- Hitler may be the resident Butt Monkey, but he still gets his chance to shine. Usually, this comes in the form of Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu? moments:
Hitler (on Movie Projector): "The time has come, to execute my plan, and eliminate Inglorious Hitler!"Hitler: "Eat lead, fool!!"(Hitler and Fegelein gun down Inglorious!Hitler and Inglorious!Goebbels. Cue more explosions)( Hitler's flaming body is launched out of the movie theater)
- Hitler saying "Fuck you!" to Slender Man.
- Hitler telling the Devil he sucks and is a crappy Devil because he took the form of Gunsche.
- Hitler teaming up with Fegelein to kill Inglorious!Hitler, complete with having Inglorious!Hitler's film of "The Hitler Rants" cut out halfway to a recording of Hitler going over his Evil Plan with the inner circle to kill Inglourious!Hitler, and Hitler and Fegelein spraying Inglourious!Hitler and Inglourious!Goebbels with MP-40 rounds. Fegelein gets one immediately afterwards by detonating enough explosives to level the theater, sending Hitler flying out the window!
- Hitler manages to get to Night 6 of Five Nights at Freddy's... until Bonnie got pissed.
- More often than not, the Awesome moments come from the people pulling antics on Hitler:
Jessie: "HEY! Here's some goo for all of you! HA HA HA!" (Fires bazzoka)
- The undisputed king of antic masters is Fegelein, who almost always finds a way to piss off Der Fuhrer to no end (even if he sometimes goes to Nightmare Fuel levels to do so) and constantly cheats death.
- Special mention goes to the crew of U-96, and their resident antic master Lt. Werner. Aside from being a personal student of Fegelein, his first antic was simply taking a picture of U-96, signing his name on it, and sending it to Hitler in an "Important News" envelope. The kicker isn't Werner getting Hitler to rant at such a slight thing, but getting Hitler outraged that, after having to put up with the antics of Himmler, Fegelein and Tukhachevsky, now a lowly U-Boat crewman is standing in line to take him on too.
- Hitler's Railroad Adventure. Fegelein teams up with Mallory to pull an explosive antic on everyone. First, he arranges for a train ride for everyone in the bunker. Next, he gives a Fegel-Locomotive to Mallory, who loads it with explosives, and sets it on a collision course with the main train. When the two collide...
- Of course, who could forget Mallory's explosive debut in "Duck, You Fuhrer"? After making his Establishing Character Moment by nonchalantly tossing a stick of dynamite into Hitler and Gunsche's trailer, Mallory begins waging a one-man war on the Reich, dynamiting buildings and gunning down Mooks. Eventually, Hitler sends an entire army division after Mallory, and is assured they would crush him. Mallory (with help from his Sidekick Juan Miranda), Mallory guns down most of the soldiers with fire from two heavy-machine guns, and caps it off by burying the survivors cowering under the bridge by (you guessed it) blowing them up with dynamite. And at the end of the video, he gives one last quip of "Duck, ya sucker!", and freakin NUKES the Fuhrerbunker!
- Hitler vs. Team Rocket, Part 3: Hitler and company have stolen the Terrible Trio's balloon, and are fleeing Berlin over the Swiss Alps...until said Trio spots them, followed by Jessie blowing them out of the sky with a rocket launcher!
- Even better, this comes after they delivered a Curb-Stomp Battle to all of Nazi Germany! Hitler wasn't fleeing the Allies, he was running from them!
- None of the animatronics managed to stop hitler at all...until a pissed-off Bonnie stops him at night 6.
- The World Cup 2014: Fegelein has been trying to one-up Hitler again by plotting Germany's defeat, but eventually, not just curbstomping Brazil despite Fegelein backing them up, Germany won the cup. And so, Hitler for once rejoiced with the whole bunker for Germany's victory as well as one of the rarest times he completely owned Fegelein.
- And furthermore, the next day after he personally executed Fegelein, Hitler has stated that Germany's next goal should be winning the Euro 2016, but they will still have to wait and see how it rolls out, instead of Hitler getting drunk with his victory. Well said, Fuhrer. We'll just see how it goes 2 years later.
- In the "War of the Hitlers" series:
- The thirteenth part is loaded with this as well as being Heartwarming. Just when all hope seems lost and Hitler is about to commit suicide, Wenck comes to the rescue with reinforcements, and is able to completely turn the tide of the war.
- The final part reveals that Fegelein had acted as a spy against the Real Life Hitler, with him giving Downfall Hitler the location of the other Hitler's secret super-weapon, resulting in an epically-explosive finale.