Trivia: Honest Trailers
- All-Star Cast: In the Harry Potter trailer:
Narrator: Relive the excitement of acclaimed British thespians...yelling nonsense.
- Approval of God:
- Joe Russo, the co-director of Captain America: The Winter Soldier claims that the movie was Fridge Logic-tested by making sure that there would be little reason for an Honest Trailer to be made of the movie. Didn't stop Honest Trailers, in the end, though they do spend a good amount of time in the trailer praising the movie.
- The god of the nerds himself, Joss Whedon, is a fan.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Sam Neill is credited as "The guy from Jurassic Park". While he's in ''Jurassic Park''.
Narrator: Oh, that guy from, um, uh... he was in that one movie... Sam... Elliot? No, uh... man, it's bugging me... Sam Rockwell! It's Sam Rockwell! That's the guy. I loved him in Galaxy Quest!
- Similarly, John Heard is credited as "The dad from Home Alone" in the Home Alone video.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was "The one with Shovelface".
- In Iron Man 2, they take a very long time trying to figure out who Justin Hammer is played by, eventually remembering that it's Sam Rockwell.