Heartwarming: Honest Trailers
- The Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer started something of a trend in Honest Trailers where at least one of the quotes read in the Every Episode Ending are of an actor or entertainer who recently passed away:
[Starring...] Egon, but not forgotten.
- In honor of the late Robin Williams, the phrases read by the narrator at the end of the trailer for the aforementioned film are all iconic phrases from Williams' movies.
- The next week (Ghostbusters) one of the phrases read at the end was "It's Saturday Night Live!" in honor of that show's late announcer Don Pardo.
- Also from the Ghostbusters video was their description of Egon, being played by the then-recently deceased Harold Ramis.
- And at the end of the next Honest Trailer (CinemaSins' The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer notwithstanding), for Godzilla (2014), one of the phrases at the end of that trailer was "Welcome... to Jurassic Park!" in memory of Richard Attenborough, who played the park's creator John Hammond in the film.
- At the end of the trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, released four days after Leonard Nimoy's passing, every quote read at the end was a Spock quote (or a quote about Spock) in honor of Nimoy's most iconic character.
- The Toy Story trailer, released several days after Christopher Lee's passing, had all the quotes read by Epic Voice Guy at the end be quotes from Lee's films.
- In the Honest Trailer for The Lion King, there are comparisons drawn between that movie and Frozen. The punchline to this?
Narrator: (about Frozen) I knew there was a reason I liked that movie!
- In a similar vein, the narrator feels that he wants to buy some Legos after doing the trailer for The Lego Movie.