WMG: Hitler Rants
All of these parodies take place in Hell.This is why Adolf Hitler is always suffering comically surrealistic misfortunes, because he has been sentenced to spending the rest of eternity as the unluckiest man ever. This is why the setting looks like the 1940s, but is actually taking place during the 2000s and 2010s because of many anachronisms. And this is why nobody can grow older or stay dead permanently, because they've already died and are now just immortal souls. Hermann Fegelein might actually be Satan himself, who enjoys tormenting others so much.
- There are some parodies in which Hitler goes to Hell and meets the Devil. This could be explained by Hitler temporarily escaping his own section of Hell, and discovering the Fire and Brimstone Hell that we're all familiar with.
- Jossed at least in the case of HRP's videos, which thoroughly explain how this Hitler came to be and the universe that surrounds him. It's a possible interpretation for other Unterganger's videos, though.
- If you would notice, this is an Ironic Hell for Hitler's inability to listen to the advice of his own loyal generals and generally abusing them with his vitriolic rants, the direct cause of Germany's downfall and his own suicide. As a result, Hitler has to stay with them and listen to their advice forever, while he will be forced to come to terms with his own deteriorating mental health, in the form of surreal torments by no other than whom? Hermann Fegelein.
Fegelein is a Time Lord......and he commits antics by using technology from his TARDIS. Also, whenever he regenerates he doesn't change form or identity at all, hence the illusion that he can't be killed.
- Fuhrer Who. Your argument is invalid.
The parodies are actually what happened to Hitler and co.The Führerbunker is actually a form of Year Inside, Hour Outside time machine from which all modern news, media, technologies, etc. can be accessed. Fegelein was accidentally corrupted by time travel, becoming his godly form and causing others to officially file him as dead. Hitler was getting more irritated by both the technology and the seemingly invincible Fegelein and eventually killed himself. Upon Germany's defeat in the war, Fegelein used his powers to remove all facts leading to the time machine's existence, as well as perpetuate the illusion that he's dead. This is also the real reason the Nüremberg executions took place: not to punish the Nazis for their atrocities, but because they wouldn't shut up about what happened to them in the bunker, thus preserving The Masquerade.
- So Hermann Fegelein escaped justice for war crimes and is now an evil trickster god? This doesn't sound good...
Hitler and co. are speaking a conlang.Designed by a German linguist, the language (which, for the sake of the argument, will be called Führerisch) sounds like German and some phrases of Führerisch can be mistaken for German phrases. But don't be fooled: Führerisch is very polysemantic and precise context is needed to understand it, hence it seems that words like "Fegelein", "Wenck" and "Verrat" have so many meanings. This is also why the parodies are always subtitled: only the people who were in the parodies could tell the translation.
- Führerisch was developed once the Enigma code was broken, to better protect German secrets since those who are not into the scene would be unable to translate it. Alas, when it was completed, the war was already lost.
Fegelein is behind the Space Nazi invasion.That's where he kept running off to, the Moon! And this is the source of all his pranks. And Gunsche, disguised as Klaus Adler, is helping him.
In Hitler Rants Parodies' planned The Final Conflict series, he will finally kill off Fegelein.HRP is responsible for making Fegelein an unstoppable immortal wizard. It would be refreshing to see him NOT surviving Hitler's final assassination attempt on him.
Professor Zündapp from Cars 2 is actually Fegelein.This would explain why he is able to turn into a car "without magic", as he claims in this video. Fegelein tampered with some dimension-travelling technology and winded up in the Cars universe in the form of a Zündapp Janus. He then gets hired by Miles Axlerod to help him destroy any cars using alternate-fuel. When the plan fell apart, Himmler showed up and broke him out of jail and brought him back to the Hitler parodyverse. He discovered that he now has the ability to change between human and car form at will, which he then happily demonstrated to the bunker staff, as shown in the aforementioned video.
- NOTE: The reason for this theory is because Professor Zündapp is voiced by Thomas Kretschmann, who also happens to play Fegelein. This theory is explored more in depth here, this is just a shortened version.
Every single parody is canonical.It's just that Fegelein keeps using a time machine and screws things up on a regular basis, whether it be just For the Evulz or so he can forever keep playing antics on the bunker (as there's many videos where Hitler or some other character is either killed or broken beyond repair).
- This thus makes Fegelein the greatest anti-hero of all time, as he saved the entire world from the events of 2012, even if it was all just so he can keep doing antics.
These characters represent at least one of the Seven Deadly Sins:
- Lust: Fegelein (he cheats on his wife with a red-headed mistress), Eva (in at least one video, she was sleeping with many other men behind Hitler's back), Hitler (he sexually harasses his secretaries), Speer (also depicted as a pervert).
- Gluttony: Goring (obviously for eating to excess). Also Burgdorf (because of his alcoholism).
- Greed: Speer (amoral salesman of prank devices and super-weapons).
- Sloth: Goring again (he doesn't contribute much).
- Wrath: Hitler (obvious because of his constant rage). Also may include Goebbels, Burgdorf, and Krebs.
- Envy: Hitler again (he seems to be jealous about his many enemies succeeding where he had failed).
- Pride: Hitler once again (he considers everyone besides himself to be a moron, and never blames himself for his own mistakes).
Fegelein is Hitler's Jekyll & Hyde alter ego.After his failure in World War I, as well as after writing Mein Kampf and receiving criticism on it, a part of Hitler started doubting his own extremist politics. However, this part was suppressed within him as he became a megalomaniac dictator and started World War II. Only when the war was nearing the end and things were looking down for Hitler once again, his subconscious identity, which had already taken on the name of an actual Nazi figure (that died while trying to make it to the Führerbunker) and a vendetta against Hitler, began resurfacing and committing antics on him. If you would only notice that Hitler and Fegelein don't appear together in a single frame in Der Untergang...
- That's actually Fegelein the real guy. As seen from the details of the scene, Hitler hasn't moved to the Führerbunker yet, and his own inner Fegelein hasn't awakened yet.
- This would explain why Hitler can never seem to find Fegelein.
The Downfall universe is actually a torture chamberUsing the remains of Adolf Hitler, the Russians cloned him (as well as other high ranking officials) and injected them with experimental immortality drugs. They would then be placed in a replica of their bunker, and be made to think the war was still going on. Fegelein is actually a Russian agent whose job is to play antics on everyone in the bunker for all eternity. This would explain why Hitler's military can still keep the Russians away from the Bunker despite being heavily outnumbered and run by the incompetent Hitler (ie. they don't have to because there is no war going on), and this theory brings up one interesting observation: parodies where they go far away from the bunker are quite rare (there have been videos where they've traveled the world, but still).