- Edge and Christian vs. the Hardy Boyz in a Ladder Match at No Mercy 1999; the match would put both teams on the map, and is still considered one of the best ladder matches of all time. It got a standing ovation on the night, and on the next night's episode of Raw.
- Anytime "Edge and Christian", "Hardy Boyz", and "Dudley Boyz" showed up together on the match card, it was guaranteed awesome.
- Winning the NWA title off of Jeff Jarrett was much appreciated.
- When the WWE started using the "Captain Charisma" nickname, they were sent a cease and desist letter by a wrestler who already had the trademark on that phrase. Six or so months later, we find that the owner of that trademark was Christian himself, legally watching his back. Similarly, he trademarked the name "Christian Cage" before WWE had a chance to claim the name "Christian," meaning that unlike some other transplants, he got to keep his name in TNA.
- At the tail end of 2008 and early 2009, Christian's return to the WWE was the worst-kept secret in wrestling, but it nonetheless blew the damn roof off the place when he suddenly showed up on WWE's ECW to make a fool out of Jack Swagger.note
- His ladder match for the ECW championship against Shelton Benjamin at TLC.
- Extreme Rules 2011: He defeated Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, which Edge vacated several weeks before due to his retirement. This is Christian's first World title in WWE, and it doubles as a heartwarming moment with Edge helping him get the win then celebrating with him.
- Despite the outcome of the matches, both of his World Heavyweight Championship matches against Randy Orton were two of the best matches of 2011 so far.
- His Batman Gambit at Money in the Bank has led to the recapture of the WHC title.
- Over the Limit 2012: He's Back, and he wins the People Power Battle Royal to become the number one contender for the U.S. Championship, or the Intercontinental Championship. Initially, he chooses to face Santino Marella for the U.S. Championship, but changes his mind after he overhears Cody Rhodes insulting him backstage. The match ends with a devastating Killswitch from Christian, as he captures the IC Title for the fourth time.
- June 28, 2013: Christian and the Usos take on The Shield in a six man tag match, and Christian scores the victory with a spear to Dean Ambrose, making it the second time the Shield was beaten as a team. For context, the only other people that had done it were Daniel Bryan, Kane, and Randy Orton.
- WWE and TNA made a deal for Ric Flair, then under contract to TNA, to be able to join his Four Horsemen brothers to receive his second WWE Hall of Fame ring. The return end of the deal? Christian, while under contract to WWE and fresh off his Intercontinenal Championship return in the previous moment, appears at Slammiversary 2012 to present the biggest moment in TNA history as voted by the fans. The moment was Sting's official return at Final Resolution 2006, a tag team main event he and Christian won (which was also Christian's first TNA PPV main event win) against Monty Brown and Jeff Jarrett.
- And on then he appeared on Raw the next night, becoming the first man to appear on a TNA & WWE broadcast in the span of 24 hours, and appeared on SmackDown the Friday before as well.
- Christian made his first official post-retirement in-ring appearance during the 2021 Royal Rumble, entering at number 24. But the cherry on the top of this is that his long-time partner Edge was also participating. After the initial chaos after his entrance quelled, the two sought each other out and embraced in the middle of the ring.
Awesome / Christian