Well, since you asked so nicely ^_^ I'm 27 years old, male and live in Berlin, Germany. I love Anime, Manga, Videogames, Roleplaying, drawing, reading and writing fanfiction, though I've recently been rather lazy when it comes to drawing or writing.
Some of my favourites
- Armored Core: I used to prefer lightweight mechas, but I've since then discovered my love for Tank Cores with plenty of dakka.
- Azumanga Daioh: Great charas and really funny or heartwarming at times.
- Baka Test: A hilarious anime with loveable characters.
- Black Butler: I love both seasons of the anime for a whole bunch of reasons, the great characters just being one of them.
- Black Lagoon: Especially the episodes featuring Hansel and Gretel, who quickly became my all time favourite anime charas ^^
- Eclipse Phase: Probably my new favourite RPG. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better RPG revolving around transhumanism.
- NationStates: I created the transhuman community of Genomita
- Persona 4
Some of my favourite Tropes
- Ambiguous Gender
- Badass Adorable
- Bishōnen and Prettyboy
- Creepy Twins
- Cuddle Bug
- Cute and Psycho
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
- Organic Technology and it's Subtropes
- Our Vampires Are Different and all other varieties of our monsters are different.
- Real Robot
- Super Soldier: If done well
- Transhuman and many of the related tropes.
- WAFF: I have a soft spot for heartwarming stuff
Tropes that I think apply to me
- A Friend in Need: I try to be there for my friends whenever they need me, wether they're in real trouble or wether they just feel lonely, I'll be there.
- The Anti-Nihilist: As far as I'm concerned there's no explicit meaning of life, but that just means we can go out and find our own reason to live. And being nice to people and help them with their problems might not matter in long run but it helps now, and that's what's important.
- Bi the Way
- Uke: Not "ultra"-uke, but reasonably so.
- Hates Being Touched: I used to have a bad case of this, but I managed to grow out of it ^_^
- Megane: I've been told that I look better with glasses on.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Sweet Tooth: Oh yes.
Tropes I created
Tropes that other people think apply to meWork in progress (I hope)
- Awesome McCoolname - night raids are my favourite kind, after panty-raids. ~InverurieJones
- Deadpan Snarker - we all are on this site. ~Rockonman
- Nightmare Fetishist: You created Creepy Awesome. I think the application of this trope is justified. - Mort08
- Omniscient Morality License - either Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good, I can't tell yet. ~Rockonman
- Actually I consider myself Neutral Good, leaning somewhat towards Chaotic Good when Science nad especially Transhumanism are concerned. Science should be used for the good of the people, unbound by restrictive red tape and outdated moral conventions (note I said outdated, there some things you just don't do).
- One of Us- Aren't we all nuurrdds?- Eternal noob
- The Heart: I think it would be your role in a group. —Belfagor
- Keet: All those ^_^ don't go ignored. —Belfagor
- Only Sane Man... woman? Something in between? None of the above? Not enough clues so far... I'll be in WMG. —Electrum Zephyr
- I'm every bit as insane as the rest of the world. I'm just insane in a nice way ^_^
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: You could give out Nightmare Fuel to others in the form of art and videos, considering your extreme love for it. -Landorkus