- Cooking with the Fuhrer.
Günsche: It looks like you're just throwing random shit together.
Hitler: It's almost as if someone rigged the plates or something!
- Günsche's face is even edited to make him cock an eyebrow during this line!
- Goebbels tries to tell Hitler he loves his cooking while throwing up. So do the others. Then as Hitler yells at all of them for hating his food, HE throws up!
- Hitler Becomes a Wizard:
- Hitler giving Goebbels "a makeover" and turning Monhke into Nicholas Cage.
- Fegelein grabbing a hold of the magic pencil and turning Hitler into a toilet, which Günsche and Göring are about to use.
- Later we get:
- Super Hitler Kart:
- Hitler and Günsche practicing their trash-talk:
Günsche: You're ground motherfucking beef.Hitler: You think you can talk smack like the great one? Get that crap out of here! Here's how it's really done! Behold!: "My foot is going so far up your ass you'll be puking my shoe polish!" East Coast!
- And let's not forget Günsche returning in a battletank... only to be foiled by a banana.
- Hitler and Günsche practicing their trash-talk:
- Adolf Hitler VS A Fly, which is... Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Hilarity Ensues.
- Hitler is a Mall Santa:
Hitler: I mean... I think that shit violated my Basic Human Rights or something...
- The sheer misery and torment Hitler goes through while working on the job.
- Hitler playing Santa to all of the bunker staff, particularly when Göring sits on his lap, resulting in him having to go to the hospital.
- Hitler's Secret Hobby, which just so happens to be that he crossdresses in his spare time. It gets even more absurdly hilarious when Günsche joins in.
- Hitler is informed of the Wii U:
- Günsche constantly saying "Wii U".
- Hitler "chasing" Günsche.
- The Viva la Fegel series:
- Viva la Fegel 1
- Goebbels as the announcer in the intro.
- The piano gag at the end.
- Viva la Fegel 2: "I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?"
- Viva La Fegel 3. The anvil.
- Fegelein, with the help of a bunch of kids, drills a hole in the corridor to Hitler's room. Hitler falls through it.
- At one point, Günsche puts a blue portal in Hitler's room. After the above antic later on, Hitler finally loses it and orders Fegelein's execution. Fegelein opens up an orange portal just as he's about to be shot, and the executioner ends up shooting Hitler instead, while Gunsche silently watches.
- The entire Your Mom contest, with highlights including Mohnke and Goebbels actually insulting each other's mothers and Hitler epically owning his entire general staff.
- Viva La Fegel 4. Just when you thought Fegelein ran out of ideas, he strikes again. With Günsche being given an absolutely irritating dubstep voice. Even when snoring.
- Hitler plans to use a head-shrinking trap on Fegelein, but that ended up backfiring on him.
- The second half of the video parodies Persona, tarot cards and all.
- Himmler drops the Jive Turkey speech, complaining about how stupid it sounded...then breaks the fourth wall and snarks about how unoriginal a gag his Lampshade Hanging is.
- Vival La Fegel 5. Fegelein uses Foxy to get to Hitler.
- In one scene, Jodl objects to Hitler planning to spend money for his children's college tuition on a camera system. Cue a Smash Cut to Jodl having a black eye and apologizing.
- Also, in the same scene, Jodl repeatedly telling everyone to leave the room and Hitler ordering them to stay.
- Viva la Fegel 1
- Hitler Kills Hitler
- Downfall!Hitler: "EAT LEAD, FOOL!" (He and Feglein then shoot Inglorious!Hitler and I!Goebbels to pieces with Mp-40s on full auto)
- Hitler has the hiccups
- All of the "Hitler is trapped" videos, but especially Hitler is trapped in an elevator, Hitler is trapped in Chuikov's closet, Hitler is trapped in Chuikov's drawings, Hitler is trapped inside Göring, and Hitler is trapped on a roller coaster.
- Hitler's trips to Japan.
- Hitler is informed Günsche is sitting in his chair
- Hitler plans a facial plastic surgery:
Eva: (runs into Hitler's office) You can't have a facial surgery, can you?Hitler: Haven't I made myself perfectly clear?Eva: But this plan is complete nonsense! You are pretty just the way you are! Please think about your own health! You can't risk it for such a dumb idea-Hitler: (farts loudly with a frustrated look on his face)Eva: (pauses for a moment and then runs backwards out of Hitler's office)
- Hitler being sentence-mixed to say "MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!!!!!" and "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!!!!!"
- Hitler plans to be a streaker:
- The premise of the video alone is this.
- Hitler singing Justin Bieber's "Baby".
- Hitler's "HA HA HA!", "YIPPEE!", and "Ta Taaaaah!!!"
- Hitler's door - Hitler's door apparently gains a mind of its own and attempts a getaway, with Dolfy and Günsche in pursuit.
- Hitler's WTF reaction when the door makes a "run" for it is priceless.
- Hitler's Thanksgiving Day!
- Hitler and Günsche hunting a turkey that carries a rather odd resemblance to Goebbels.
- Hitler actually trusting Fegelein with cooking the turkey.
Fegelein: Cook it for 20 minutes, my ass! Let's go for an hour! That will spice things up!
- Hitler's explosive birthday:
Hitler: I've been blown up twice today, but at least I had a nice dinner.
- Hitler marries Krebs to Burgdorf:
Hitler: And do you Wilhelm "Alcoholic Whiner" Burgdorf takes Hans Krebs to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to honor, in good times and bad times, so help you God?Burgdorf: Mein Fuhrer, I love that man to death!Hitler: Just give me an answer! Or I dump you in Iran!
- Fegelein buys Hitler a FegelStation.
- Doug Walker's own take on the original rant, which also serves as a Self-Deprecation.
- In Hitler Visits Ponyville Part II, Fegelein's short-term solution for protecting the Bunker's inhabitants from Pinkamena.
Krebs: (Beat)...This is not the time for your stupid jokes you idiot. There's a Psychotic Party Pony on the loose.Fegelein: Then we better move now! PUSH NOW!Bunker Residents: (Beat)(Cut to the Bunker exterior, where we hear the sound of exertion and watch the Bunker entrance move to the sound of Fegelein's yelling).
- In Hitler Becomes a Brony, Hitler is ranting because the second season of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has not aired yet, but he finally learns, after Lauren Faust wasn't going to be the executive producer, Günsche shows him a newspaper with the title Fegelein Becomes Executive Producer For Season Two of MLP:FiM.
- Hitler Confronts Satan
- Even better, this line is immediately followed by Hitler ordering Satan to bring him Fegelein's soul. Old habits die hard, it seems. Or, Hitler took control of Hell and made Satan his minion, and is genuinely bossing the Devil himself around!
- The bunker floor is on fire - Grawitz bitterly walking out of Hitler's office and right into the fire, not caring even when his entire head subsequently catches fire.
- Günsche Informs Hitler that Günsche is Fegelein - hilarious simply due to the amount of previous videoes where Hitler is screaming about how angry he is at Fegelein and he's been there the entire time.
- Hitler plans to breathe.
Hitler: I've recently discovered I might die if I don't breathe.
- Fegelein finally arrives to Hitler's office in "Hitler meets Fegelein (FINALLY!)", after Hitler has called for him so many times. Hitler has forgotten what he wanted to talk to Fegelein about.
- "Hitler is informed that he's going to explode".
Hitler: I will try to defuse [the bomb]. (pushes the bomb off the table) I failed!
- "Hitler is Green Lantern''.
- "Hitler Sings Gangnam Style".
- "Hitler rants about his synthesized voice and the sequel Hitler plans to get his old voice back.
- Hitler and the bunker staff try to reenact the trailer to The Dark Knight Rises, only to be ruined by Jodl's flubbing of his Bane role and Fegelein entering in a 60's Robin outfit.
- Hitler is informed he is dead.
- Hitler is informed he is sitting down.
Hitler: I suppose Fegelein got you to inform about me sitting down just to piss me off? Well, it worked!
- Hitler Reviews Metal Gear Fegelein.
(cue Metal Gear "Game Over" screen as Hitler yells out:) Hitler: Fegelein! FEGELEIN!!! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitler: "Revolver Burgdorf, Vulcan Göring, Psycho Skeletor, Sniper Magda and Grey Günsche..."
- And let's not forget the "Bosses" Hitler mentions...
- "Hitler has Justin Bieber Shot and Killed"
- Kyuubey tricks Hitler into becoming a Magical Girl. The entirety of it.
- In Hitler rants about the Xbox One, he declares the reveal show was so boring, he thought it was a Fegelein prank. In the next room, everyone glares at Fegelein.
- "Hitler Goes to Amy's Baking Company
- Hitler has been eaten by Göring
- The entirety of Hitler's F1 Race series. Especially so with the fourth installment's finale, as Dolfy gets killed by two certain unholy angels.
- Hitler is informed that he is Fegelein
- Behold, Jodl's fastest objection ever!
- Hitler meets Monk, where Tony Shalhoub is digitally transposed into the Downfall clips. This includes a clip where superimposed Monk is seen tapping Hitler's nose!
- Hitler VS Team Rocket, if only for Hitler being utterly terrified at the revelation that such a Goldfish Poop Gang is coming after him.
Hitler: "WE ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SCREWED!!! We don't stand a chance against Team Rocket!! They are going to kick our asses all the way to the Orange Islands!!"Wilhelm Burgdorf: "But sir, Team Rocket always loses-!!"Hitler: "Because they always fought good guys, you dumbass!!". (Throws pencils across the room) "WE'RE EVIL!!! And since they're less evil than us, that makes THEM the good guys! Good guys always win, and THAT is why we're going to get owned!! By a brat in a miniskirt, a talking cat, and a gay, rich guy with blue hair!! BY THOSE THREE IDIOTS!!!!!"
- Also has two sequels!
- Even more so given that Hitler indicates that it actually has been a Curb-Stomp Battle up until this point. Apparently, Meowth ate Rommel's eyeballs (followed by Jessie feeding Rommel to Arbok) , and James' Viktreebel sank the Bismarck!
Burgdorf: "Maybe they'll send Cassidy and Bill—"Hitler: "HIS NAME IS BUTCH! And they're even better!"
- Also funny: "Anyone who has a crush on Jessie, leave now." Almost everyone leaves.
- And then there's this moment, subverting one of the anime's Running Gags:
Hitler: (Profoundly depressed) "Man, karma sucks..."
- The kicker to all this? Hitler's last lines reveal that when he and Giovanni were kids, he punched the latter in the nose, just for kicks...and that the Curb-Stomp Battle he's received is the man's payback.
Whermact Officer: "INCOMING OMELETTE!!" *KABOOM!*
- In the second video, the Terrible Trio pummel Berlin with artillery...but they aren't using shells, they're using Jessie's cooking!
Jessie: "HEY! Here's some goo for all of you! HA HA HA!" (BOOM!!)
- And in the finale of Part 3, Hitler and his crew steal Team Rocket's balloon and intend to fly it across the Swiss Alps to safety - only for the Terrible Trio in question to see it, and start chasing after it. And how does Jesse bring it down? With a freaking rocket launcher!!!! AND it results in a Total Party Kill for Hitler's cabinet, making Team Rocket heroes overnight.
Hitler: (reading from a notice, getting increasingly shocked) "...We've been spotted by a pair of Team Rocket agents. And apparently this is THEIR balloon, and they've got anti-air weaponry. And they've likely been ordered to shoot down any suspicious aircraft. ...For the love of—YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!"
- The lead-up to said Total Party Kill is an epic Oh, Crap! moment for Hitler. Just as he thinks he's going to get away scot-free, he gets an intel report...
- Hitler is informed by nobody and Günsche informs no one - Speaks for itself, really.
- Fegelein Traps Jodl in a Günsche Costume!
Hitler: "How does it feel to have hair, dammit?!"
- Jodl's voice coming out of what at first appears to be Günsche is both unexpected and hilarious.
- Fegelein traps Krebs in a Günsche-costume
Krebs: "Fegelein has trapped me in a Günsche-costume. Shit, fuck, and dammit."
- Hitler wants to find a new successor, with the auditions ranging from Eduard Khil to Jodl to even Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The GoebbelGhost 2: Escape from the Spirit World
Fegelein: "Looks like Sleeping Beauty is up from her nap."Hitler: (slams desk) "FEGELEIN!"Fegelein: "Yes, that is my name."
- Hitler's White Halloween:
Hitler: Now who's going to be the one to pass out the candy?........Why is everyone looking at me?"
- Günsche's "gasp" when he sees the snow outside.
- Everyone's costumes, especially Krebs' and Goebbels' (rather fitting one).
- Dolfy Hiteau's The Bunker, a parody of the infamous film, The Room. Made even funnier with Hitler taking down the Fegelein Critic's review for copyright infringement.
"I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!"
- Traudl's secret admirers - The ending, especially.
- Hitler finally snaps.
- Hitler gets wasted for his birthday.
- All the crossovers with Frozen. Such as "Hitler's Icy Plan: A Frozen Special", which involves Hitler seeking to acquire Elsa's cryokinetic abilities so he can use them against Fegelein. An advisor suggests a simpler solution would be liquid nitrogen.
- Traudl catches Hitler masturbating to a picture of Goering's Wife (NSFW!!!)
Traudl (Disgusted): What has been seen cannot be unseen!
- Hitler Phones Himself, especially Burgdorf's Stealth Insult when Hitler discovers that he doesn't want to speak to himself:
Hitler: "Dammit, am I really that big of an asshole?!"Burgdorf: "No one knows you better than yourself, sir."
- Hitler the Freakout Fuhrer.
- Hitler has AIDS (NSFW) is hilariously dirty. It's also especially funny that Hitler reacts to his diagnosis with a bunch of Cockney swearing.
- Hitler Reacts to Wolfenstein 3D. The events of Wolfenstein 3D seen through the eyes of Hitler and friends. Ol' Dolfy questions if his soldiers are even speaking German. Also, four words: INSANE POLLACK ENDS WAR
- Hitler plays 3D Custom Girl. Especially the ending.
- Hitler in the rollercoaster.
Hitler: Mommy, help meeeeee!!!!
- Hitler reacts to the low numbers of Irish people paying Irish Water bills. The icing on the cake it when one of his officers asks for a payrise.
Officer: But, my bonus.....
- Hitler rants about Hitler Parodies. Particularly this golden line.
Wilhelm Burgdorf: "But, Sir, I could not help but lol while watching [Hitler Parodies]!"
- Hitler reacts to Rebecca Black's Friday.
- Fegelein & Hitler go Apple Bobbing.
Fegelein: I bet you can't bob more than four apples, My Failüre.Hitler: Just keep talking, Fegelein!Fegelein: The moment of truth, here's the fourth one!! Can you dig it?!!Fegelein: Now here's an antic you can "sink your teeth" into!
- Göring Is FAT!
- From Hitler provides IT Support:
Koller: I've accidentally deleted the System32 folder.note
- Hitler plans to get Goring into shape. Possibly the funniest is the first attempt with Goring being tricked into running, culminating in a disastrous SS military operation to help Goring stand up with a crane.
- Goring doesn't want to eat soup. Even if it's some genuinely good spinach soup Hitler cooked himself.
- Hitler hiring Traudl is both sweet and funny for its sheer contrast to the usual scenes, particularly Hitler as a very calm, grandfatherly, Affably Evil figure. Arguably the funniest part is the implication that Hitler become a ranting Bad Boss thanks to meeting Fegelein.
- Hitler can't remove his glasses, nor can he rant without taking them off first.
- Hitler rants about his Vocoder voice, which also affects everyone in the Bunker. Well, everyone except Fegelein. Later on, everyone starts having fun with it.
Krebs: I can sing while pointing at maps.Traudl: Don't cry, we can become singers now.Hitler: Never in my life have I sounded as bloody stupid as I sound right now.
- Hitler (who uses cat litter and dental anesthetic as part of his regular ingredients) becomes the bunker chef. The crowning moment is probably this:
- Hipster Hitler. When Hitler decides to attend a figure drawing class, the nude model turns up to be Hermann Göring.
- Hitler Watches Ancient Aliens. Hitler decides to watch The History Channel. However, Ancient Aliens seems isn't what he can endure...
Hitler: "Oh, look, this caveman drew a picture of a rock! An alien must've helped him! YA YA YA YA YA!".
- Hitler's Unpleasant Birthday Surprise!
Hitler (Satisfied): A great birthday, after all!
- Goring shows up to perform a strip-tease, causing Hitler to splash himself with Clorox bleach and projectile vomiting at the same time while the others find it pretty amusing.
- In the next morning, Hitler finally gets his revenge on his friends for ruining his birthday by locking them inside the dining room with Goring causing a nasty surprise after consuming baked-beans with LAXATIVES! The result: Anyone tried to run away only to be gased by Goring!
- Fortunately for Hitler, the ending is quite heartwarming as Fegelein gives him a copy of God of War (PS4) that Wenck delivered as a birthday present.
Funny / Hitler Rants
All of the Hitler Rants videos are intended to be funny. But this is a list of parodies that happen to stand out for their CMoF moments: