open/close all folders
The Following Tropes May or May Not Apply to Me
- Absent-Minded Professor: I'm not going to downplay my intelligence (though I won't brag about it either), but I oftentimes have some really freaking stupid moments.
- A God Am I: Any statements I make of this nature are purely in jest.
- All-Loving Hero: Hero's a subjective term when it comes to real people, but I like to give everyone a chance or eighteen.
- Ambiguous Disorder: I know for a fact that I've got something, I'm just not entirely sure what it is, and it overall doesn't really matter too much in the long run.
- Angst? What Angst?: I'm usually not really hung up on many things for long. It's always best to keep moving in spite of adversity or hardships, if you ask me.
- The Anti-Nihilist: As I've said once, "Why should there be a point [to life] besides making your own?"
- Antiquated Linguistics: On occasions not quite scarce, I slip into use of such aulden tongue. Still pretty downplayed, all things considered.
- Apologizes a Lot: I tend to apologize over insignificant things sometimes. Heck, one time my parents once asked me to stop apologizing so often. I then proceeded to apologize for doing so.
- I also have apologized to inanimate objects.
- Lately I've fallen into the habit of apologizing repeatedly in quick succession. Something I need to work on...
- Badass Baritone: I can certainly pull one off, but my normal speaking voice isn't very deep.
- Berserk Button: I have a few.
- ...What, you expect me to list them here so you know how to press them? Hah, nice try.
- Blind Without 'Em: My eyesight is beyond shit if I don't have my glasses.
- Catchphrase: I would list these, but whenever I notice that I have one, it disappears.
- Chewing the Scenery: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU COULD EVER BE IMPLYING!
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: I like helping people, what more needs to be said?
- Cuteness Overload: I cannot help myself from gawking at cute things.
- Deadpan Snarker: More downplayed in real life, but I've had my share of few stand-out moments.
- The Faceless: Only one person here knows just what I truly look like, and I intend to keep that detail under heavy wraps.
- Friend to All Children: I try to give off a "cool older brother" sort of image.
- Furry Fandom: It's not something I like to bring up very often, and I've only really started being open about it recently, but I do consider myself to be a furry.
- The Gadfly: What can I say? I like to mess with people sometimes.
- Good Feels Good: I genuinely like helping other people and I feel bad if I can't.
- Grammar Nazi: Have I ever mentioned how much it irks me when people mix up its and it's?
- Gratuitous German: I occasionally drop bits of it here and there, particularly saying guten nacht instead of good night. You know, maybe it'll give people the wrong impression if I put this trope so close to Grammar Nazi?
- I have been informed that guten nacht is not grammatically correct, and the proper phrase is gute nacht. Just goes to show how much I actually know about the language, huh?
- The Heart: I extend my kindness towards all, be they friend or otherwise! I'm always willing to hear someone out if they need help, no matter who that someone is! (Actually, who that someone is is kinda important, but I give everyone a fair chance.)
- If It's You, It's Okay: Prior to my relationship with Light, I considered myself to be straight. This led to a lot of confusion regarding my feelings for them, but seeing as we're boyfriends now, I think you can figure out the outcome by yourself.
- Insane Forgiveness: I'm an easygoing guy, you'd have to do something pretty despicable to get me to lose faith in you.
- I Will Wait for You: Big problem with long distance relationships? You know you're never going to see your lover for a while, probably years in the case of me and Light. I can definitely wait, though. They're worth it.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: It's an objective fact that cats are the greatest animals on the face of the planet, you cannot argue with this.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Yeah, the world is pretty shitty, but that doesn't give me the right to make it any shittier. I mean, who would that even benefit anyways?
- Love Before First Sight: Up until almost two weeks into our relationship, I had no idea what Light even looked like, nor did they know what I looked like.
- Love Freak: I promote any and all forms of love, provided they're actually healthy within their contexts.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Whenever I'm onstage, I'm typically typecast as rich people, jerks, or rich jerks. Offstage, I make a point of trying to be a nice person.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: I avert this, being male and a proud fanfic writer myself. Not that I've actually written fanfiction in a while, though...
- Nice Guy: Well, I certainly try to be. So far I'd say I do a pretty good job.
- The Nicknamer: I usually come up with or use dumb nicknames for a lot of things/people. I should make a list...
- Official Couple: With Seduced By The Light. From the bottom of my heart, I hope this relationship lasts forever.
- The Pollyanna: I hardly ever feel bad for long, and I make it a point to try to help others feel better too.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I'm a troper, does this come as a surprise to anybody?
- The Power of Friendship: A firm believer, and yes, I am entirely aware of how corny I sound.
- Schedule Slip: Happens more than I'd like for it to with... y'know, just about everything, actually.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: I try to act like a saint, but my vocabulary sure as fuck doesn't reflect that.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Any instances of this are purely Played for Laughs. The last thing I want is to be seen as an egotist (among other things).
- Sophisticated as Hell: I tend to pepper my sentences with some hella ornate or obtuse words in addition to less fancy shit.
- Verbal Tic: Not quite verbal as it's more prominent in text conversations, though I do have a tendency to say "though" a lot.
The Following Are Works That I May or May Not Have Made, Be They Published or Otherwise
- As Above, So Below (A retelling of Shin Megami Tensei IV with a few changes made here and there, presented as a forum quest on this very forum. Published and more or less dead at this point, sadly.)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Astral Frontier (A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfic with multiple viewpoint protagonists and some elements of Deconstruction. It began as a way for me to try writing something without planning it ahead of time, but then I began to plot things out, as I always do, and long story short you can expect a Door Stopper if I ever get that far. Published and on indefinite hiatus.)
- Shining Megami Tensei: AMITY (A crossover between My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Shin Megami Tensei that I wrote when I was just getting into both franchises. It was unfortunately lost before it could be published and I question whether it was a good idea to begin with, but nonetheless, I consider it noteworthy enough to mention here. Unpublished and cancelled.)
- Vagabond Odyssey [tentative title] (An RPG Maker game following a mercenary named Iris as she escorts a prince on his quest for revenge. Sounds cliche at first, but if you ask me, the execution is what really matters, and I plan on making it stand out in at least some capacity. Unpublished and in-progress.)
The Following Are Pages I May or May Not Have Started
The Following May or May Not Be My Characters
Note: Characters are ordered by work; each one is assigned a single trope. Currently incomplete.
- Vagabond Odyssey Characters
- We Have All Become Pokémon Characters
- WHABP Gaiden Characters
The Following Are Tropes I May or May Not Enjoy Immensely
- Affably Evil
- The Atoner
- Baleful Polymorph
- Battle Couple
- Blade on a Stick
- Cain and Abel
- Casanova Wannabe
- Casual Danger Dialog
- Cute But Psycho
- Deadpan Snarker
- Flash Step
- Fusion Dance
- Genius Bonus
- He's Back
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Loads and Loads of Races
- Medium Awareness
- Multiple Head Case
- One-Woman Wail
- Our Monsters Are Weird
- Overly Long Gag
- The Pollyanna
- Quirky Miniboss Squad
- The Snark Knight
- Square Race, Round Class
- Surreal Humor
The Following Works May or May Not Be Favorites of Mine
Plays and the Like
Note: If specific installments are not listed, assume that I enjoy all installments in a franchise.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Brave Frontier
- Bravely Default
- Cave Story
- Chrono Cross
- Doki Doki Literature Club!
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Eternal Sonata
- Etrian Odyssey
- Fire Emblem
- Final Fantasy
- The Legend of Zelda
- Lost Dimension
- Mario & Luigi
- Night in the Woods
- Paper Mario
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- RPG Maker
- Saints Row IV
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Shadow Hearts
- Stardew Valley
- Super Mario RPG
- Tales of the Abyss
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
- Xenoblade Chronicles
Assorted Web Originals
- Bravest Warriors
- Code Ment
- Danganronpa Abridged Thing
- 50% OFF
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Abridged
- Jordan Underneath
Gather demons and come again!*