- Abused mercilessly in Buttlord GT - one memorable example being a Kamehame Hadoken Groin Attack at point blank range.
- Sluggy Freelance:
- In 8-Bit Theater Black Mage, soon after becoming a Blue Mage (which allows him to learn attacks he survives getting hit with) is hit by a "Goblin Punch", which is actually just a kick in the nuts from a non-goblin monster (the attack was named by "the greatest cryptozoologist in all Red Wizard history, Blindy O'Sightless"). He learns this attack and returns it with enough force to launch the enemy into low orbit.
- In Monsterful, the mummy Lily Osiris has shown her pervert ghost friend Lawrence that not even ghosts are safe from this.
- Sins demonstrates that this doesn't work on Anthropomorphic Personifications in this strip.
- In Ghastly's Ghastly Comic, Chibi Sue knows how to get results here.
- In the Furry comic P.S.I., wrestler Lucy demonstrates her signature attack.
Lucy: Well, at least I got to kick one last guy in the balls!
- Bigger Than Cheeses even has (or had; it hasn't made an appearance in quite some time) its own sound effect for nut shots — "Bojangles," or sometimes the long form "Right in the bojangles!"
- In Ronin Galaxy a gangster challenges Cecil to a duel with katanas, but the hero manages to even things out with a kick in the crotch.
- Goats has several characters' genetic materials extracted by the urethra weasels, which are just as painful as they sound; made worse by the graphic description of their function given while they work.
- The Order of the Stick: "I'm sure Durkon can fix that, too."
- Combined with Unsound Effect in # 586. * nuts!*
- And again, here.
- Haley's father was apparently rendered sterile by a poison dart to the nuts.
- Tales of the Questor: WHAM! Right in the cahooties!
- In a storyline of Nip and Tuck, Thelma Opossum was about to be photographed in a bikini when the photographer tells her that she have to lose the outfit in question for a nude photo shoot. She immediately starts kicking lecherous guy's butt, which gets the attention of a lady wrestler.
- In Questionable Content Faye accidentally headbutts Marten's groin and then vomits all over him while she's blind drunk.
- In an earlier comic, the Vespavenger's Vespa, which could morph into a not-so-giant-mecha, manages to also hit Marten in the crotch, with a metal pole. This leads to the statement from Marten as he's on the ground in pain, "Pain level...Shatnerian... in...intensity"
- And in Doc Rat, even a punching bag◊ feels the pain!!!
- Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki: Used on the Auroch
- Tailsteak's Band puts one behind a warning label - and in the next strip, hangs one as a Chekhov's Gun...
- Happens a few times in Dominic Deegan. "There's no need for — " UnSoundEffect The dwarfs seem to think otherwise. Earlier than that, Luna nails Sigfried right in the "knighthood." Ouch.
- In Exterminatus Now the best way to disable a power crazed demon worshipper is apparently with a boot to the sack.
- A female groin attack occurs in Polk Out. ◊
- "And it'll go and it'll find her and it'll bite her in the cunt."
- This Something*Positive strip from 2002.
- The Green Avenger has a character named Lady Groincrush, who uses this as her usual attack.
- This is the only thing the bulletproof Speedo can protect cops against in Cyanide & Happiness.
- In one Penny Arcade strip, Gabe ends up downloading a patch for Tribes 2 that ends with an OK button and the message "Click OK to be kicked in the beanbag". After debating between his love for the game and his genitals, he presses the button and his computer sprouts a leg and kicks him, elicting the memorable response "Right in the Mean Bean Machine!"
- "Basically, the power of The Gamemaster is giving people... what they deserve."
- Demonstrated here in The KA Mics.
- In Everyday Heroes, Summer had a problem controlling her eye beams.
- When the Full Frontal Nerdity group plays Tabletop Game/Deadlands, Lewis' character ends up gelded by a zombie.
- Adam attempts one on Gloog in A Game of Fools, but due to the latter's Bizarre Alien Biology it isn't particularly successful.
- In Carry On, a sheep couple send their three lambs to school. The mom starts feeling the "Empty-Nest" reaction, but husband gets nearly neutered on the suggestion of having more kids◊!
Bash: You're the one who brought it up!
- Asperchu receives one of these in his titular webcomic.
- Casey and Andy. Casey picks on a short alien with a single eye on a stalk. The alien retaliates. Casey spends the rest of the day watching Independence Day. On the other hand, when Quantum Cop catches the aliens and they give him the Groin Attack, he's wearing a cup. And he writes them a citation, since he happens to know their legal system too.
- Pokemon X had this as one of the most popular comics. Lampshading Zelda's "Item Get" sequence in the process probably helped.
- It also led to the development of a group known as People for the Ethical Treatment of Brendan's Nuts (PETBN) on the comic's forums.
- For Lucy from Bittersweet Candy Bowl this practically counts as a signature move. One particularly good (bad?) example here.
- Utilized mercilessly in chapter 10 of Red vs. Blue: Revelation by Tex. For extra laughs, all
six seven groin blows in the episode were focused on Grif alone.
Grif: What is your problem with my balls!?!
(later, after the final groin attack from falling down crotch-first on top of a concrete divider... )
Grif: Why don't you just... kill me?
- Seven? I counted eight, possibly nine.
- Knocked out early in Ansem Retort, where Sora kicked Riku in the nuts to see if he could still feel it after being cut in half...and then did it again cause he forgot about it.
Riku: SCREW YOU AND SCREW YOUR AMNESIA!
- Peter Is the Wolf: "Taking a shot to the wolf nards... still hurts..."
- Yuki of Ménage à 3 is the daughter of a manga-ka who neglectfully exposed her to his tentacle porn work at a young age. As a result, whenever she sees or feels a man's penis, her mind registers it as a set of threatening tentacles, usually causing her to go temporarily insane, scream "TENTACLLLLES!" and kick the unfortunate fellow in the groin. She has even gone on extended cross-town groin-kicking rampages when particularly upset. Therapy is slowly resolving this problem, but she's not safe yet.
- Page 192 of Las Lindas. Miles learns the hard way not to ogle Sarah.
- In User Friendly, there is a "Forced-Feedback Enemy-Denial Smackdown Ergonomic Gaming Chair", which features a boxing glove on a stick aimed at the face for when your character is gibbed, and a metal, spike-knuckled gauntlet on a hydraulic ram positioned directly over the crotch for when your character is killed by Quad Damage.
- In Bridgettes Belly, Drill Sergeant Nasty-type camp counselor comes to take Bridgette to Fat Camp. As the girl was correcting him about her last name, he slaps her suitcase out of her hands. Bea, the girl's giraffe Parental Substitute, threatens him of this as she hoists him up by the collar, and giving a Death Glare at the same time in French:
- In Autobot Burnout's Funnies (a photocomic on Transformers World 2005), a recent (as of February 3rd, 2011) arc has Battle Ravage defeat the Fallen this way, using his (Ravage's) girlfriend Tigris' Buster Sword. As a result, The Fallen ends up with a censor bar over his gearbox.
- In Homestuck, a newly undead Kanaya kicks Gamzee in the crotch so hard it knocks him out of his shoes and off a cliff. HONK!
- In El Goonish Shive, Sarah delivers a very impressive one to Hedge.
- Sally decides to try this on Jango Fett in Darths & Droids after the fire from his flamethrower goes around Mace Windu's lightsaber. I kick him where it hurts!
- Female Example: Nosh delivers one to Sanny after the latter strikes a nerve in the stalled-out webcomic For Your Eyes Only. Ben then mentions how the trope normally applies to girls as Sanny writhes in pain.
- In Beyond the Canopy, young Glenn punches a much larger bully, Thistle, right in the acorns. When Glenn meets Thistle again some years later, he's wearing an armored codpiece to prevent further injury to that region.
- In the Sister, Sister arc of Elf Blood, Fliss delivers one to the female Death Elf punk. It has no effect, much to Fliss' protest: She's been kicked there before and it REALLY hurt.
- Greg takes one in the family jewels as he gets mistaken for a stalker. He's down for the count HERE.
- In Sinfest, Monique does this with the inappropriate line "I love you, man!"
- In White Ninja Comics, Stay away from squirrels.
- In San Three Kingdoms Comic, this is the ultimate attack that Zhuge Liang refuses to learn from his teacher. Same goes to Sima Yi.
- An off-screen inversion serves as the punchline to this page of Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures .
- In this early Turn Signals on a Land Raider strip, a Bloodthirster takes a 6-pound shell right in his Chaos No-Longer-Undivided.
- In The Meek, Pinter tells Angora that she can repel molesters by giving them "a kick in the clams". Not long afterwards, she follows his advice, in a rather unusual fashion. (Due to Angora being the Innocent Fanservice Girl, both links somewhat NSFW.)
- In The Frumps, Virgil attacks a panda right in the groin.
- In Bruno the Bandit a guest on the Shelley show came prepared for this tactic.
- In Schlock Mercenary, an ore freighter's captain is praised for taking out a warship with just "rocks, ramming and balls of steel". He proceeds to clarify he had lost that last part of his "inventory" in a long-ago war.
- Muh Phoenix: Both Iron Man and Thor somehow managed to do this to the Phoenix Force.
- Blade Bunny: Negotiated
- In Luminary Children, Lyzza does this to Rick.
Rick: I'm sorry, please don't castrate me!
- Girl Genius: Martellus (Tweedle) is tough, but when Agatha administers one to him, he gets the message.
- In Free Spirit, Winnie arranges for the Crotch-Kick Fairy to strike Robb as punishment for trying to steal a girl from her boyfriend.
- In Godslave, the fight between Edith and Turner opens with her kicking him where it hurts to make room for her escape. The pained expression on his face really says it all.