Real name: Kat S. (initials will not be revealed)
Age: 16 years young, as of now
Zodiac: METAAAAAAL dragon (Chinese), Leo (Astrological sign)
Ethnicity: Part Javanese, part Balinese, a little Chinese (and no, despite my username, I don't have a trace of Arab blood in me.)
Occupation: Part-time artist, full-time college student and chronic procrastinator ABOUT:
I am a 16 year old autistic Indonesian girl who likes to draw and make comics. I am currently a freshman in college, majoring in design. You can find me lurking in Forum Games. Due to the nature of my disorder, I have several special interests, which include:
List of current obsessions
- And no, despite what you think, I do not derive my obsession with history from Assassin's Creed. In fact, I've never played it. Syndicate seems cool, though.
- Time periods I'm obsessed with (as long as I could remember): The Roman Era, the Age of Enlightenment, The Victorian Era, the '20s, the '30s and the '40s.
- Historical Domain Characters
- Other than the ones mentioned below, I also appreciate more obscure ones such as Heliogabalus and Henry Cyril Paget.
- As well as more recent figures, particularly shooters (Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, James Holmes and their ilk.) There's just something about them that makes them sympathetic. I also like to examine their personalities because it makes me think of how they turn out that way.
- Nutritional science (thanks to the Weston A Price Foundation)
Tropes 'bout me
- Actual Pacifist: Sure, I want to learn martial arts- it looks cool. But I refuse to fight anyone.
- All-Loving Hero: Not "all-loving" as much as "all-trusting", per se. Anyway, I don't like having enemies, and the only people I truly dislike are Thomas Edison and Oisin Tymon.
- all lowercase letters: i tend to type like this when i'm anxious or stressed to show that i don't even care anymore. it shows up less when i type with a phone.
- Normally I'm very adamant about proper capitalization and punctuation, though.
- Aloof Big Sister / Big Sister Bully: Have I said I unintentionally act like a dick to people? That includes my sister.
- Ambiguous Disorder: I was diagnosed with ASD as a child, though the diagnosis wasn't complete, so this diagnosis might not be accurate. I also suspect myself of having ADHD.
- Ambiguous Gender Identity: ...Averted, I guess? I'm a demigirl, which means I partially identify as female, but I'm trying to identify the other part of my identity? I'm willing to bet good money that it's genderfluid.
- Apologises a Lot: I know I do everything wrong, so if something goes wrong, I automatically assume it's my fault and apologize.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I've had a hard time focusing ever since I was a young girl, and again, I suspect I may have ADHD. My grades and relations have suffered due to this. Heck, I'm spending my time editing this page when I should have been studying for my IGCSEs.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Related to the above. I find it quite easy to create new works with new characters, however, it happens so fast I can't focus on one and none of my planned works go public.
- Berserk Button: I don't like fundies and actual predatory paedophiles much. Also, I do not tolerate anti-vaxxers who say that they don't vaccinate for fear of autism, because they're basically implying that it is better for their children to die than to get autism.
- The B Grade: B grades give me a feeling of satisfaction and dissatisfaction at the same time. Satisfaction because I passed, but dissatisfaction because I know I could do better.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Big, yes, but the "beautiful" part is debatable.
- Big Eater: Normally, I eat large portions. But when I'm focused or anxious...
- Forgets to Eat: Usually due to mental health issues.
- Big Fun: I hardly takes things seriously, and I'm overweight.
- Bi the Way: Which is great and all, but I suck at interacting with fellow human beings, yet alone flirting with them.
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I've been told that I'm this my whole life.
- Brutal Honesty: I tend to be direct and state my honest opinions to my friends no matter how offensive they are. I have a feeling it's caused by either my autism, my Balinese heritage, or both.
- Butt Monkey: If someone fucks up, it would be me. It seems that life is screwing me over in the strangest way possible.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: I suffer from Asian Flush.
- Catchphrase: I have several.
- Aw jeez/jizz/nuts!
- I don't know what to feel.
- Son of a bun/gun...
- You butt/fuck-!
- Cloudcuckoolander: My ASD may have played a part...
- Don't believe me? Take a look at my avatar gallery.
- Conspiracy Theorist: My boyfriend and I are fascinated with conspiracies (a probable effect of watching too much Dark5).
- Contralto of Danger: My singing voice is deep. My talking voice, while still deep, is a little more high-piched and dorky.
- Covert Pervert: I may not look like I like those kinds of things, but I'm still a hormonal 16-year-old girl.
- Dark and Troubled Past: See "Paedophiles" in the "Things I do NOT like" folder below.
- The Ditherer: All types- I suffer from chronic indecisiveness.
- Emotionless Girl: It's not so much as I don't feel, it's more that I don't know what to feel.
- Entry Pimp: Look at those tropes goddamn.
- Extreme Doormat: As mean and lazy as I am, I can't say "no" to demands I know I can do.
- Fangirl: Oh boy.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: I have many interests, and sure they may change, but I'm equally focused in all of them.
- Foreign Culture Fetish: I have a love for German culture! I've even invented a word for it: Teutonaboo.
- Fragile Flower: I used to be one. Used to. I blame my hormones.
- Fun Personified: Only recently have I decided not to take anything seriously.
- Gayngst: Indonesian society, being very religious, opposes homosexuality and transgenderism. Enough said.
- Genki Girl: I have known to be quite hyperactive, depending on condition.
- Glory Days: My grade school days, at least academically.
- Granola Girl: I'm still in a Health Nut phase and probably will be for the rest of my life. I don't support vegetarianism though.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: I like wearing headphones to reduce audio stimulation, but I've been told off by my parents for wearing them too much.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: I have a raging inferiority complex, which I make up for by acting like the most awesome person ever.
- Innocently Insensitive: Due to my ASD, I have trouble understanding what to say about certain sensitive topics, which makes me come across as insensitive. When giving advice/trying to reassure people, I tend to tell anecdotes about myself and/or react to the problem as if I was the one being affected, which may come across as a bit insensitive.
- It Amused Me: The reason I do anything.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Even though I have a dog, I'm more of a cat person. Heck, it's even in my name!
- Lad-ette: I can be as crude and abrasive as my male friends.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: I get confused for a dude a lot when my hair is short. My deep voice doesn't help either.
- Likes Older Men / Likes Older Women: About that... I'll never crush on or date anyone younger than me. It's just too weird. Even my boyfriend is 3 years older than I am.
- Love Makes You Crazy: I never really understood this trope until I experienced it myself.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: I'm a Fun Personified Cloudcuckoolander, dating a Broken Bird with No Sense Of Humour. Do the math.
- Myers-Briggs / The Enneagram: In case anyone asks, I'm an INTP-t, 5w6. The plus side of that is that I can see possibilities everywhere. The bad side is that I think too much and I'm so goddamn lazy.
- Sometimes I wish I were a Judging type, though.
- Nerds Love Tough Schoolwork: Why, I like partaking in quizzes and tests! It's just like a game to me, honest.
- I suck at homework, projects and assignments though, as I struggle with executive function. See, I wasn't kidding when I said I was a chronic procrastinator.
- Nerd Glasses: A pair of browlines.
- Nervous Wreck: I can be quite neurotic and easily intimidated by anyone of authority, even the seniors at college. I also worry either way too much or not at all.
- Mood-Swinger: I alternate between not feeling anything at all, going into a laughing fit, feeling mildly depressed and being on the verge of breaking down, depending on the condition.
- Nightmare Fetishist: The Nightmare Fuel pages are the pages I visit most often in TV Tropes. I also love watching Dark5 videos, which is how I befriended my boyfriend (back when we just friends.).
- No Social Skills: Though I'm starting to get better.
- The Perfectionist: The reason I procrastinate so much is because I don't want to end up doing something wrong and I want my projects to turn out perfectly.
- Precocious Crush: I'm prone to these.
- Pungeon Master: Puns and wordplay are my preferred form of humour.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I admit, it has gotten me in trouble countless times. See Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! above.
- Shrinking Violet: Both IRL and online, though I'm starting to grow out of it.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Bitch please, I believe my speech pattern may fall upon this trope, lel.
- Stepford Smiler: Not "smiler", per se, I hardly ever smile. But I force myself to be constantly amused by cracking jokes all the time, as emotions other than amusement make me confused and uneasy.
- The Stoic: Sometimes, at first glance. It's either that or Nervous Wreck.
- Straight Gay: <Kat, a bisexual demigirl, has been infiltrating a cishet social circle for most of her life. So far, not a single person has suspected a thing...>
- Teen Genius: Aside from my IQ of 126, I got into college at the young age of 16. There was a loophole involved, but still.
- Teens Are Short: 5' 2.5", stopped growing a loooooooong time ago.
- Huge Schoolgirl: However, since I grew up in a country where the average woman is 4' 10", people have been commenting on how tall I am since childhood.
- Tomboy: Most of my interests has always been stereotypically masculine, though I don't like sports.
- Tsundere: Type B. Shy and demure around others, but rough and abrasive around those I care about.
- Transparent Closet: I make no effort to hide my sexuality on the Internet, where I know no one in real life can find me.
- Transsexual...? Technically speaking, I belong under the trans* umbrella?
- Trope Overdosed: Marvel at the glory that is my troper page.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: Being on the spectrum, I have a hard time understanding abstract concepts such as emotion and love. I try to lay out love into less abstract tables and formulas, though, and my boyfriend's more affectionate and romantic actions baffle me.
- Yuri Fangirl: I'm more partial to yuri.
- Yaoi Fangirl: However...
Stuff I like
Anime and Manga
- I am especially hyped up about Battlefield 1, being the history nerd I am.
- Cooking Mama
- Dota 2
- Hotline Miami
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Sims
- We Happy Few
- Yandere Simulator
- Yume Nikki
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Frederick The Great
- Gordon Ramsay
- Nikola Tesla
- Marlene Dietrich
- Thomas Kretschmann note
- Memetic Mutation
- Number Stations
- Princesses. Actually most of royalty in general, IRL or fictional. Not afraid to admit it.
- Yuri Genre AND Yaoi Genre
Stuff I do NOT like
Tropers I consider as my friends
Note: those in bold are those I can and do contact outside of TV Tropes
- Actual Beatrice
- Afterwards / bRaHiAn1
- Armored Fury
- Bacon Zorp
- Bisected 8
- Black Mage Anolis
- Caliburn Absolute EX / Caliburn_Absolute
- Cyber Controller / hamza678
- Dr. NoPuma
- Micool TNT
- Nega King Kix
- Random Writer 413
- Seduced By The Light
- Star Android Jaguar
- Troper No 9001
- Undying Phoenix
Headcanon comparisons for my characters (sorry if they're shit)