open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me in Real Life.
- Big Eater: Yes, though I'm not exactly as fat as you'd expect.
- Grammar Nazi: Definitely.
- Freaky is Cool: Certainly. I am not quite scared by most of the "scary" content I see at Internet, and instead I admire it, like I admire coelacanths and axolotls.
- Husky Russkie: Subverted.
- Idiot Hair: When it grows longer.
- The Smart Guy: Smarter than my entire class, in fact!
- Surrounded by Idiots: Which also applies.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes: Bugs. I find myself scared a lot by live bugs (especially huge mosquitos) and spiders. One of the few expections are flies. There also used to be Skodwarde and Billy's mask, but I'm not that scared of them nowadays.
Bold things are my most favorite. Of course, it's not exactly accurate and it is short.
Some stupid headcanons (that I would like to share)!
- Kit n Kay Boodle
- Karostropov, the ruler of the dictatorship that opposes the main protagonists' sextopia, was originally born in Yiffburg. However, he was asexual, which didn't sit well with the rest of the sex-obsessed Yiffburg, and they eventually lynched him after he again refused to have sex. He now lives on as a body-jumping ghost, seeking vengeance against Yiffburg.
Anime and Manga
- Chargeman Ken
- The Jural Seijin once led a small, but glorious empire that defeated their enemies through gaining their strengths and learning about their weaknesses... via shapeshifting. They often would create hybrids of Jural Seijin and their captured enemies to make the process more successful. Maou-sama is one such hybrid: of a Jural and a human.
Google App Store
- Sandbox Zombies
- The Red Gang, which attacks everyone they see, including those who aren't involved with any gang, also entirely consists of The Soulless, which is why angels will attack the Reds even if they are unarmed (and terrified), while turning the ghosts, who tend to possess humans and violently kill these humans' allies, into angels just like them.
- The Sandbox is controlled by God, who tests the various races' capabilities, either horrified at their violence or eating popcorn while watching the battle that ensues.
- Every animal simulator made by Gluten Free Games