- I'm a guy.
- I'm a young adult.
- I hail from the East Indies.
Tropes that apply to me
- Author Appeal: Guns, explosions, badasses, Rule of Cool, martial arts, Sword Fight, masked figures, excessive detailing of items, Muggles Do It Better and longcoats. Also, cute arse-kicking girls.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Aren't we all?
- Gun Nut: Despite never even seen a gun in real life, much less touch one.
- Non-Action Guy
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Sometimes.
- The Klutz
- The Quiet One
Stuff that I like
Note: This list is very outdated. Will update it eventually. Anime and Manga Music Video Games
- Anything made by Valve Software
- Dark Souls
- Kantai Collection
- Touken Ranbu
- Metro: Last Light
- World of Tanks
- Just Cause 2
- Fire Emblem
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Far Cry 3
- Serious Sam
- Girls' Frontline
- The Elder Scrolls series
- Jagged Alliance
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Borderlands and Borderlands 2
- Max Payne series
- Unreal Tournament series
Characters I made
GA private defense contractor from South East Asia. Usually wears loose clothing and hides his face with masks or a balaclava. For a guy who hides his face 24/7, he's quite friendly and open about himself. Proficient with firearms and martial arts, and taught himself to handle explosives. Though he lacks experience, his unnatural strength and endurance makes him an incredibly effective fighter. He lives in a flat somewhere in South Jakarta.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Downplayed. He knows that he's stronger than other people and isn't shy to let them know, but he's not above complimenting his opponents for their skills.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: He's trained in Silat. Even without his Super Strength, his technique is good enough to kill a man with a single blow.
- Because I'm Good at It: He knows that his job is morally grey at best, and he doesn't necessarily derive pleasure from killing (fighting is A-OK, though). He tried to get out of mercenary job a couple of times, but it turns out having no education outside of martial arts hampers his ability to switch careers.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He can be very brutal if he needs to. Not that you know just from talking to him.
- Blood Knight: One of the reasons he become a mercenary is that he likes fighting that much. So much, in fact, it's not wrong that he's addicted to violence.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Claims that his strength comes from training, strict diet, and massages.
- Combat Pragmatist: Has no problems with blinding opponents with flashbangs. Or drawing a pistol in melee. Or throwing spent magazines as a distraction while he reloads said gun.
- Cyborg: Downplayed. His sole mechanical augmentation is a reflex booster implanted in his upper spine. It's an old model, so it doesn't work perfectly every time and requires regular maintenance. Worse is that due to the way it's installed, the implant cannot be removed without risking damage to his neural tissue. It's not clear where he got it, since he doesn't remember having it installed in the first place.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Whatever happened between the time he left his homestead and his arrival in Jakarta is not clear. What is known is that the event(s) caused him to conceal his face from everyone else.
- Face of a Thug: The fact that he never shows his face means that most people won't trust him on sight. Despite this, he's a pretty decent fellow once you know him.
- Farm Boy: He was raised in his mentor's farm somewhere in Sumatra, not far from a jungle.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat: His usual combat attire. While the gas mask is justified because it protects him from tear gas and flashbangs he often uses, he just thinks the coat looks cool.
- Gun Kata: Because his martial arts school doesn't teach how to use guns, he created a short-range style which he can mix with his regular silat moves. The aim is to catch opponents off-guard with surprise gunfire, as well as exposing their weak points to attacks.
- In Harm's Way: Even when he feels guilt from his actions from time-to-time, he won't deny if he enjoys his job. To him, nothing beats the thrill of putting his one's own life in danger.
- Knife Nut: Downplayed. He has a fairly small knife collection, but he mostly use knives when toying with his opponents or for field utility.
- Mysterious Past: He has no memories before he started training under his mentor. He just showed up one day on his doorstep, wounded and malnourished.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Downplayed. He's no less reasonable than your average adult, but his mercenary career started simply because he wanted to live out his childhood power fantasies.
- Skilled, but NaÔve: Started out as this, but he gets better over time. Still, he can be too trusting at times, and prone to be manipulated by others.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: Averted. While his mentor is able to use Ki Attacks and wanted to teach it, it turns out that G's ability to channel Ki is unusually low. At most, he can emit light from his palms or analyze a person's body with a touch, but nothing more than that.
- Super Strength: His strikes are strong enough to shatter bedrock even without Ki, and he has zero problems with having super-dense armor plating strapped to his forearms.
- The Faceless: He always wears some sort of face covering when going out. The only ones who know his real face are his adoptive sister and mentor, and even then they don't know why he never reveal his face.
- Willfully Weak: Basically when he pulls out any kind of weapon. Most weapons like knives or machetes limit the amount of power he can put behind a strike or else he'll risk breaking it. If he wants to use his full power, he'll fight bare handed.
AwanG's adoptive sister. A haughty and short-tempered individual that also happens to be a magical prodigy. Has a silvery-white hair that she keeps at shoulder-length. Under the guidance of her current teacher, she came to Jakarta to search for a mysterious artifact.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: He trained under the same martial artist as her brother, and as such share the same proficiency in Silat. Unlike him, though, she backs her moves with magic spells.
- Master of None: Being gifted with incredible magical prowess, she can learn new spells and rituals in a fraction of time that it took an average mage. Unfortunately, she tends to learn too many things at once, leading to her knowing numerous spells but only good with some of them.
- Mystical White Hair: Both of her teachers theorize that her hair color is somehow related to her powers, something that she agrees with.
AvelynA blue-haired swordswoman with incredible magical potential. She doesn't share the same setting as the characters above. Her world is a joint project between me and my sister.
- BFS: Her weapon of choice. Unlike most fictional giant swords, hers are actually quite light (weighing ~3.5 kg at most), meaning she can swing it much faster than she looks like.
- Genki Girl: She's always upbeat no matter what the situation is.
- Improbable Use of a Weapon: Other than mundane cuts and thrusts, her moves include half-swording (grabbing the central part of the blade, like how one would wield a polearm) and mordhau (in which she wields her sword upside-down, with her hands on the blade and striking with the grip).
- Magic Knight: Avelyne uses force/wind magic to supplement her swordfighting skills in combat. This ranges from speeding up her actions, creating gusts of wind to control enemy movement, to generate razor-sharp, nigh-invisible Sword Beam.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Magic-wise, at least. Because she focused on swordfighting rather than magical training, she is far less skilled than common mages. She makes up for this by learning new spells at a very rapid rate and being able to put more energy behind her spells. If she had focused her training on improving her magical skills, she could potentially be one of the strongest wizards of her generation.
... That's all of it (for now, anyway).