Awesome: Honest Trailers
- Any moment where they admit they actually thought a movie was cool, even if they blatantly Accentuate the Negative.
- Relatedly, the totally earnest gushing about Pokémon Gold and Silver.
"Once again, battle your way to the Pokémon Hall of Fame by conquering the Elite Four. And when you do, hold onto your stupid hat...as the entire region from the first game is unlocked, with eight new badges to win and a mountaintop duel against your character from the first game! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE A SEQUEL!"
- Switching series with CinemaSins and doing an extremely good job with it (judging by the like/dislike ratios on the two videos, way better than CinemaSins did at doing an Honest Trailer).
- The entire trailer for Interstellar, including pointing out how stupid the ending is by recapping everything that happens in the final act.
"Go ahead. Tell us that didn't happened. It's not that we don't understand it. It's just really stupid."
- The trailer for The Spiderman Trilogy really lets Mary Jane have it for doing little more than two-time her boyfriends and get in trouble.
- Getting Thor co-writer Zack Stentz to watch the Honest Trailer. He even manages to get in a couple jabs at Joss Whedon. Video here.