Hiimdaisy has been generating so many funny moments and the tropers are listing it! Snake, get in there! Okay! Time to write some funny moments... *Beep Beep* Oh what now. Wait, first I need to introduce you the basics of TV Tropes... DISTRACTING DIALOGUE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... You got all that? W-wait, huh? Okay, good luck! Okay! Time to write Hiimdaisy's funny moments! Here I gooooo!!
open/close all folders
Let's Destroy Metal Gear!
- Snake and the Mine Detector:
Deepthroat: You're in a mine field. Use a mine detector.Snake: But I don't—Deepthroat: GET ONE.Snake: Okay, I got a mine detector! Here I goooooo!! (steps on a mine)-BOOM!-Mine Detector: Mine detectedDeepthroat: You know, you can just collect mines by crawling at them so you don't really need that. Oh yeah, there's a tank up ahead. Okay, bye.
- Any time the word "BRRROOOOOOOOTTTHHHHEEEEERRRRRR" is spoken. Especially in the fan dub.
Liquid: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something BRITISH.
- And this one too:
- "Hold up... Crash Bandicoot? Seriously? You played that??" *BANG!* "OW WAIT I'M NOT FINISHED!"
- "Hello I am a trained soldier who cannot tell the difference between blood and ketchup." *WHACK* "Oww so it was ketchup..."
- Snake telling Otacon off:
Otacon: Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?Snake: Not for you, dude.
- WATCH OUT, SNAKE! THAT'S NOT MASTER MILLER!
- SEE, I HELPED, DID YOU SEE THAT
- Even better, the Colonel actually interrupted Liquid's reveal.
- Snake vs Sniper Wolf, Round 2:
Otacon: No, that's Sniper Wolf, don't shoot her!Snake: But she shot Meryl!Ocaton: Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it!Snake: WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID.
Wolf: Snake, we must battle like sniper warriors!Snake: Actually I'm going to hide behind this rock and fire remote-controlled missiles from where it's impossible for you to hit me.
- Soon later:
Wolf: Okay... I have my gun... and my hero.Snake: (thinking) I'm hungry.Wolf: Everyone is here.Otacon: What about me?Wolf: What about you?!(Snake shoots her while Otacon cries pathetically)
- Briefly after:
- The Broad Spectrum Video fandub manages to make one scene hilarious thanks to the delivery of the voice actor trying to sound as hilariously pathetic as possible.
Otacon: Rex launching nuclear missiles? That's not what it was designed for! NoooooOOOOooooo....
- Naomi's constant inversion of Stop Helping Me!
I don't know! Stop asking questions!I DON'T KNOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!STOP CALLING ME!!
- Liquid attacking Snake's psyche.
Liquid: "Snake, you enjoy killing!"Snake: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Liquid: "Yes!"Snake: "Okay, maybe a little."Liquid: "I watched your face as you killed my comrades! It was filled with the joy of battle!"Flashback Snake: "Yaaay :D "
Liquid: "You'd point a weapon at your own BRRRROTHER?"Snake: "No, I'll wait until you finish your speech. Go ahead."Liquid: "Okay, cool." YOU GOT ALL THE DOMINANT GENES, AND I GOT ALL THE LAME RECESSIVE GENES, AND WAAAAA!Snake: (Holding an 8th grade genetics textbook) What?
- Meryl's butt focus. Wiggle wiggle!
- When Snake first meets up with Meryl, she's wearing a tank top.
Snake: Isn't that gun a little big for you?Meryl: I'm more comfortable with it than I am with a bra.Snake: I can see that.(Meryl blushes)
- Also when Meryl is rescued, she revealed that she didn't give in to the torture and some other thing. The latter means being forced to watch a naked Ocelot and focusing on his panties and butt.
Let's Destroy Metal Gear Again!
- Snake vs. Olga in the Tanker...
Snake: Freeze! Hands over the head now!Olga: *shows off armpit hairs*Snake: Whoa, okay, nevermind.
- On the Broad Spectrum version: "Shot in the face you say?"
Gonna go kill Gurlukovich. Doot-doo-doo-doo-doot!
- *quiet* "Hi"
- Also in that version, there's something funny on what Ocelot said next as he cheerfully runs and swings his revolver.
- What? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. It sounded like "Please shoot me in the face and take this Metal Gear." Can do.
- Rose interrupting Raiden during the mission:
Rose: Defusing a bomb is kinda like starting a relationship! =)
Raiden: ROSE I'M KIND OF IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE
- Yaaay~ Let's paint our nails and talk about boys~
- "I am prepared to grab your crotch. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" (...) "YOU ARE THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER"
- CONSPIRACY THEORY, CONSPIRACY THEORY, CONSPIRACY THEORY
- Made it more hilarious in the Broad Spectrum adaptation in which President Johnson's voice sounds a lot like Bill Clinton.
- Raiden's reaction to Vamp's water running abilities.
- Oh, how about before that? Solidus summons Vamp like a Pokémon. Complete with Pokeball. "Vamp, Go!"
- BOYS. Sometimes a girl just neeeeds one. BOYS. To love her and to hoooold..... Made hilarious by Colonel Campbell saying it.
- Also from AI Campbell, the summary of the Patriots speech to Raiden: GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
- Everytime Stillman's speaking, there's some sweet-ass funky music playing in the background. And when he locks himself in, the music sounds muffled, like coming from inside the room. The music follows him to everyplace.
- Snake interrupting Otacon and Emma arguing:
Snake: EVERYBODY SHUT UP! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID FAMILY DRAMA! Kid, Emma, get over here already. Otacon, go down the hall and get me another SODA!
- The adaptation by Broad Spectrum is funny too, they animated Ocelot's neck stretching. Specifically, this exchange:
Where's your bad Russian accent? Everyone here is supposed to have a bad Russian accent! WHAT IS YOUR DEEEAAAAALLLLL?
- Also from Broad Spectrum, when Vamp stabs Emma, they use a squeaky sound for the knife.
- Snake and Otacon's complex Secret Handshake. Just go to the page, the image says it all.
- "Snake's here." "GOOD, NOW WE CAN TALK FOR FORTY-FIVE MINUTES."
Raiden: Man, I hope this thing isn't too hard to find.Bomb: hello i am a bomb
- "BRRROTHERS! OKAY LATER"
- Raiden disarming the bombs:
- Oh, and this part:
Solidus: So we meet again, Jack the Ripper.Raiden: (looks down) WHY AM I NAKEDSolidus: I raised you as a child soldier, Jack. I totally forgot until now. It's hard to remember faces when you traumatize as many kids as I do. CHECK OUT THESE SWEET TENTACLES!Ocelot: Dude, you look like Big Boss.Solidus: (shoves tentacle in Raiden's mouth) I KNOW, IT'S AWESOME!
- This gem:
Raiden: NO ROSE I ANGST ALONE
- And the ending:
Raiden: Rose! You do exist?Rose: Maybe!Raiden: What? What does that even mean? What about the thing with the Patriots? Did any of this actually happen? Was I just hallucinating? Wait, why are we zooming out? Is this the end? Why isn't anyone answering my questions? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- The conversation that recaps the game up to this point:
Ocelot: FatmanSolidus Snake: Dead CellOcelot: PatriotsSolidus Snake: Sneaking SuitsOcelot: Metal GearSolidus Snake: Outer HeavenOlga: Cyborg NinjaOcelot: (twirling a revolver)Tanker IncidentOlga: Shadow MosesSolidus Snake: WhatLiquid Ocelot: BrrrotherSolidus Snake: Arm TransplantRevolver Ocelot: FrenchmenSolidus Snake: IntruderOcelot: Later
Let's Destroy The Shagohod!
- The basics of CQC: Knife + Gun = KNIFEGUN.
- Snake freaking out to Boss:
Snake: BOSS WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEBoss: Jack.Snake: BOSS I'M SO LONELYBoss: Jack, listen. Jack, you need to discover what it means to be a soldier. Today's friend might be tomorrow's enemy. Like next week, when you'll have to kill me.Snake: WHAT
- "SELF-ESTEEM TEAM!"
- 99 Bottles of Vodka on the Wall! 99 Bottles of Vodkaaa! Shoopity doopity doopity doop!
- WELP GOTTA GO THAT CROTCH AIN'T GONNA GRAB ITSELF
- Unlike in the original, here, Volgin's a walking tank of funny.
Volgin: Who wants to watch me punch the crap out of Granin?? I DOOOOO!! Electric Bullet Punch!Ocelot: Err... Colonel, I don't approve of your methods!Volgin: *Death Glare*Volgin: This is a war, Major. There's a spy among us.The Boss: EVERYONE LOOK AT MY AWESOME HORSE. The Fear and The End have fallen.Volgin: Why does your unit suck so much?The Boss: *Death Glare*Volgin: I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!
- The best part about that is that while Volgin's (and other people's) Death Glare is compounded by a Gross-Up Close-Up, the Boss's is just her regular cartoon face, but angry. As in, she did a Death Glare with her eyes shut.
- Even better in the hyperdub, in which he inexplicably sounds like Sean Connery.
- A very accurate retelling of The End's boss fight:
The End: You stand around in the open?Snake: ????The End: I shoot you in the face.Snake: (BAM) AAAAAAAAAThe End: You try to hide?The End: I shoot you in the face.Snake: (BAM) HOWThe End: You touch my parrot?Snake: (sneaking up on the parrot)The End: Right in the face.Snake: (BAM) WHAT I DIDN'T EVENThe End: And if I'm feeling a bit down... (Low HP) ...I say a prayer to the forest... (Recovers HP)Snake: WHATThe End: ... And THEN I shoot you in the face!Snake: (BAM) WHYYYYYYY
- Made even more hilarious in the Broad Spectrum dub, where they played "Saria's Song" when The End made his "prayer to the forest".
- The Fury is a solid block, for how abruptly he arrives, ends, and how blatant he is.
Snake: Alright, time to—The Fury: COBRA TIMESnake: oh boySnake: So, what's your deal?The Fury: I AM THE FURYThe Fury: *closeup* I CAME BACK FROM SPACEThe Fury: *even closer* AND NOW I WANNA SET THE WORLD ON FIRE
- HEY, DID YOU SEE THE MUMMY IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE.
- The Fear's boss introduction. Particularly even funnier with the hyperdub.
Snake: OKAY! Time to—!The Fear: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESnake: Yeah...
- Eva and Snake somehow end up talking about love.
Eva: Hey, what kind of relationship do you have, anyway?Snake (solemnly): She's like my mother... And my master.Eva (slyly): Like a lover?Snake (clearly disturbed at the prospect): I just said she's like my mother.Eva: :D SNAAAKE AND THE BOOOSS, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-Snake: *BITCHSLAP*
- Volgin's crotch grab...
Volgin: Major, I was waiting for you in my room! It's chocolate sundae night!Sokolov: *hurk*Volgin: And gosh, I'm right on schedule! *grabs Snake's crotch, HONK HONK*Hideo Kojima: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YES, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
- After Snake gets one eye gutted out...
Paramedic: Snake, have you ever seen Dracula?Snake: NO!Paramedic: Well, I guess you can only see half of it now!Sigint: OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
- From LittleKuriboh and White Ash 002's dub: SNAKE EATERRRRRR
- Mitigated somewhat by the fact that most of the dubs do that.
- "Come on Snake, what's not sexy about losing an eye?"
- The Shagohod is mostly blurred when we see it, but when we finally do see it, it looks like a crab, this was alluded to before.
- You didn't really think you'd get to leave without fighting this stupid thing did you?!
- The Sorrow's Talking with Signs.
- The Pain explaining his power over bees:
The Pain: Tommygun! Grenade! BIKINI!!!
- Snake's confusion after The Pain's death.
Snake: These guys ended World War II?!Sigint: Snake, you crazy man! You're just crazy!
- "W-well, there is a crocodile with a gun, and I think he's looking at me..."
- The Boss tells Volgin of The Pain's death:
The Boss: The Pain is dead.Volgin: I'M SO ANGRY, I COULD PUNCH A CONCRETE WALL!The Boss: But it's cool! We've still got The Fearnote and The Endnote ! He's the best sniper ever. Once he wakes up, it will be ''THE END'' for the boy.Volgin: Ho ho ho!The Boss: Yeah, that was a pretty good one, wasn't it?Snake: (Tears in his eyes) The Boss and I used to make bad puns together!
- "Eva, I... I need you!... TO STOP WHINING AND FLY US OUT OF HERE!"
- The ending piece is so popular its image is used and edited everywhere
President: Alright gentlemen, we need a name for the man that defeated The Boss.*Look at piece of paper that says Boss on it*CIA members: Hmmmm...*The word Big is scribbled above Boss*CIA members: *GASP*
- Eva Drives Like Crazy so much that Snake is crying like a pansy in the face of it!
I WANNA CHANGE SEATS!
- Which is followed with Ocelot's "NO I HATE THE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK!"
- Volgin's rapeface during the torture scene. The BroadSpectrumStudios also went as far as adding an extra "Rrrowr!" sound effect for that.
- The Sorrow's introduction:
The Sorrow: I am The Sorrow.Snake: A Cobra I can take seriously?The Sorrow: (Glasses crack) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESnake: (Facepalming) why do i keep doing this to myself
- Eva's 60's bra = Snake's delight. Eva's 60's bloomers = Snake's dismay.
- Whenever The Sorrow appears in the background
Volgin: I found Tatyana snooping around the vault! ...with this! The Philosophers' Legacy!The Sorrow: *On a sign* That's what happens when you tell everyone where you put itVolgin: Who would have guesses that lovely Tatyana could be the spy?The Sorrow: *On a sign* Everyone who was paying attention
Volgin: Ocelot! Whose side are you on?!Ocelot: *On a sign* Volgin SuxThe Sorrow: *On a sign* That's my boy
- And later:
- The Boss telling Snake a story.
The Boss: It's story time!Snake: Yaaayyy!The Boss: Today, the story of The Boss and the Mean Old Philosophers!Snake: Ooh, I haven't heard this one!The Boss Once upon a time, I was an atomic test subject. And then I was the first person in space. And then the government betrayed me when I went to Cuba! And then I had to kill my boyfriend.Snake: I DON'T LIKE THIS STORYThe Boss: Let me finish! The Philosopers want war to go on forever! And my dad was one of them!Young Boss: daddy I want to go homeThe Boss: I was pregnant with The Sorrow's baby!The Sorrow: let's name him little bossThe Boss: But the Philosophers stole it while I was on a mission!Snake: W-Wait, why were you on a mission while you were pregnant?!
The Boss: Okay, let's do this!The Fear: Uh, Boss...The Fury: We didn't want to have to say this, but...The Sorrow: M...Maybe you should start thinking about the baby?The Boss: SHUT UP IT'S MY BODY I'LL DO WHAT I WANT! COBRAS, HOOOOO!!! *thud*
- The Flashback
- SNAKE EATERRRRRRR doo doo do dooooooo
The Big Long Persona 4 Comic
- "Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about."
???: "THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!"
Protagonist: (does so) (CHOMP) (O_O)
- You became friends with Yosuke. Yosuke will now die for you.
- TRIAL OF THE DRAGOOOOOON
Chie: TRIAL OF THE DRAGOOONNN.Yosuke: And no worries, I'll treat you for —Chie: TRIAL OF THE DRAGOOOOONNNNYosuke: 0_0
- OH, MOTHER FUCKER *thud*
- And gets another call back later when Yosuke is about to invite the protagonist for steak.
- So I heard somebody wanted to talk about murders!
- No need to be so formal! I've seen you NAKED
- Starting today, you will be moving in with your uncle and cousin in Inaba, where you'll be living for the next year! But first, would you like to see a totally unrelated 15 years old girl in a bikini? (both choices are YES)...
Rise: OMG! I'm SOOO totally FAT! <3Narrator: Awwwwww yeah... Wait, what? Oh.The Fan Dub make this even funnier.
- The StrawberryCreme26 Fan Dub turned Chie's demand for steak into one. "STEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAK...."
- Yosuke expresses his surprise in the most eloquent way possible. "I have to PEE!!"
- YOU GUYS, I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD! I'M GONNA PEE RIGHT HERE!! (Beat.) OKAY NEVERMIND
- And no one ate dinner that night.
Dub Narrator: Hey, you want to hang out at the train station? Whoops, the train station sucks.
- "All yo yen, yip-yip-yap!" is also particularly charming in the dub version.
- Shadow selves!
Shadow Kanji: I'm Kanji Tatsumi and I enjoy naked men. (Oh yeah~)Yosuke: DDDD: !!!
Shadow Yukiko: Guess who is wearing her kitty panties!Yosuke: Duuuuuude!!
- It's even better in the dub. Yosuke lets out what has to be the most anguished scream in the history of the internet.
- Just Yosuke's reactions to the Shadow selves.
Yosuke: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-Yosuke: (The next day) Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!Dude!
- And Shadow Rise:
- It's even better in the dub. Yosuke lets out what has to be the most anguished scream in the history of the internet.
- The strength of heart to face one's self has blah blah blah
- Helllllllllllllo. Persona persona persona persooooona. SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS, SOCIAL LINKS!
- Dojima solving the murder mystery.
Dojima: Two bodies hanging from a telephone pole...and we don't even know if this is a homicide case yet.Adachi: Sir, I think we can probably assume it's a—Dojima: Shut up Adachi. We've got no clues about the perp. We don't even have a sus because the sec with a mo's got a perf al.Adachi: Sir, what are you even—Dojima: SHUT UP, ADACHI.Adachi: Um, so what do we know about the case so far?Ace ☆ DETECTIVEDojima: Case closed. Let's get drunk.
- The infamous Kanji scene which the gang mistook him for being gay.
Yosuke: Yeah I mean you like dudes.Kanji: You sayin' I like dudes?Yosuke and Chie: (cue to their ' :( ' face reaction) AAAAHHHHH!!Narrator: And then there was a wacky chase scene.Kanji: NO COME BACK I LOVE GIRLS!
Later...Yosuke: Has anything strange happened to you lately?
Kanji: Strange? You sayin' I like dudes?! TAKIN' YOU PUNKS DOWN RAAAAAAA!!
Narrator: You know what, let's just stick to the Midnight Channel.
- Even better, the English Dub of the Persona 4 anime nail 80% of this line correctly.
- The first murder in the first Persona 4 comic is pretty normal...until you hear how the fan dub voices a kid.
Woman 1: Dude they already took it down.Woman 2: Aw maaan I love dead bodies!Kid: (In a DEEP man's voice) Mom I'm hungry!
- "HEY, EVERYBODY! I LOVE SWORDS!" *cut to Yosuke and MC in detention, writing on a chalkboard*
Yosuke: I will not wave swords around in a food court. I will not wave swords around in a food court. I will not wave swords-
Main Character: I will not make friends with gangsters. I will not make friends with gangsters. I will not make friends with-
"HEY DAD, WHERE DO WE KEEP THE SWORDS?""HALL CLOSET""OKAY, COOL"
- Before this happen, you wonder where Yosuke gets the swords from?
- The exchange between Yosuke and his Shadow self is absolutely hilarious.
Shadow Yosuke: Whatever, man. She wasn't even that hot.Teddie: Two Yosukes!?Shadow Yosuke: More like one Yosuke and one awesome Yosuke. Living in the country is pretty boring.Yosuke: NO YOU'RE NOT ME I'D NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER!!!(Yosuke passes out when Shadow Yosuke transforms)Yosuke: Naptiiime!Shadow Yosuke: Sounds like someone just ordered a stupid-looking boss! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! *Zio'd* Ow.(Teddie says Yosuke has to accept shadow self)Yosuke: Okay fine I guess I do kind of hate everything.
Saki: Hey Hana-chan~Yosuke: Yes, my sweet?Saki: GO KILL YOURSELFYosuke: WHAT? But we were gonna get married and have a million beautiful children!
- The one before that with Yosuke and Saki's voice.
- Anything that has to do with Dojima's trade:
Cop on phone: Dojima-san, sir, they're selling those cute little ice cream things you like for half-off at Junes.Dojima: I'M ON THE CASE *hangs up* Daddy's got some *licking lips* criminals to apprehend.Dojima: All this work is such a pain. It's like people expect the police to solve crimes or something.Dojima: *on phone with the Protagonist* Hey, uh, you know how I said we were taking a trip for Golden Week? Uh... J-Just kidding! *shown hanging out with Adachi in a club* It's, uh... official police business. Can't talk about it.
- And then Kanji got a Persona! (Hell Yeah!) ...Too bad you'll never use him in battle. (Aw Man...)
Yukiko has acquired the Persona Ammuh... Ammuh... bu... bu—Fuck It.
- While pretty normal in the normal comic, the dub version adds up this gem when Yukiko got her Persona:
- It's time for Shadow Teddie's Existiential Kids Korner! The word of the day is 'Futile'. As in 'Your futile existence has no meaning'.
Shadow Teddie: Chie, do you know any other words that begin with F?Chie: Fsteak?Shadow Teddie: Excellent.
- The localizers are apparently fans because this has become an Ascended Meme in Golden!
- EW DEAD BODIES EWW EWW EWWWWWWWWWW
- Yukiko's "My Fried Tofu My Fried Tofu MY FRIED TOFU MYFRIEDTOFU" might look normal, but on the dub, hearing her dubber going REALLY FRANTIC over it takes the cake.
Yukiko: "Hey, Kanji's gone missing! What do you think?"
Main Character:"I dunno"
"He's in the TV"Narrator: "You wanted to say that, but you don't have enough Common Sense."
Student: Your mom's in the hospital!Yumi: AAAAAAA I HATE MY DAD!!!Narrator: ...And then going to drama got really awkward.
News anchor: "Tonight: Biker gangs! In YOUR neighborhood!"
Kanji, on screen: "GET BENT GET BENT GET BENT"
- When the Protagonist is watching the Midnight Channel and getting a clearer image of Kanji, Kanji's shirt reads "Get Bent". The kicker in the fandub? It's flashing.
- Dojima is equally funny and terrifying while drunk.
- "You watched [the Midnight Channel] again while eating Nanako's science project."
- "EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM IS A WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE!" This line from the first episode of the fan dub had me crying with laughter.
- "NOW TAKE A CHASTITY BELT AND SIDDOWN."
- "Someone got killed. Now go home."
- The last two pages of the webcomic are great too.
- Teddie makes crazy faces at you until you turned around and left. *Rank up!!*
- Any of the Social Link Scenes are hilarious.
Yosuke: Dude this steak is awesome. *Rank up!!!*
- Two words: "Dominatrix Bananahead~"
- Kou Ichijou and his balls.
I looooooove them balls.I can't stop, man! These balls are on fire! AAAAAAAA!!
- Social Linking with Dojima.
S-S-Social Link... Go?
- Followed with Dojima the Commander Contrarian.
Dojima: Hey I'm making Coffee. How do you take yours?-BlackDojima: Don't try to sound tough, you sissy.-With Cream-Cream & SugarDojima: What are you, Nanako?Nanako: Daddy, I want it black!-Surprise meDojima: ... *throws coffee on the protagonist's face*
- Nanako's line is so hilarious her voice actress actually started Corpsing when she started reading it.
- Followed with Dojima the Commander Contrarian.
- The Swim Suit Scene at the Camping Trip
Yosuke: Everybody get naked!Yukiko: No.Yosuke: What? B-but you're girls! You can't cook, you won't get naked.... What are you even good for?!*beat*Yukiko: Well he has a point.Chie: Yeah.
- When Dojima is telling off the Main Character for getting involved in the case.
Nanako: Noooo Fighting!Dojima: *facepalm*
- The Strawberry Creme dubbing returns with the last, unfinished part, which ends with Dojima giving a hilarious rant to Nanako about his job, while roaring drunk.
Everyone's the killer, and Imma Suuuuuper Mario!
- Maybe it's because it uses the same stock 'yay' but this exchange is hilarious in the dub.
Yosuke: The good news is that we managed to save RiseChie, Yu, Yukiko, and Kanji: Yaaaaaaaaay!!Yosuke: The bad news is someone else was murdered....But the good news is that it was King Moron so NOBODY CARES!Everyone Else: Yaaaaaay!!
- Maybe it's because it uses the same stock 'yay' but this exchange is hilarious in the dub.
- Naoto's debut.
- When the Investigation Team is staking out Kanji.
- Joining the culture club, THIS is the first thing you see:
Ayane: Who wants to help me with my self-esteem issues??You decided to join DramaAyane: NOOOO!!! SENPAAAAIII!!!
- Yosuke's reactions when Kanji's dungeon is involved:
Noooo it's too gay in here!Don't do anything gaaaaay!
- And his reaction to first going to Rise's dungeon.
Heeeeey! This is my kinda dungeon!
- When Shadow Teddie attacks the group
Yosuke: Oh no guys, how are we gonna fight without Tedd-PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, I'm sorry, I just can't finish that...
- OOGA BOOGA!!
- From the dub:
- During the school trip with Kanji staying over the P4 Protagonist's and Yosuke's tent.
Narrator: "What is actually happening." *Shows a worried Kanji and a normal-faced Protagonist*Kanji: "Hey, Senpai, what's up?"Narrator: "What Yosuke is seeing." *Shows a naked Kanji and a naked Protagonist with odd Bishounen looks and Bishie Sparkles*Kanji: "Care to join us?"Protagonist: "Huff huff..."
- Once Kanji and Yosuke get into a fight about who likes women more, the P4 Protagonist channels the P3 Protagonist by wearing headphones and not caring anything about the conversation. Bonus points in the dub, where he listens to Burn My Dread.
- Hey Boys And Girls, It's Shadow Teddie's Existential Kid's Korner!
Shadow Teddie: Your word of the day is FUTILE! As in your futile existence has no meaning! Chie, do you know any other words that start with 'F'?Chie: Uh, Fsteak?Shadow Teddie: Excellent! Now, all together!Shadow Teddie, MC, Kanji, Yosuke: You futile exi-stence has no meeea-ningTeddie You Guys!
- Hey! I'm a totally unimportant Gas Station attendant! CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAND?
Yukiko: I'm wearing a kimono because I'm filling in for my mom at the in we run.*cut to MC and Nanako watching the news*News: Yukiko Amagi is wearing a kimono because she's filling in for her parents at the in they run.*MC watches the Midnight Channel*Narrator: There's a high school girl in a kimono. But you can't think of anyone who fits that description.
- During Lets Destroy the FOX Unit!....
Big Boss and Colonel Campbell: Do you want to join our club?Jonathon: Uh...Big Boss and Colonel Campbell: DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR CLUB?
- Kidnapping a random mook to join their cause, and the big stupid grins they have on their faces the entire time.
Super Saiyan!Elisa: YOU'RE KILLING THE TREEEES!!! *Shank* Oh.
- There's also...
(Someday)Young Solid Snake: Dad, guess what? I learned my sixth language today!Big Boss: Good work, son, your made your father proud.Young Solid Snake: Yea—Big Boss: ... Get out...! ...Solidus, where's my dinner?Teenage Solidus: (while wearing an apron and carrying a tray of food) Coming dad.Gene: First person to start shooting at random gets a cupcake
- The entire "Someday" sequence.
Narrator: Snake, you stopped Gene and saved the world from nuclear war. What are you gonna do now?Snake: I'm gonna go back to my room and mope, but I realized something.Narrator: What's that?Snake: I realized that I don't feel alive unless I'm in battle, so I need to fight all the time.Narrator: That's kinda messed up.Snake: So I thought, what if I made a place for soldiers so they would always have someone to fight?Snake: It'll be cooler when I do it. I mean, what could go wrong? Eh? Ehh? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh?
- The whole bit at the end
Elisa: Hey, you wanna hear how my parents were killed?Snake: Was it a nuclear explosion? >_>Elisa: It was a nuclear explosion! =D
- This gem.
Ghost: Metal GEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!Snake: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- The one paneled Art Shift, in which Snake and Campbell look much closer to their game models.
- Snake's nightmare:
- Elisa uses her hypnotic psychic powers a la Hypno Toad from Futurama.
- The Frightbot told a story so scary you want to cover your ears.◊
Frightbot: CLAUS DIESLucas: D8
- IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT A LADY◊
- MY EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS ARE TOO POWERFUL TO LET THIS GAME END!!!! Which is a very accurate portrayal of how the case went.
- "STAB WOUND! HOT DOG BOX! HUBJECTHHHONNN KUH-KUH-CROSS EXAMINATION!" PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Ryoji as Thanatos: *whilst waving his wavy hands* Oooooh, Hamaon! Pretty scary huh?! Bet you want to kill me now huh?!Protagonist: *Angry groan/holds his hands in the 'No Fighting' pose and decides not to kill Ryoji*Ryoji: *makes a sickeningly upset face*
- "Soooo, I'm gonna sit here and stare at you until you decide to kill me."
- How do you eat a hamburger? I'm so rich. Ice Break.
- The StrawberryCreme26 made Koromaru's normal "BARK BARK BARK BARK" sound really hilarious in the same vein of the "ALL YO YENS"
- Same goes with Akihiko's SHINJISHINJISHINJITRAININGTRAININGSHINJISHINJISHINJITRAININGTRAINING
- The Fuuka one? The fact that she's voiced by the dude voicing Yosuke in the Persona 4 comics and not even trying to sound girly made it funnier than just text.
- When Ryoji tries to change the protagonist's decision by transforming into Thanatos.
- Different Persona 3 comic, but...
Nozomi: I thought about you when I farted.
- Ace Attorney:
Von Karma: Hello, Edgeworth. Your father *pfff* has come back to life *pfff* and he is waiting *pfff* in the foyer!Edgeworth: Sir, I'm 19. That's not going to work anymore.(beat)Von Karma: HE DIED LIKE A DOG AND SO WILL YOU! *slam*Edgeworth: *sob*
Zak: Ala-ka-wow! Hey guys! My next act is dedicated for all the boys and girls who suck at poker!!
- Apollo Justice taking his fanboyism of Phoenix Wright to the next level, until Kristoph has had enough.
- Okay, Zak Gramayre is a jerk, but him 'pressing' Kristoph's sensitive point is hilarious. See, Zak sides with Phoenix because to him, Kristoph sucks at poker. Then, in a TV show, Zak appears and...