Back to YuYuGiDigiMoon.
open/close all folders
Zagato Laharl (OC)
Voiced by: Jonathan Adams
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: His attempts to kill Karin and Ryo is to prevent an apocalyptic war between the humans and meta-humans.
- Deep Cover Agent: He's actually working with Cain in having the other Rogues except Dirk and Playdate to be captured.
Molly Anderson/Playdate (OC)
Voiced by: Cristina Ulloa
- HeelFace Turn: At the end of Apophis Rising, she joins the West Coasters.
Voiced by: Andy SerkisThe Egyptian snake god of Chaos that fought Ra/Winged Dragon of Ra. In Ch. 46 - 48 of Dawn of Chaos, Apophis is once fought by the Duelists when they traveled back in time in Ancient Egypt before the serpent is sealed. He is the main antagonist of the Apophis Trilogy (composes of Neos United, West Coasters, and Apophis Rising) that his essence controls Chaos Magician Girl to find the Jewels of Eternity (parodying the Infinity Stones) in restoring himself to full glory and takes control of the Earth and its victims as his loyal heralds. It is revealed that he's also the son of Sailor Galaxia/Ma'at and Isfet. The heroes, with the help of Scott of the West Coasters and Dirk/Neuromancer, eventually seal Apophis back to his void dimensional prison. But, dark flames consume the serpent, who which his fate is currently unknown.
- Expy: He is this to Apocalypse (for his megalomaniac personality and Egyptian source) and Thanos.
- Faux Affably Evil: Makes some one-liners and jokes despite willing to brainwash or kill his enemies for his kingdom.
- Hate Sink: Invokes this to the heroes when Suzaku sacrifices himself from the serpent's attack.
- It's Personal: Wow, most of the heroes take it personally at Apophis due to him brainwashing their friends and forces them to fight each other, and the big kicker when the serpent killed Suzaku, causing Takato to go on another depression.
GyaosThe first Rajita warlord who already perished in leaving General Ghidorah to take over as the next ruler.
ChaosThe primordial force of nature and the antithesis of Cosmos. It is the one that Sailor Charon freed to let herself become chaos incarnate.
- As Long as There is Evil: This expands that Chaos cannot truly be killed as long as Cosmos exist one another.
- Monster Progenitor: Just like in the original source material, it (or at least Charon's actions) is responsible for creating Metalia, Death Phantom, and Pharaoh 90. It is confirmed that a shard of it creates Akadean the Hadean Taiyoukai to create the three realms of Spirit World, Makai and Meikai. Since Greek Myths exist, this is obviously the same Chaos from the source material that created the Primordials (which in turn created the Titans and then the Gods).