Tactical MarineThe basic class, able to equip standard weaponry, as well as wield knives.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Is this, having no glaring weaknesses but at the cost of having no great strengths either.
- However, it is the only class that can equip capture keys, which are needed to take points.
- Multi-Ranged Master: Can use standard bolt guns, plasma guns, grav guns, melta guns, and storm Bolters.
- Sword and Gun: Given the size of Adeptus Astartes' knives, they fit this. While you can't switch out the knife for other weapons until after playing the game for a while, you can get a piece of wargear early on to up its damage.
Assault MarineThe jump infantry class, specializes in mobility and close quarters combat.
- Anti-Armor: Can use power weapons to damage vehicles and hit other infantry really hard. These have a slower attack speed than they starting chainsword, though, so surprise is a necessity against other infantry.
- Close-Range Combatant: As the only ranged weapons they can equip are a pistol and grenades, they are definitely this
- Jet Pack: Uses one.
- Multi-Melee Master: Can use chainswords, power swords, power axes, power mauls, and power fists, which were listed in increasing levels of damage.
- Necessary Drawback: The more damage a melee weapon does, the slower it strikes.
- For referene, a powerfist will instantly kill another player, but unless that player is caught off guard, hitting them in the first place is a challenge. By contrast, a chainsword needs several hits to down a player, but it is far easier to get those hits in during a duel.
Devastator MarineThe Heavy weapons class, can equip heavy weapons.
- BFG: The class's gimmick: Devastators can carry the heaviest non-special class weapons in the game.
- Long-Range Fighter: Hits like a truck at range, but their slow movement speed makes them very vulnerable to melee.
- Mighty Glacier: Far slower than all of the other classes, and will probably get destroyed in melee, but if they can get their guns locked on you, You Are Already Dead.
- Multi-Ranged Master: Can wield heavy bolters, plasma cannons, las-cannons, and multi-meltas.
- One-Hit KO: While you'll have trouble hitting people with the lascannon, as it's an anti-vehicle weapon, should it actually hit another player, they will be disitengrated.
ApothecaryThe medic class, focused on healing, but can still dish out quite a beating.
- Carry a Big Stick: The Space Wolf Apothecary Class (called the Wolf Priest), unlike the other Space Marines sub faction apothecaries, can wield a Crozius Arcanum, since they also fulfil the role of chaplains within their chapter.
- Chainsaw Good: Can wield chainswords.
- Combat Medic: There's no place for non-combatants in this game, so this is a given.
- Healing Shiv: The Narthecium Device that this class possess can be used to heal friendly players, or to fight enemies.
- Joke Item: It has the lowest damage of any Space Marine melee weapon.
- Multi-Ranged Master: Can equip any pistol in the game.
- Trick Bomb: Can equip healing grenades. And unlike the Narthecium, said grenades can be used an unlimited number of times.