John "Enter" Rozanski
- "What I'm doing is wrong, I know it's wrong, but I'm gonna do it anyway."
The creator and main reviewer of Animated Atrocities and Admirable Animation. He used to review episodes from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
Tropes that apply to John:
- Asexual: Has stated multiple times in having no interest in sex or relationships, making him an aromantic asexual.
- Badass Baritone: Downplayed. He has quite a deep voice and does have some badass moments.
- Badass Beard: Most of his avatars (his cloaked one being the exception due to not having a beard that can be seen) have facial hair.
- Badass Longcoat: Prior to him changing editors, his primary avatar was a man in a trenchcoat.
- Challenge Gamer: His 'Challenge Accepted' series has this as its entire premise.
- Cluster F-Bomb: He drops many of these in a lot of his videos when he's very angry, especially in his Animated Atrocities.
- Deadpan Snarker: Likes to make snarky comments in most of his Animated Atrocities reviews.
- The Faceless: In his earliest videos, he repeatedly stated that he would never show his face to the public. He later dropped this gimmick.
- Friend to All Living Things: One of Mr. Enter's biggest Pet peeves (pun unintended) is animal cruelty, especially when it's Played for Laughs. Any animated work that attempts this is almost always doomed to be branded as an Animated Atrocity.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He tends to blow his stack whenever he reviews something horrible, although this has mostly faded now.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Depends on what episode he reviews. How frequently he swears usually has to do with how bad he thinks the episode is and how angry it makes him.
- The Teetotaler: Has mentioned on occasion that he doesn't drink (or do any recreational drugs, for that matter) due to addiction running in his family.
- Unstoppable Rage: In his earlier reviews, he had a tendency to go completely ballistic when he was faced with the absolute worst of the animation industry. These days, he's more prone to Tranquil Fury.
The Old Man
- The Bus Came Back: After three years of being MIA, he makes his big return in the Totally Spies! review. This is lampshaded by Mr. Enter, to which The Old Man claims that it is because the grocery store didn't have real maple syrup and it somehow took him three years to get some.
- Cool Old Guy: When Mr. Enter comes close to the Despair Event Horizon, he comes out of nowhere to give him an epic speech and convinces him to keep fighting for what he believes in.
- The Obi-Wan: Serves as this to Mr. Enter.
- Put on a Bus: He stopped appearing around 2014.
Tropes that apply to Voodoo Raisins:
- Guest-Star Party Member: The only video he edited was the 'DW's Bad Mood' review.
- Nice Guy: Is a very affable individual who interacts with Mr. Enter's fans.