Nagisa Shiratori is a girl who loves to sing. She leaves home, is promptly discovered, and instantly becomes the top Idol Singer in Japan. Her secret: she's really the heir to a martial arts dojo that's having trouble attracting any students to develop into possible heirs. She needs to find some strong people... but she's an Idol Singer, so she can't. So she disguises herself as a boy and enrolls in the toughest junior high school she can find.
The title can be translated as either "I Could Totally Get Used to This!" or "I'll Make a Habit of It".
Provides examples of:
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: Capable of mobilizing the Japanese armed forces at the drop of a hat.
- Action Girl: Nagisa is a really good martial artist.
- Barehanded Blade Block: In episode 2, Nagisa does this in her sleep.
- Blood Knight: Nagisa really enjoys fighting.
- Elaborate University High: Two of them, one of which absorbs Nagisa's old school.
- Girlish Pigtails —> Boyish Short Hair: Nagisa cuts her hair to look like a boy. She still wears the pigtails as a wig.
- Mistaken for Gay: A consequence of Nagisa being attracted to Nosaka while disguised as a boy.
- Shout-Out: Episode 17 parodies Legend of Galactic Heroes. The leaders of the two factions of warring Nagisa fans are named Reinhardt and Yang, and resemble the respective characters from that show.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Nagisa disguises herself as a boy so she can attend school without being recognised as an idol.