Heartwarming: Rhythm Heaven
- The song lyrics tend to be on this side of the scale when they're not complete Tear Jerkers, particularly "That's Paradise" from Heaven and "Tonight" from Fever.
- Most of the Reading Material from Fever is either this or humorous. Highlights on the heartwarming side include:
- "Partners" - See and Saw of See-Saw reminisce about how long they've been working together together (10 years!), apologize for their own mishaps and worry about each other's.
- "My Feelings" - The protagonist of Double Date talks about learning to play guitar to impress his crush. He even wrote a song for her and has had trouble gathering the courage to play it for her... until the first soccer ball shows up and he kicks it.
- "Picky Eaters' Song" - The Wandering Samurai of Samurai Slice remembers his mother.
- "Expedition Journal" - The seal's trust in his captain despite the apparent nonsense of his orders is just touching.
- "Final Words" - Some encouraging words involving a metaphor about fighting an evil wrestler army. Equal parts "Awww..." and "...what?"
- The ending of Heartbroken Bear in The Best+, which reveals that it's just a dream and he's still together with his girlfriend.