Hello, my name's Bella. You can call me that, or you can call me Scout. I'm a lesbian who doesn't conform to gender roles. I am an adult. I'm a Christian, but not your stereotypical one. I'm autistic, and I'm very easily pissed off because, well, that's... I just... Am. I get sad easily as well, so I'll probably need some assurance along the way. For that, I apologize. I'm not perfect.
I do play the ocarina. The first song I learned was Zelda's Lullaby, which wasn't too hard at all, and plus, it's one of my favorites. I also play the piano, the marimba, the drums, the ukulele, and I used to dabble in violin - not to mention, I sing.
I am a college student.
... Also, I'm amazing because Soup said so. >:D HAZAMAAA :D◊
open/close all folders
Tropes that describe me in real life
- Pyro Maniac: I love fire.
- Fan Boy: Yeah, I'm crazy. I fanboy a ton. Whatcha gonna do?
- Everythings Better With Ninjas: it's true, ninjas are the boss.
- Mad Artist: I'm not as insane as it says, but still pretty dang insane.
- Weirder Than Usual: This name describes me perfectly.
- Badass Bookworm: I'm one of these.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Mostly lazy.
- Afraid of Needles: aaaHHHH
- Large Ham: -yells-
- Heart Breaker: IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE, GUYS...
- Epic Flail: -somebody mentions Shakira- Me: -flails and yells-
- Meganekko: I have had glasses since second grade.
- Berserk Button: I HATE when I see a character online being sold for OVER $1000?!?! It's just a character, damn.
- If you are Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, or anything like that... Don't get into a fight with me about being Christian(since they're not even Christian religions). I feel extremely strong on the subject and will fight back. Just a warning, not trying to be rude or anything. That area is a large no-no for me.
- If you are a homophobe, do not get near me. Please.
- When people tell me to stop doing something that I like doing. Just let me do it please. Applies only to my mom.
- Hopeless Suitor: Like you wouldn't believe...
- Lipstick Lesbian: I'm not very feminine, and I'm pansexual. But besides that, the trope fits.
- Big Eater: "Big"? Try "ginormous"...
- Covert Pervert: Minus the covert.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Yeah...
- Shipper on Deck: I ship. ANYTHING.
- Yaoi Fangirl and Yuri Fan: I am both of these things...
- Distracted by the Sexy: The sexy of a few people. Not just one, but... Twelve.
- Humans Are Bastards: This can apply to me, but also how anons on tumblr have treated me.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Unfortunately, I'm quite the lustful person.
- Likes Older Men: "Weird Al" Yankovic... I USED TO have a "crush" on that dude.
- Fille Fatale: Apparently?
- Tropes About Perverts: See most of these.
- Gratuitous French: Yep. I know quite a bit of French. I took the language for several years, as well, and I have some French bloodlines.
- True Neutral: This is me.
- Sarcasm Mode: Alright... Like, I am autistic and a part of my specific kind includes wayyyy too much of the sarcasm thing.
- Sincerity Mode: Be nice to people. You never know what's going on in their lives...
- Shipper on Deck: No, seriously. Any possible ships? Canon? Non-canon? Cross-fandom? I ship it.
- Super Loser: haaaa, basically.
- Virgin Power: tbh lmao
- Shipper on Deck: Did I mention I ship?
- Abusive Parents: HEH... Unfortunately.
- Asperger's Syndrome: Diagnosed in 2011.
- High-Functioning Autism: Though I'm supposedly "high-functioning", I do have more problems than meets the eye. Example: I can't do simple math such as adding more than 3 numbers.
- Love Dodecahedron: For freakin real...
- Ambiguous Gender: At least, I like to think so.
- Breaking Bad News Gently: I'm... Going to have to.
- Art Evolution: I've been doing art since I could pick up a pencil. It had better be evolving.
- Have You Told Anyone Else?: I'm the kind of person who can't shut their mouth... So yes, I've told everybody else.
TV and movies?
- Guardians of the Galaxy: ALWAYS NUMBER ONE. I recently met Michael Rooker, the man who played Yondu.
- Pacific Rim: I have seen this and it was a good.
- Doctor Who: Time traveling aliens! Who doesn't like 'm?
- Axis Powers Hetalia: A funny anime that personifies the countries
- The Muppets: Yes! I love them omg.
- Skin Wars
- Dragon's Den
- Steven Universe: Even though I'm technically not allowed to watch it...
- Creature Feature: They make such creepy music that's also awesome!
- DragonForce: One of my best friends introduced me to them.
- Daft Punk: The best techno band.
- Epic Rap Battles of History: Probably the funniest stuff ever.
- Chameleon Circuit: Doctor Who music is the best kind.
- Twenty One Pilots: WHAT GENRE IS THISSSS
- Panic! at the Disco: mmm, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes...
- Shakira: She is the Ms. Fanservice!
- They Might Be Giants: Homies, for real yo.
- blackbear: Love that guy.
- Gorillaz: yeah
- Literally, anything...