I am the writer of fanfiction such as Total Drama Offset
. Likewise, I created the page for Total Drama Do Over
, although I did not write it- credit to my bud 2.0. I love Getting Crap Past the Radar
. I love Invader Zim
, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
, Total Drama Island
, and Pokemon more than anything.
I made the pages for:
Tropes to describe Mew include:
Tropes for Gravity Fails (her upcoming Abridged Series of Gravity Falls) include:
Currently working on a Crossover
fanfiction between My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
and Total Drama
. IF IT'S SPOILER TAGGED, IT PROBABLY HASN'T DEBUTED! Tropes here include:
- Big Bad: Nightmare!Courtney, aka Control Freak.
- Closet Geek: Noah is a closet brony.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: While characters such as Izzy and Sierra fit this role by default, Lyra's peppiness and odd opinions also make her come across as this to the other ponies. Trent finds the quirks somewhat endearing.
- Crash into Hello: Izzy meets Gwen by flying into her and knocking her down.
- Deadpan Snarker: Gwen.
- Early-Bird Cameo: "Ponifications" of Total Drama scenes were released before the series was planned, which led to the creation of the blog in order to explore the Total Drama cast if they were ponies.
- Fan Hater: Played with: Duncan is anti-brony and will mock one, while Gwen can't stand the show, but just doesn't understand bronies- she doesn't hate them.
- Fangs Are Evil: Izzy is shown with fangs while she rambles on to Gwen about flying and eating pegasi.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Courtney goes insane upon learning about the path Gwen and Duncan were going down, which lets the Nightmare forces take her and turn her into a literal monster.
- I Believe I Can Fly: Heather, Izzy, Tyler, Eva, Geoff, DJ and Sierra are all turned into pegasi.
- Interspecies Romance: Trent/Lyra, since technically Trent is a human, although he falls in love with Lyra while both are in pony form.
- Love Makes You Evil: Courtney's jealousy of Gwen is due to her feeling Duncan had loved her less than he currently loves Gwen, allowing her to be overtaken and turned into Control Freak.
- Magical Girl: Gwen, Courtney, Lindsay, Katie and Sadie are all turned into unicorns. Courtney is the first to actually use her magic.
- Oh Crap: Gwen's reaction faces when she sees she's a unicorn convey this.
- Sanity Slippage: Courtney begins to undergo this when she learns that Gwen and Duncan were going to go to second base whereas she has never been that far with him, leading her to conclude Duncan had not loved or trusted her as much as he did Gwen. The envy of Gwen eventually lets her be slowly overtaken by the Nightmare Forces.
- Take Over the World: Unlike Nightmare Moon, Control Freak's goal is simply to be obeyed by all of Equestria so she can finally be a leader. Eternal darkness isn't her main focus.
- Their First Time: Gwen and Duncan nearly undergo this, or at least were planning to do so after the season finale. The volcano incident that sent their souls into Equestria offset their plan. Afterwards, Gwen is more reluctant because it isn't her body to her.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Gwen acts a lot like her snarkier self in Total Drama Island, pre- Defrosting Ice Queen, during the course of the story. This is because she hates My Little Pony.
- Transformation Of The Possessed: Courtney's mane elongates and her eyes flash into Nightmare form once she becomes Control Freak.
- Trapped in Another World
Tropes for Total Drama Gurl Tour
(a roleplay based off of Total Drama World Tour
- Call Back: In "Super Sassy Cray Cray Gurl Time Japan", Courtney throws up on Gwen's shoes due to motion sickness from the pinball challenge. Come "Picnic at Hanging Gleek", she does the same thing to Duncan, possibly from Morning Sickness.
- Child by Rape: Courtney, technically; sex without sober consent is legally counted as rape. Alejandro's actions are referred to as rape on numerous occasions.
- Closet Geek: Noah, or at least a closet brony.
- Jerkass Woobie: Courtney had been a bossy control freak for many episodes before she eventually Took a Level in Kindness. But you've got to feel a little sorry for her now...
- Kissing Under the Influence: Alejandro and Courtney take it a step further and have sex in "Newf Host On the Rocks" while Courtney is drunk.
- Liquor Is Quicker: Alejandro uses Courtney's drunken lust to his advantage and lets her have sex with her.
- Mama Bear: Gwen's mom.
- Moral Event Horizon: Alejandro crosses it multiple times. The first notable one is him having sex with a drunken Courtney, getting her pregnant. The second is when he starts to torture Noah (likely out of homophobia) to the point of throwing him off a cliff and breaking Noah's arm.
- Morning Sickness: Courtney in "I See Glitter...". Twice. Once on a palace.
- She has it again in "Picnic At Hanging Gleek", puking on Duncan's shoes.
- Pregnant Badass: Courtney.
- Refuge in Vulgarity: A lot of sexual jokes are made, especially in later episodes.
- Team Mom: Gwen's mom.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Heather, who calls Izzy a dyke in "Sass Sass Revolution", as well as having thrown meat at Courtney earlier. This catches up to her.
- Alejandro, too: he went from simple flirtation techniques to manipulate the girls to technical rape in Courtney's case, as well as not caring about his unborn baby. He takes another level in jerkass by tossing Noah off a cliff, causing the latter to break his arm, and by firing a cannonball at a pregnant Courtney so Noah could protect her and get hurt once again.
- Duncan in "Pinkie At Hanging Gleek". He confesses to Noah (and eventually Gwen and Courtney) that he plans to dump Courtney once she has her baby instead of staying to help her.
- Transparent Closet: Noah.
- Teen Pregnancy: Courtney, and implied with Gwen's mom.
- Wham Episode: There are several:
- The most notable one is "Newf Host On The Rocks", where Chris is replaced by Gwen's mom, Ella, Alejandro and Courtney have intercourse that eventually gets Courtney pregnant, and Izzy dumps Owen.
- "I See Glitter" counts; Duncan returns and Courtney finds out she's pregnant.