Webcomic: The Green Avenger
The Green Avenger
is a webcomic about two superheroes, the Green Avenger (Abby) and the Lavender Fey (Kelly).
The Green Avenger provides examples of:
- AI Is A Crap Shoot: Alarmbot is more effective than it was supposed to be.
- The Assimilator: Kali.
- Author Avatar: Abby.
- Chest Insignia: Magical Mabulous, and the mysterious nemesis.
- Code Name: the Green Avenger, the Lavender Fey, Lady Groincrush, Magical Mabulous, Silvershade.
- Dirty Mind-Reading: inverted: Kelly once used her telepathy to give Abby erotic dreams.
- Domino Mask: the Lavender Fey.
- Elemental Powers: Magical Mabulous.
- False Friend: Kali was draining Kelly's power all along.
- Fighting from the Inside: Kelly vs. Kali.
- Firemen Are Hot: Abby thinks so.
- Flying Brick: Abby's superpower.
- Heroic Fire Rescue: two in one: Jack rescues someone, then Abby rescues Jack.
- The Masquerade Will Kill Your Dating Life: Abby has trouble pursuing Jack.
Abby: I can tell he's got a crush, but on the Green Avenger. He's never even met me.
- Orphaned Series: the last update was in 2010.
- Psychic Powers: Kelly's superpower, including Telepathy and Telekinesis.
- Redundant Rescue: there was no need for Abby to stop the truck with failed brakes.
Abby: Oh, come on, people, it's the Midwest! It's completely flat!
- Rescue Introduction: Jack is introduced when Abby rescues him.
- Rescue Romance: Abby and Jack.
- Ring Ring Crunch: Abby accidentally smashes her alarm clock with Super Strength.
- Secret Identity: all the supers have these.
- Stalker with a Crush: Abby stalks Jack.
- Stupidity Inducing Attack: the Lavender Fey's mysterious nemesis' superpower.
- Superheroes Wear Capes: Abby does.
- Superheroes Wear Tights: Abby.
- Trainstopping: parodied when Abby stops a "runaway" truck that wasn't going very fast.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Magical Mabulous burns an Innocent Bystander.
Magical Mabulous: Hee hee!
Lady Groincrush: What did he do?
Magical Mabulous: Dunno.