is a parody of the Marvel Comics Crisis Crossover Avengers vs. X-Men
made by Nuzlocke. You can either read it online or download each issue in .cbr format.
It greatly exaggerates some aspects of the characters, as well as giving them much sillier motivation to start a conflict than in the original story, and swearing. Lots of swearing.
Keep in mind that most tropes listed below are Played for Laughs
This comic contains examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: Black Widow usually exposes a lot of cleavage in order to distract the enemies (though nobody mentions that she can also distract her allies). By her own admission, this is the only thing she's good for.
- The Alcoholic: Tony Stark. Emma Frost as well.
Iron Man: Like Mama Stark always said, you're never too drunk to fly a giant robot.
- Anything That Moves: Emma Frost. She can't even name ten people she hasn't slept with. This may be the reason of why she and Cyclops aren't a couple.
- Battle Cry: After Emma Frost promises to Namor to do "butt-stuff" with him if he attacks Wakanda, he charges the place using the term as his battle cry.
- During the first fight between the Avengers and the X-Men, Cyclops yells "#YOLO!".
- Black Comedy Rape: Spiderman raped Wolverine. Apparently, Daredevil recorded it and uploaded it to Youtube.
- Berserk Button: Implying that Namor is homosexual.
Namor: This is what you get when you provoke my insecurities! Sure I might dress a little provocatively and sure, my hair is always silky and fabulous, but that's no reason to assume anyhting! I'm Namor the womanizer supreme! The prick with a huge dick!
- Don't fuck with Cyclops' sea otters.
- Better Than a Bare Bulb: The comic takes a dig at most of the incongruences of this storyline, and comic books in general.
- Butt Monkey: Wolverine. He gets beat up a lot, is often mocked by the rest of the Avengers and despised by the X-Men. And when Spiderman raped him, everybody else just looked and laughed at him instead of helping (and Daredevil even recorded the whole thing).
- Calling Your Attacks: Wolverine and Captain America did it during their fight. Cap called Wolverine for it, before doing it himself.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Everybody at some point, but the Phoenix Force speaks like this constantly.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Many of the tense and climatic moments of the comic are played for laughs here.
- Don't Explain the Joke: Hank Pym has an habit of doing this.
- Egopolis: Utopia here is named "Cyclops' Island".
- Fantastic Slur: Mutants get sometimes called "muties" (like in canon) and "muggas" (just here).
- Flanderization: Almost everybody. The Scarlet Witch really resents that people only remember her for depowering the mutants and being Robosexual.
- Eagle Land: Captain America here is a clear type 2, although it doesn't show up much.
Captain America: Maybe you don't know how we do things in America, but when we want something, we take it. And then you said "you're welcome". So to quote the late, great President Reagan: "Suck my dick, faggot."
- Easily Forgiven: The Scarlet Witch. See "The Reason You Suck" Speech Below.
- Groin Attack: Both Iron Man and Thor somehow managed to do this to the Phoenix Force.
- Captain America tried to do this to Cyclops with his shield. He hit Cyclops' neck instead.
- Handicapped Badass: Subverted with Daredevil. During most fights he just hits thin air.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: "And that concludes our presentation on why futa is totally not gay."
- Hypocritical Humour: A mainstay of the series.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Scarlet Witch has one after being wrapped by Magik's Phoneix Fire Tentacles. The panel is even edited to give her a blush.
- It's All About Me: Scarlet Witch thinks she's the true victim of House of M, because despite going insane, killing people and bringing mutantkind near extinction, nobody cared about how she felt.
- Jerkass: Almost everybody.
- Killed Off for Real: Hawkeye.
- Knock Knock Joke: Attempted twice by Captain America in his fight with Wolverine.
- The Load: Hawkeye and Black Widow, through the latter is a bit more aware about it.
- The Lost Lenore: Cyclops, exaggerated. he clearly never got over Jean's death, and mentions her on a regular basis. This is the main reason of why Hope decided to leave with the Avengers.
- M-Word Privileges: Mocked heavily through the phrase "my mugga."
- Mind Rape: Upon Cyclops' orderrs, Emma sent Captain America a psychic vision of Beast's testicles.
Captain America: Tony? Tony, are you there? I'm seeing what it looks like a pair of... blue tennis balls.
- Motive Decay: The comic doesn't miss the opportunity to point out that, after getting the power of the phoenix, Cyclops never tried to restore mutantkind (he decided to form a rap band with the other Phoenix hosts).
- Never Live It Down:
- As expected, everybody is more than happy to remind Hank Pym the time he beat his wife.
: Congratulations, you beat up a teenage girl. Hank Pym would be proud.
Captain America: Hank, give him the Van Dyne special.
: I resent that.
- And of course, that's not the last of it.
Hank Pym: How many times do I have to apologize for that? It was 30 yars ago!
- Also, the fact that Scarlet Witch is romantically involved with a robot.
- Non Sequitur Thud: "...and I'll have the two piece combo..."
- Occidental Otaku: Iron Man and Captain America are portrayed as two obsessive anime fanboys. Though they seem to be more into hentai rather than normal anime.
- Only Sane Man: Hope Summers, though by a very small margin.
- Pungeon Master: Cyclops, much to everybody else's annoyance.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Hope delivers a big one to the Avengers:
- Remix Comic
- Running Gag: Many, the most prominent being people wondering how exactly the Scarlet Witch's powers work.
- Say My Name: "JEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!"
- Captain America mistakes Iron Fist for the white Power Ranger.
- The Stoner: A large portion of the cast.
- Take That: When the Avengers are about to attack Utopia, err sorry, Cyclops' Island, Spider-Man asks if there's oil underground.
- The Unfavorite: Quciksilver.
Magneto: Dammit Pietro, why can't you be more like your mutant-genociding sister?
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: The reason behind Cyclops wanting to use the Phoenix to create new mutants is that he thinks that most of the actual mutants aren't cool enough. He also thinks this of flying, calling it "the soy sauce of superpowers" (only good if you have something else to put on top).
- Would Hit a Girl: Cyclops' favorite hobby is to beat up Hope on a regular basis, under the pretense of being "training" her.
- Vulgar Humor: There's lots of swearing. You could make a drinking game whenever somebody says "faggot".
- The chief offender is the Phoenix, who also indulges in racial slurs.
- You Make Me Sic: After Emma Frost uses "irregardless".
Cap: It's "regardless", you stupid bitch...