popular at school before moving to Korea. He had his own fanclub.
- Self Empowerment Anthem: His song, "Medals", is about overcoming obstacles to achieve your dreams and bearing your wounds with pride.
- Stepford Smiler: With the way he cheerfully interacted with his fellow members and his playful attitude on camera, nobody knew that he was terribly ill and that he couldn't take being an idol any longer.
- Surprisingly Good English: His English pronunciation in "Football Gang" is near perfect, considering he spent his entire life in China/Korea.