- In "Darkmount, NV", Megatron grows frustrated with his Vehicons' inability to deal with Arcee:
Megatron: How long does it take to exterminate a lone Autobot and her human pet!?
Megatron: Not a riddle, Starscream!
- When Starscream catches a photo of Ratchet on the internet in "Scattered", Raf just so happened to have found it at the same time. So as Starscream gets Megatron's attention, Raf replaces the image with a dancing monkey. Knock Out laughs, but then quickly regains his composure when Megatron looks at him.
- Starscream lampshading Soundwave's voiceless tendencies.
Starscream: 'Vow of silence'. What a copout.
- Miko recognizes the similarities between Predaking and a dragon. Unfortunately, there's no such word in the Autobot Language.
Bulkhead & Wheeljack: (in unison) What's a dragon?
- And later, when the mine explodes: "Yes! Snuff the Tragic Dragon!"
- Arcee on Bumblebee's new paint job.
At least you have something to work with. If I reversed my colors, I'd be pink
- Ultra Magnus upon meeting Miko.
Ultra Magnus: The indigenous population of this planet...do they all display the same disregard for authority?
Ratchet: No, mostly just Miko.
- Even better is during Miko's tirade at Ultra Magnus and Ratchet, you can see Jack trying and failing to gesture at her to be quiet.
- Better than that! Just before he asks Ratchet, you can see a look of absolute horror on the Doc bot's face. Like he hadn't expected her to be so openly rude in front of someone like Magnus. Doesn't know her very well, does he?
- Watch Starscream's wings flutter when he's gloating to Shockwave about killing Cliffjumper for the hundredth time. Knock Out's jab afterwards just adds to it.
Careful, Starscream, you might dislocate a landing gear patting yourself on the back.
- Starscream and Megatron's Oh, Crap faces when they saw Optimus Prime Version 2.0 flying towards them.
Starscream: He can't fly, can't he?!
- Smokescreen missing out on the whole Darkmount battle.
Smokescreen: Awww, I missed it!
- Ultra Magnus couldn't deal with the Wreckers on Cybertron and he won't deal with them now.
- Optimus and Ultra Magnus' first meeting in years.
Optimus: (surprised) Commander?
Magnus: Sir, you're looking... robust.
- The Vehicons that took the other Autobots hostage are so dumbfounded by this turn of events they actually stand still long enough to get hit. Complete with the Autobots looking around at their adversaries in disbelief before pulling out their weapons.
- Later, when Darkmount starts to go up, Ultra Magnus orders the rest of the Autobots to fall back. Cut to Shockwave, who's taking on Bulkhead and Wheeljack single-handedly, and winning. Then Bumblebee and Arcee come roaring up in vehicle mode and use the intimidating giant as a ramp, followed by Bulkhead shoving past Shockwave and following suit. Shockwave is left spinning around disoriented for a couple of seconds, then shakes it off and makes ready to pursue...until Wheeljack Goomba Stomps him from behind, leaving Shockwave in his dust. Just as the Decepticon is firing at his retreating foes, he happens to look up just in time to see Darkmount exploding above him. His deadpan reaction is the cherry on the top:
- Agent Fowler reminding the Bots to "Pack their kilts" when they head for Scotland.
Ultra Magnus: Um... What's a kilt?
Optimus: Agent Fowler can, at times, be oblique. I find it best to simply nod and mobilize.
- If you look, Optimus glances around briefly before answering Ultra Magnus.
- From the same episode, apparently the Autobots have been recovering gear from their old base. They got the ground bridge back up and running, but Ultra Magnus says there's not much else recovered. Wheeljack then reveals that the lobbing ball survived, at which point, he tosses it at an unaware Bulkhead, it richochets off him, and almost hits Jack and Miko. It's not so much that he almost killed them, but that it accidentally blocked Fowler in his office.
Fowler: A little help here?
- Optimus goes to investigate a Decepticon mine, only to find that his massive new body is too big to fit through the cave's entrance. "Hmm." (He manages to get in by using his vehicle mode.)
- When the Decepticons are analyzing the first Predacon bone, after Megatron and Shockwave explain that it was from a clone Megatron sent to Earth ages ago, Starscream asks if they're going to scour the Earth in another scavenger hunt to find the remaining bones, with Shockwave asking Starscream if he thought that the scientist would send his pets to a distant world without chipping them. Screamer, taken aback, replies that he was implying that, then asks Shockwave if he seriously did.
- Starscream is put in charge of Predaking. Hilarity Ensues. Not even the Apex Armor helps him.
- When Ultra Magnus asks Wheeljack why he brought Miko with them, Wheeljack thinks back to their conversation.
Miko: Yo. Can I come with?
Wheeljack: Why not? (end flashback)
- When she first emerges from Wheeljack's chest cavity, her hand's upraised like a zombie, before coming up gasping to the, well, shock of the rest of the team. There's even a Call Back to when she sneaked aboard a mission in Darkness Rising about how she didn't heave on any floor mats this time.
- Predaking using Apex Armor Miko as a literal chew toy in a Funny Background Event during Starscream's talk with Megatron.
- While searching for Predacon remains, Miko discovers what she thinks might be part of a fossil. This earns a hilariously deadpan response:
Ultra Magnus: No. That is a rock.
- Predaking returning the fossil to Starscream and his completely nonchalant response.
Starscream: Whaddya know, it does fetch.
- Jack's look of utter horror during "Plus One" when Miko talks about Wheeljack and Arcee "Hooking up".
- Which mirrors his reaction to Fowler's growing relationship with June.
Raf: Isn't (having dinner at a restaurant) what grown-ups do when they're dating?
Jack:...It's what grown-ups do when they're hungry.
- Fowler using pepper spray on Knock Out. It works.
- Nearly all of Fowler and June's interactions with each other in "Plus One" are hilarious, not to mention Knock Out's comments on it.
- And then he gives his two cents on human romance. Daran Norris' delivery just sells it.
Knock Out: Frankly, I find it repulsive. The whole idea of you fleshies... interfacing. *shudders*
- Heck, you could call "Plus One" Ship Tease: The Episode.
- Starscream and Knock Out attempting to outdo each other in pleasing Megatron in a manner reminiscent of two siblings trying to please a parent during "Plus One".
Knock Out: So go on, Big M, tell me you love me more than Starscream. *No response* My liege? Um... Too familiar?
- The ending when much to Jack's relief, Wheeljack and Arcee do not become an official couple.
Jack: (nods to Miko knowingly) Bromance trumps romance.
- In "Thirst," Knock Out's experiments with Synth-En lead to his test subject— Breakdown/Cylas—going positively berserk in his restraints, leading to this deliciously hammy threat:
Breakdown/Cylas: Starscream! I hope you got your T-Cog replaced, because I'm going to rip it out all over again, AND FEED IT TO KNOCK OUT!!
- Zombie!Terrorcon!Breakdown!Cylas chasing them down or not, Starscream nonchalantly transforming in an effort to get away and Knock Out promptly hitching a ride is just plain too funny.
Knock Out: Wait for me! (Jumps onto Starscream in Jet Mode and continues to hang on as he flies off.)
- Starscream and Knock Out's screams when they're being chased by Zombie!Terrorcon!Breakdown!Cylas. And Knock Out's Big "WHAT?!" when Starscream tells him to hold off Cylas before the above-mentioned moment.
- As it becomes clear that Zombie!Terrorcon!Breakdown!Cylas is too much for the "highly-trained Vehicon troops" to handle (as proven by the lifeless shell of one such Vehicon), Starscream and Knock Out begin engaging in an escalating argument of "this-is-your-fault-not-mine"...all the while, failing to notice that the recently-drained Vehicon is getting back up as a Terrorcon zombie.
- Leading to the following delightful little incident:
Terrorcon: *lumbers towards Starscream and Knock Out* Raaarrrgh!
Starscream: What? How do you know?
Starscream: *looks at Knock Out in desbelief*
- And when it turns out that the rules of human zombies don't apply to Terrorcons.
Knock Out: Human horror films! Waste of time!
- At one point in "Thirst" while Starscream and Knock Out are fleeing, they split up. A second later, Knock Out runs in the direction Starscream went.
- Megatron later lectures Starscream on how he's received more chances at redemption than any other 'Con ever, and a Terrorcon zombie starts to come up behind him.
Starscream: Um... My liege...
Megatron: You there, what are you doing? I order you to stop!
Megatron kills the Terrorcon and then turns to Knock Out and Starscream.
Starscream: We did try to warn you.
Knock Out: Mhm.
- Wheeljack snuck out of base to make Ultra Magnus's engines more efficient. It's the fact he did something so mundane and managed to make Magnus look silly that makes it hilarious. Also, the fact that he was covered in coolant is something you'd normally expect him having from killing rather than fixing.
- Starscream's smile immediately after talking to Shockwave, insisting that he didn't alert him that his plan was already underway to ensure a "natural" performance, looks suspiciously like a trollface.
- Earlier in the episode, when Starscream is pleading to Megatron, Megatron rolls his eyes.
- Then Predaking transforms. Cue an Oh, Crap expression from not only Starscream, but Megatron (his was smaller, but still there).
- In "Minus One", Soundwave's response to Optimus Prime's questioning of what the Decepticons are planning is to use his visor to display a smiley face, a la Zer0.
- In the beginning of "Minus One", when Shockwave angrily accuses Starscream of intentionally leaving him at the mercy of the Autobots, Starscream begs for Megatron to intervene, but doesn't get his wish.
Master! Are you going to allow one lieutenant to harm another? *beat
Megtaron: I'm thinking.
- Once Starscream saves himself by appealing to Shockwave's sense of logic, and getting him to back off, Megatron notes their "Exemplary teamwork" before moving on.
- Raf channeling Ratchet while working on some tech in "Persuasion", complete with an "I needed that!" to Miko.
- Ratchet's cheesy smile when he says thank you to Knock Out.
- Knock Out's skewed sense of priorities.
Knock Out: Guards! Help me extinguish this inferno before it scorches the project! And my finish!
- This is made even funnier in the next episode, where we see all the Autobots and Decepticons battling throughout the ship, and then we see Knock Out rummaging through the Nemesis's stores to look for... something to buff his finish.
- In "Deadlock", Megatron gets run through by a revived Bumblebee, Shockwave and Starscream escape together, and Soundwave is trapped in the shadowzone. And Knock Out? Gets to see the restoration of Cybertron before being knocked out by an Apex Armor-clad Miko and taken prisoner.
- It's how he just takes it in stride that really sells it.
Knock Out: Ah, such luster.
The Autobots stare at him in disbelief.
Knock Out: What? I'm joining the winning team.
Gets knocked out by Miko in Apex Armour.
- Speaking of Shockwave and Starscream, their escape is together in a one person escape pod. And both of them are still bickering going forward.
Starscream: (paraphrased) Your elbow ariculator is digging into my lateral fixer!
Shockwave: Do you intend to complain for the duration of the voyage?
- Before that, Starscream's look at Shockwave when they saw that only one escape pod was left. It is hilariously funny.
- This line by Starscream as he's grabbed by a fleeing Shockwave:
Curse you and your logic!
- Everyone's surprised reaction to Bumblebee talking (including Bumblebee himself!).