Tropers: Att Obl
Hello, Att Obl, a.k.a. Uujishima, Formerly AttObl227 here! I'm a Gamer that likes Independent and Doujin Gaming, Nintendo, The PS2 and PS3 (Which I'm playing right now, if it weren't for this website.), and Freeware Games.This is my Backloggery. I will update it as I keep on playing games. You can contact me at: attobl2277 AT Live Dot Com.
Things This Troper Likes:
- Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
- Touhou (Despite Playing the Demos.)
- Mitadake High (You will often see me here.)[[supersecretspoiler:Unless Forkkie or Any of her friends arenít hosting a server.]]
- Mirai Nikki
- Irisu Syndrome! (I just have to replay the game because of the Fan Translation.)
- The Metal Gear Games.
- Hero Core
- Kanako Itou (Mainly because of "Shoes of Glass" and "Kanashimi no Muko he")
- Siter Skain (In General. It Really Needs More Love in this website!)
- The games created by x.x
- Bullet Hell.
- Knights in the Nightmare
- The World Ends with You
- E Xceed (Despite playing the Trial Versions of each game.)
- Saitama Saisyu Heiki. (S.S.H.)
- Crusader (This game is classified as Abandonware.)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Roguelike games, like Nethack, ADOM, and Elona.
- Kodomo No Jikan. (Chapter 15)
- Shoot 'em Up games
- Crimzon Clover (I have played the trial version (Version 0.20). It lagged on my computer, but itís still awesome.)
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni
- Crowning Music of Awesome.
Thank you, TV Tropes, for introducing me to:
- http://www.thebest404pageever.com/ (Thanks Blackmoon!)
Works that he wants to get:
- The Etrian Odyssey Games. (I have the third game.)
- Just Cause 2
- Any Touhou Game.
- Another Nippon Ichi Game.
- Kamui and RefleX
- The rest of the Armored Core games. (I have Nexus and Master of Arena.)
- Virtual Console Games for the Wii.
- Another Doujin Shmup.
- Crimzon Clover
- A high end Gaming Computer.
- Riviera: The Promised Land
Tropes Applied to him:
- Apologises a Lot: I can end up like Colette Brunel at times.
- Attention Whore: I'm no exception to this rule.
- Big Eater: And How!
- Cannon Fodder: Averted, see Video Game Caring Potential.
- Dramatic Ellipsis: And...How...!
- Evil Laugh: In Real Life. I think that itís probably unintentional. . .
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Played Straight or Subverted in his Mitadake High RP Characters. Either the character he is R Ping is isolated, or plays more like a Ordinary High-School Student or an Informat.
- It's All My Fault
- It's Up to You: A Zigzagging Trope in Real Life.
- Living Doll Collector: had me concerned for a bit - Keybreak
- Nightmare Fetishist: I like High Octane Nightmare Fuel, and I have a PSL/PAC for girls that can kill, as noted above.
- Nintendo Hard: Biology class is a pain.
- Perverse Asexual Cuddlelust: Irisu Kyouko and Maria.
- Rage Quit: Subverted. If he is trying to 1CC a Game that he has a bad start on, he'll restart it, and get a good start.
- Played Straight when I play Soul Nomad. If one of my Clerics or Pyremages in a squad is killed, I might as well restart the game.
- Save Scumming: He has a ADOM Liveblog, and since he is new to the game...
- Self-Deprecation: I might consider myself to be a major annoyance to other Tropers.
- Shrinking Violet: He can verge on this behavior in times.
- Video Game Caring Potential: In Strategy Games, Turn Based or Otherwise, I will try to minimize Casualties on My Side (Don't we all?), and if the unit's health is red, then I'll have them fall back. Even if they are lowly mooks I recruited [[supersecretspoiler:Bonus Points if these mooks can level up.]]
- He also feels bad every time his Little Girl Dies.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: In a Game like Dwarf Fortress, I can be Cruel. In a game like Valkyria Chronicles or Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, I will NOT let ANYONE Die.
- Also, if he is angry, he can always load up a Hotseat game, controlling both sides, and have fun beating the crap out of each other!
- Weapon of Choice: A Sword (Preferably a Lightning sword.) or a Pistol.
- In Mitadake High, expect to see him with either a Knife or a Billhook, preferably the former.
Vandalizations go here:Hi. Definately recommend Etrian Odyssey. They're awesome. -clockworkapider
- I have the third game now. Looks great so far.
- Thank you.
- I frequent Forum Games, as with the Video games section. I could frequent Troper Updates, too.
- You're welcome!