- Describe TropesForever here.
- Very well then, TropesForever is a troper...
- Hold on, what are your credentials?
- Your credentials? Why are you qualified to describe TropesForever here?
- Well, I...okay, don't tell anyone, but I am TropesForever.
- WHAT?? YOU'RE TROPESFOREVER???
- But I'm also TropesForever!
- What? How is that possible?
- I don't know, but I'm getting sick of this joke now.
open/close all foldersAnd here are some facts about me:
- Name: TropesForever
- Real Name: CamelCase
- Real Real Name: Not Telling.note
- Gender: Male
- Time Zone: UTC + 10:00
- Myers–Briggs thingamabob: INTP, apparently. I probably answered a couple of the questions incorrectly though.
- Orientation: Straight
- Age In Dead Memes: im Over 9000! and what is this
- Credit Card No: I'm not telling you that!
- Favourite Doctor: Eleven or Twelve. Does the War Doctor count? (Apologies that they're both new series.)
A single userbox
|This user tries to do the right thing. If they make a mistake, please let them know.|
Wow, that was a short page.
Wait, there's more?
Wait, there's more?
Stuff I like
Stuff I really like:
- Soupe Opéra (It Needs More Love, dangit!)
- LittleBigPlanet (Also Needs More Love)
- Star Wars (I like all the movies [even the prequels], the modern cartoons, and the obscure 80s cartoons)
- Doctor Who
- The Muppets. That's right, everything on that page, including the stuff I haven't seen.
Stuff I'm less obsessive about:
- The Simpsons and Futurama
- Adventure Time and Regular Show, although I'm pretty behind on both
- A lot of Disney animated films, including the canon, Pixar, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- MAD Magazine
- xkcd, even if most of them go way over my head. They even referenced LittleBigPlanet once, and I don't care if they spelled it as three words!
- Blackadder, which I quote as much as most people quote Monty Python.
- Oh, Monty Python too.
- I enjoy Minecraft casually, but I'm not really a hardcore fan.
- Some sitcoms which inexplicably share words in the title.
- The LEGO Movie, LEGO Adaptation Games, and LEGO in general.
- Earthworm Jim (The TV series, I haven't played any of the games.)
- In terms of music, my favourites are classical, the ragtime works of Scott Joplin (who should really have a page), and the soundtracks of all the other works on this page.
- This thing on the right. (If only it existed...)
- Photoshop, though as you can probably tell I have no idea how to design stuff that doesn't hurt people's eyes...
- And the ellipsis...
In which I apply tropes to myself:
How does one describe one's self? I have no idea.
- Asperger Syndrome: Is Not a Trope, dag-nabbit! But yes, I have been diagnosed with it. Just a warning.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Downplayed, and exaggerated at the same time. Isn't life funny?
- Brief Accent Imitation: I sometimes do it on the forums, by copying the syntax of whatever or whoever comes to mind for no reason.
- The Ditherer: Pretty much everything on this page is inaccurate at one time or another, because I can't make up my dang mind.
- Forgetful Jones: Sometimes, occasionally, however, to an extent.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I don't tend to swear unless I'm quoting.
- I Have Many Names: Even I don't remember them all.
- The Internet Is For Fools: Well, it looks like it should be a trope.
- Jim Henson: Averted, I'm not him.Explanation
- Neutral Good: According to the internet, and the internet never lies.
- Old Shame:
- I used to make YouTube videos. I don't have the courage to link them here.
- The original version of "Bad Ideas for Forum Games".
- Serial Escalation: The musicians avatar. It started of with just Rowlf, then I added Schroeder, then the Doctor, then Marceline, then other tropers started suggesting characters...
- Single-Issue Wonk: I don't like people using "Muppet" to refer to puppets that aren't actually Muppets, like Yoda. It annoys me that that's the definition the trope uses.
- Small Reference Pools: See that list of works up there? Those are about 70% of the works I'm very familiar with.
- What an Idiot: See the thing about the account, I'm not gonna type it out twice.
- Other tropes about me can be added to my Troper Wall.
- Bathos especially.
- Establishing Character Moment
- Large Ham
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover and Weird Crossover
- Recursive Reality: Which is obvious if you've seen my "Troper Ventriloquism" or read my review for this site...ON this site.
- Self-Deprecation: This list is almost entirely ZCEs. TropesForever should be ashamed of himself.
- Stylistic Suck
Oh, you've got to be kidding me...
Oh, you've got to be kidding me...
Stuff I've done
- I am responsible for the deaths of Good Grief, Another "Peanuts" Shout-Out! and Bowties Are Cool. Odd, since they're both based on works I love.
- I've written for The Muppets (by which I mean I added Statler and Waldorf to the Chick Magnet page, something I'm much more proud of than is strictly healthy.)
- Pages I created include Creator.Anthony Daniels, SelfDemonstrating.Larry Da Vinci, SelfDemonstrating.Attack Of The Eye Creatures, and Characters.Little Big Planet. As CamelCase, I made VideoGame.Dreams, Laconic.Little Big Planet, WesternAnimation.Soupe Opera and all its subpages, and Radar.Little Big Planet.
- I came up with the current name for Creator's Apathy. Yes! Me! I named the trope! I put the words "Creator" and "Apathy" together! With an apostrophe and an "s" in the middle! I even put the words in the right order so they don't say "Apathys Creator'"! That was all me! I feel sick.
Forum Games I created
- Who would play the above Troper in a biopic?
- Bad ideas for forum games v2 (READ THE RULES FIRST): After the ill-fated first version (which I won't link here) crashed and burned.
- Name something that begins with the next letter of the alphabet and see if the next poster likes it: Continuing on the popular "Name something that begins with X and see if the next poster likes it" trend.
- The above avatar is a guest on The Muppet Show
- ITT: We speak in Iambic Pentameter
This is the end of the page. I promise. See, look; indices!