Lumennex is a sixteen-year-old girl living in New Jersey.
Anything You'd Need To Know about her.
open/close all folders
Tropes she Follows
- Actual Pacifist
- Badass Crew has had one since the age of eleven. And it keeps growing!
- Badass Longcoat Owns serveral.
- Berserk Button if you happen to know her in real life, you shouldn't mess with her friends. If you see that she's about to cry DON'T keep messing with her. These are the only two things that can lead her to dealing out ouchies.
- Brainy Brunette is known as this in the real world.
- Brilliant but Lazy commonly viewed as this by people at first, until they realize she may just be doing more than they think...
- CloudCuckooLander displays these characteristics often, purposefully.
- Creepy Child is, in fact, found creepy by a good portion of her peers. She, and her friends, love this.
Non-Troper Friend : I don't get why no one ever messed with us. I mean, we're the stereotypical high school freaks.Lumennex : May have something to do with the fact that I can tell anyone that tries to mess with us I will eat their eyelids with a straight face. Or something.Non-Troper Friend : Oh yeah! I remember that...
- Curtains Match the Window depending on what color her eyes decided to be this is either averted or played straight
- Expository Hairstyle Change after personal events around twelve, she had one of these, turning her shoulder-length hair into a pixie cut. Is currently having another one of these, going for some godiva-level long hair.
- Emotional Maturity Is Physical Maturity had the Most Common Super Power and Hartman Hips at around ten, and was already about five foot four. Around this time, the coolest movie she'd ever seen was the animated version of A Scanner Darkly. However this is contributed to the fact that she started puberty sickeningly early and hands off parenting.
- Fountain of Memes At least among her friends, and in her town. In her high school, even if one does not know her, they know of her. HAM.
- Genki Girl comes off as this at times.
- Hands-Off Parenting is, and was, subjected to some strange form of this. Has become alright, if not self-sufficient. Bonus points, mother has an art degree but isn't an artist.
- Hartman Hips has these and makes buying jeans a long process.
- Ham and Cheese
- Kaleidoscope Eyes have been known to cycle through different colors gradually for... entire course of life. The fact that they commonly go from gold to black every few months has led Twilight fans to continually ask if she is a vampire. SHE'S. NOT.
- Killer Rabbit
- Large Ham A snarky hyper crazy chick. It has been pointed out more than once she pretty much talks with her hands, and her flippin' voice changes every other word.
- Little Miss Snarker surprises people when she pulls this because she also acts almost always perpetually happy and upbeat
- Living Emotional Crutch for several of her friends. Understandable, since most of her friends were former loners or very quiet and shy. Lumennex has a habit of going to the the loneliest or saddest person in the room, forcing them into conversation and then The Power of Friendship seems to do the rest. Luckily, this state of Emotional-cruchy-tude seems to cure it self after they have met the rest of the gang. For others...
- Most Common Super Power to her dismay. It's been that way for a while, though. When she started high school it angered one of her now-starting college friends, very, very much.
- Mistaken Age Quite often. Excruciatingly often. Record holder is 34, when a 36-year-old woman at a doctor's office had a conversation with her, mostly talking about her kindergarten age son and asked if Lumennex had any children. Most common guesses are within 17 to 22, though.
- Noodle Incident SO. MANY...
- No Rest for the Wicked Isn't insomnia FUUUUNNNNN? Well, actually, yes. Lumennex has been an insomniac since maybe the first grade, and has yet to experience any of the disadvantages normally associated with it. Even when she normally gets three hours of sleep a day, she can still manage to be implausibly hyper.
- Obfuscating Insanity
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Played for Laughs Her entire life. IT'S COOL THOUGH.
- Self-Deprecation Not enough that any of her friends point it out more than once in a blue moon, but shows some definite tendencies to pull many a "Take That, Me!"
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness Indubitably.
- Stepford Smiler Many real life friends believe her to be Type C.
- Strange Girl
- Tastes Like Diabetes most of her guy friends, and a good portion of the female ones, think she embodies this.
- Yangire Arguably. YMMV...
- Younger Than They Look SHE'S FIFTEEN. At least she's never been carded when cashing scratch-offs, though...
Started the Pages for
Defile page HERE.